All Comments on 'A Beastly Surprise'

by lupet50

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
noone269noone269about 20 years ago
Hot & Sexy!

I loved your story, well written and very erotic!

LovelyLeoLovelyLeoabout 20 years ago
The picture and the story do indeed go together

keep up the good writing!

Glad someone was able to write a story for that picture...one of my favorites!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great

One of the better erotic dragon stroies out there.

hisemeraldhisemeraldover 19 years ago
Fabulous!

This was a terrific story! Very well written. And I love the picture.

I too have a story inspired by one of pornotopia's pictures. Mine is a novella and only half done. But the pic that inspired it was awesome. Perhaps I willput it in my profile so you can see it.

Thank you for sharing the story!

Emerald

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Completely Wonderful

I thought this story was absolutley wonderful.

It was a gentle and touching bit of fiction to bring anyone into a love making mood!!!

SweetcheeksStSweetcheeksStabout 19 years ago
well written very sexy

Iam in the mids of a story of fantsay with an elfen... I only hope is become as erotic as yours!!!

awesome awesome story!!;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Interesting wet hot story

Loved it so very much very erotic. keep up the great wet writings.

Jaded MuseJaded Museover 18 years ago
Very good

There's something about dragon stories that totally leave my pussy dripping and wanting more. This was a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
interesting

story, I enjoyed it. You might want to proofread a little.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
ABeastly Surprise....

i am a collector of dragons....all kinds ..all sizes...

statues..puzzles... posters...and your story put into words many fantasys my mind has played with...

mmmmm maybe i shall dream of my dragon lover tonight..

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Noble Characters!

You've created two noble characters, the maiden with her compassion and fearlessness, and the dragon who is chivalrous and considerate. Great ending!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Very well written story!

This was one of the better dragon stories on this site. And what made it better is my love for dragons.(I love everything about them, I'm even writing a book!) Keep on writing dragon stories! 5 star.

darkstone57darkstone57almost 14 years ago
Fantastic

I love dragons, and more than once have wondered what it would be like for a human and a dragon to be together. This story set all the wondering to rest.

and it had such a great ending, almost like a fairy tale, i plan to read more of your work.

starovastarovaover 12 years ago
Found it.

What a great story. I read it some time ago, and it stuck. Later I tried to find it and failed. (I'm such a computer illiterate!)

An extremely sensual tale showing all the best qualities of a dragon, and illustrates very graphically the illustration that inspired it.

Well done. It's now in my favorites.

TargeT_PsYTargeT_PsYover 12 years ago
Appreciation

I am so glad that I found this story again. I first read it about two years ago. I loved it then and I love it now. I really like the genuine emotion that you put into this encounter. It’s not just a quickie, but actual love that I see in the words. If dragons existed then this would be a believable story. Thank you.

Just out of curiosity is there going to be a sequel? If not my I ask a friend to write one? I think that they would like to pay tribute to a master piece like this.

5/5 and a love

(^_^)

Blessed Be

RiseRiseover 12 years ago
Great Story

This story rocks

calliachaoticcalliachaoticover 11 years ago
different

I found the dragon aspect to be different, but I loved it.

CylonsexfiendCylonsexfiendover 11 years ago
superlative

An exelent story on all accounts truly one of the best.

A pity Lupet50 has never submitted another

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
NICE Story...

Very imaginative and creative (too bad the spelling distracted from the over all enjoyment)... Do hope the author will write another as he or she has very promising talent!!!

obabyobabyover 9 years ago
Just found this little gem

... and spelling/grammar issues aside, very hot, very imaginative. The tongue was incredibly compelling. You should come back and submit more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic Story

I hope you will continue these characters, and/or the storyline. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
the white cotton summer dress...

what was the thread count, and was it an import from egypt or india?? in 1523?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous