All Comments on 'A Beautiful Wish Ch. 08'

by 800IbGorrila

Sort by:
  • 197 Comments
wish_thinkerwish_thinker3 months ago

I have found story, full of great erotica, but with an outstanding mix of sex, love, and pain. Unexpected in this genre, a promising, fascinating, a really, really good read that needs a sequel now! A weaving of young love, magic, pain, sex, and a genie no less! Absolutely recommended! I will try the authors other books in the hope of finding something as well written.

tinfoilhattinfoilhat5 months ago

It's a drag that this story hasn't continued.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hi,

I hope with all my heart that you'll be able to continue and finish this story, in spite of your current environment.....

It's good, more please?

Adriaan_DeBelge

GreywolfrisingGreywolfrising12 months ago

Once again < something that J Brolly inspired and then quit , this is a good story and should continue to a real end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a great story and I as well as obviously many other people wish for it to continue.it seems that most of the best ones I read end like this it is sad .at least bring things to an ending

C0llegeboyC0llegeboyalmost 2 years ago

Continue with the story!!

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFirealmost 2 years ago

If you ever decide to write again, make the MC stop being a whiny bitch at some point.

mehdi1336mehdi1336about 2 years ago

Hi.

A beautiful story. Is there going to be more to it?

It is left unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is a great series. Why did it stop? There are so many storylines yet to explore. Disappointing.

mecarelionmecarelionabout 2 years ago

This story is so fucking good

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A decade old.. dang..

wicked62wicked62over 2 years ago

The story is getting boring. Talk about an anti-hero...

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

This is a truly enjoyable series. Too bad it was never completed...

Hope the author is alive and well.

goose2769goose2769almost 4 years ago
WISHful...

I have enjoyed reading what there is to this story. I wish the author would return and continue it but after more than a decade I do not see this happening. As such, I wish that another author would pickup where this one left off. Yes, the story will not be the same as if 800IbGorrila finished. But, at least we would have an ending to this story and if the tone of the new author's stories is like 800IbGorrila's than we could deeply appreciate his/her effort to bring a conclusion to this story. There are numerous stories on here that have been abandoned. Maybe some of the authors here could finish those that are like the stories they write. Maybe it could open a new index called Dead Stories. And maybe this is just WISHful thinking on my part for some type of continuation and conclusion on a story that I would enjoy reading more of.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Best of luck

I have enjoyed reading this story that you have written. I would love to see how you would continue to develop it. After more than a decade I realize this is not going to happen. So if you are ever on here I wish you the best and hope that things work out for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
PLEASE FINISH

This has been a great story. I see that Joe Brolly's story was partially continued by another author, but stopped after that!!!! Please don't be like that, please finish the story!!!! There is another story that IS finished called "An Unforgettable Melody" by 'auguy86'. Please finish!!! I love the story!!!

ajignats0410ajignats0410over 4 years ago
A wonderful wish

I can’t wait for the next chapters to come out. The storyline is so delicious.

jrquilconjrquilconover 4 years ago
CURSE OF THE GENIE!!!!

Neither 800lbs OR Joe Brolly's story was ever finished!

Coincidence?

I DON'T THINK SO!!!!

Both were excellent tales, with interesting characters and fine erotic descriptives...

BOTH STOPPED when the plot was thickening!

I even read that Joe had DIED!!! I can only hope that Gorilla's still monkeyin 'round!

Maybe the Genie King thought that things were getting a little too close to home?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I keep coming back hoping that there's more. Does anyone know what happened with the author? Maby someone else could continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I tried to enjoy this

Reading this was like Fingernails scratching a chalk board...I kept hoping that George would smarten up...but he never did...as an emotional cripple he was just too stupid to plan ahead and avoid all the problems encountered...in other words it was too unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I really hope that the author comes back to finish this. I’ve really enjoyed this story and hate to see it go unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Not the first time I've read this, Does anyone know what has happened to the author?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
MORE

Please continue this story! It's amazing and I'm dying to see more of where it can go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sad

It's very sad and annoying if people don't finish their stories, unless something life threatening came up.

This sucks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So sad

This is really a great story line with exceptional character development. Based on the date of the last post I doubt there will be any further chapters, but if any of this author's friends or relatives are following this I want you to know that we probably have lost a real story telling talent!

thewiseman1967thewiseman1967almost 7 years ago
Exceptional story

That was an exceptional story, I have fiund some really great stories on here this ranks in the top 3 if not the best. I hope you find it to write more if you don't decide to add mire to this one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very good.

More more more please please please

sviedsviedabout 7 years ago
Hmmm...POSSE!

It's been 9 years since the posting of this chapter. I think it's time that we all form a posse to pursue this '800IbGorrila.' He's had his chance to finish this on his own. Now is the time that we MAKE him finish it. We'll hunt him down, poke him in a cage, and feed him nothing but bananas until he finishes the story to our satisfaction.

Considering I never want the story to end...I sure hope he likes bananas. 🍌😈

DJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really nice story

I think this story does a great deal of wish fulfillment, and gives hope to men with problems about their looks everywhere that beautiful women can look beyond that, and find inner beauty attractive.

I understand, from an author's perspective, that it is difficult for the protagonist to go beyond being monogamous and to form a harem (with Lindsey for a start) without being a jerk about it is hard. I wish the author all the best in resolving this.

Great story, I hope you eventually pick it up again.

magikman233magikman233over 7 years ago
FINISH NOW please?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

title says it all

notsooldpervertnotsooldpervertover 7 years ago
Someone pick up this story

It needs to be finished. George should have Dawn ferret out any damning sexual secrets Dick has and wish them brought to light to disgrace the S.O.B. If she can't find any, then wish some up like get him arrested for kiddie porn or give him an uncontrolable urge for beastiality and exhibitionism so he'll record himself and share it. The guy's a complete slime-ball.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Such a beautiful and touching story.

Please find it within yourself to finish it someday. Not for us, But for you.

Ok, maybe just a weeee bit for us too. :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Come back Pleasssssse

One of the best series on this site. Please cone back and finish it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Oh no

This story is so damned good. Please resurrect it, despite it being ages old by now...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
to be continued?

For me, this is the best series ever red

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I wish

For an ending to this erotic tail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please come back and finish this! It's too good to be abandoned.

hardheadd1hardheadd1almost 9 years ago
Bummer

Another great story that won't be completed. :-(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please!

Please continue the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
OMG This is torture!

This was such a good series and then it ends open-ended... Uggh that's the worst. The same thing happened with 'One in Ten.'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
frustrated

It drives me nuts to get so far into an excellent story like this just to realize it has no ending and was written in 2008. I guess I need to to start checking the dates. I really wish you would continue the story is far to good to stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good

Good job keep up the good work cant wait for the next chapter if theres going to be another one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ending!

the ending leaves one up in the air.

Story good

Ending poor

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wait, what?

I know it's been years and but you can't leave the story that open-ended! There were way too many cliff-hangers! It's a great story without an ending. I hope you will one day finish it although after this long I doubt it. I almost want someone else to finish it. I liked the characters too much to not get closure on them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
continue

I have love all the genie series I have found but this and the original are the best. You can actually see the people. Please continue this to many cliff hangers left.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
damn

I wanna see more if this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I'm willing to pay to see this story continue

If in some way any one is able to contact the author, im serious about willing to pay to see the story continue, or at the very least end.(using paypal ofcourse) i think this is literally my favorite story of all time and have read it over and over again many many times will traveling and working and there is just a magic and glow about the chararcters and the way he or she writes the Tale of this Genie and her "Master"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
PRAISE BE TO CROSSOVERS!!! lol

So, I really like the story, and am quite disappointed that it stopped at roughly the same as it's parent story, Genie Chronicles by Joe Brolly. Very few can actually pull of what you seem to have done. My one complaint is that you appear to have dropped it. Something that is more than a tad aggravating, but only compounded since Joe Brolly stopped as well. ONE OF YOU (preferably both) NEEDS TO FINISH!!! and then help the other if necessary.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
2nd All

My favorite story on Lit! Please write more

jumloojumlooabout 10 years ago
Please continue... The story was wonderful.

Please continue... If you can see this... I would love to read the rest of the story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just jumping on the wagon

I really wish you'd finish this story, it's definitely quality and has lots of places left to go!!!!

Rangie1Rangie1over 10 years ago
If Only !!

So Sad ! the last instalment was posted back in 2008 and the writer hasn't posted since ! - At least under this name!!

I loved the story line and the writing and as somebody says earlier I haven't invested so much into a character for years!

I feel so pleased to have found this!! and so short changed that it wasn't finished :-(

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
My honor to this story!

I have published on Loving Wives my story "How Are You Not Being Neglected?".

My story contains ANR sex, so it will not be very popular. My story is a honor to 800ibgorilla masterwork. I tried to imagine what a character may be who is living human, but her nature is near to Dawn. I wanted to show Olga, who is a living Homa Sapiens Sapiens, but her nature is same high EQ (emotional quotiens) as Dawn.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
story

Please finish writing. Best story I ever read here. Would be a shame not to finish it.

gemman1gemman1over 10 years ago
141 User Comments ....

This is a great tale and you are a wonderful story teller, I only hope that your muse allows you to continue on and finish this tale. Keep writing (if even about other things), you are a great storyteller. Thanks for the pleasure of reading your work.

valnor22valnor22over 10 years ago
I wish this story would continue

I'd read this story a few times now and I have to say this is in the top 5 stories on this site, hell I think this story ties for first with PotN, another great story that ended before it could really begin and I just have to say that I wish there was more to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Duuuuuuude!

I don't think I've felt so invested in a character for a looong time.

You've done a masterful job on this story. I'm sure you've invested many waking hours figuring out the nuts and bolts of this tale. I hope that someday soon the inspiration with grab you to finish it. Hopefully many more chapters actually as I didn't want it to end.

Thanks again for a wonderful read!

cheshirecat99cheshirecat99over 10 years ago
more

you need to right more of this story so many parts to go

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Please write more I love your story.

lottie_8853lottie_8853over 10 years ago
Please

Please please please say there will be more!!!

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusover 10 years ago

This is a great beginning. Its a shame that the writer is no longer writing. Someone, (there are many better writers than I on this site) should pick up the pieces and continue.

vivavixenvivavixenover 10 years ago

If you'd like to come back to this story but need an editor for help and encouragement, let me know. You have a loyal fan base who've waited 5 years for the completion of this story. A lot of your plot is already laid out clearly (Karen, Lyndsey, the ex-husband and mom, his going to college, dealing with Rocko, dealing with his younger sisters, getting over his dad's death, etc.) you could even boil it down to 2 more chapters if you wanted to cut out George with Karen and just inspire her for the next guy and only actually engage Lyndsey. Since finishing is obviously a problem, I'd recommend blocking out all of your current moving parts and not add anyone new. If you really want the full harem then you should plan for each character/issue and dedicate a chapter to dealing with each one, then give yourself one month per chapter (probably shorter and less fantastic, but at least fulfilling) with an editor to enforce your deadline and work with you a little each week.

Also, on a personal recommendation note, I think you need to end with something extreme with Dawn, like making her fully human. Assuming they do actually intend to spend their whole lives together which is what her mother's wish would lead one to believe.

Again, let me know if you'd like some outside help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

fantastic.I loved reading this story, thank you for submitting and for writing this tale I hope I get to read more from you

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
Perhaps?

May it be 800Ibgorilla will publish in printed form this story and he is writing the book publish foem??????????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please continue this

You really have done so well with this it deserves another 10 chapters. You have created enough back story that it I hate to see it end. This is a print quality story

ExponentialExponentialalmost 11 years ago
:(

I realize now that the last chapter was written way back in 2008.... meaning the chances of this story continuing is slim...

But if you ever get the motivation, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE carry on with the writing. It's one of the most beautiful things that I have ever read.

ExponentialExponentialalmost 11 years ago
Continue?

Is this the end of the story? You have no idea how much more of this that I want to read... Hell I made an account just to favorite this story. Please continue it, it's been months!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
please

Please continue the story, its great. The main character has qualities which are very easy to relate to, even if most can only relate by wanting to be that way. The storyline is in depth although it is an erotic novel, and the characters otherwise were developed carefully and completely. I devoured all the chapter to date in a couple days. I would love to see you finish it, if you could find the time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Beautiful Work!

Loved it when i read your work for the last day or two.

Can't wait for the rest!!

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
ANR fantasy!!!!

Dawn would be a super in ANR sex too. She could produce caramel test, cacao test milk..........If I were George I ate only milk from the breast of Dawn, ful of vitamins, pricipal elements, with enough energy and water.............To suck her milk with sex.......fantastic sex fantasy..........

excessumexcessumalmost 11 years ago
Nice!

In two days I've read all of your submissions. This is one of the best. Other than a few grammatical errors common with spell check it's very fetching. Hope you continue the series I have not very many good ones lately.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Looking forward to the next one (assuming its not canceled)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please continue! More, more more!

I beg you to continue the story of George and Dawn.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
ANR

ANR sex may be a newer area which Dawn and George could discover..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
amazing

That is the only way to describe thus story I really like how the main character is. I can honestly say I can't wit till the next chapter

valnor22valnor22over 11 years ago

I love this story and to see more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
continuation

Don't worry everybody. About a year ago, gorilla wrote that he was working on the story and plans on finishing it before he posts everything. I hope he finishes soon but he said it may take a while. Also, I'm not sure but I believe Joe Brolly may have passed on. May he rest in peace.

Flawless_PGFlawless_PGover 11 years ago
Where's the rest of the story?

You have such a good story going. It's one of the highest rated series I've seen with some very interesting tangents developing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Y U NO CONTINUE!

have you abandoned your story, characters and devoted readers? cuz this is an amazing story, and i want to know what else happens! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!! finish

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just read this and looking for more!

I really like George, Dawn, and Lindsey. Would really like to see their story continue. Would really like to see George stand up to both Richard and Rocko. And what was with the mysterious antique dealer? That was seemed sinister. I would like to see a happy outcome with George, Dawn, and Lindsey all together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Still waiting

Yeah long time fan first time commenter I love the series it's definitely one of my favorites but you've kinda left us hanging no updates at all I've kinda given up hope of joe Brolly finishing his series as well

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
amazing, with a need of closure

still reading it, four years after you published. Still hoping for you to finish. I actually enjoyed the parts featuring the conflicts with people that used to ignore him and pick on him more than the sex parts, though they are amazing as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Continue

I love the passion, the fire between George and Dawn. I am amazed at how well you captured every characters emotions, personality, and motivations based upon their background and how that affects their standing in the social hierarchy. I would give anything for a woman like Dawn. I believe that this story is a little more personal than any of your loyal readers would believe. It is the insight into the transition from pain to bliss, that I feel confidant that your life is better now that it was say 10 years ago. I would gladly pay several times the sticker price if you ever releas a book. I urge you to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please Finish

Please this is one of the best stories i have read and I need you to finish it Please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Publish it!

Can the author of this story please finish it and publish it, so i can purchase it? I would never get tired of this story and I would never want to forget a story like this, I love it so much!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Where

Where did he go? One of the best writers...gone. Maybe Brolly and Gorilla are the same person

FallenAlfarFallenAlfaralmost 12 years ago
An amazing story but..

......I just started reading the "Genie Chronicles" Story which was made a few years before this one by Joe Brolly. I'm still on the first few chapters but if "A beautiful wish" is over you could try reading that. I still say 5 stars even if its incomplete.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
update?

The author was recently on here. His last activity was about a month ago, but all he did was delete his biography. Please update us if u plan on finishing this amazing story, or if u are going to abandon it. Just don't keep us waiting too long.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
To try erotic adultbreastfeeding with Dawn.......

This genie could organize a Karen, Lindsey, Dawn George night, because this is her work in a harem but she would prefer a 1-1 only Dawn George life. Dawn asks about Lindsey at George with such resignated mood, which means she could imagine a monogamous connection. I am sincer I could imagine a monogamous connection with such a genie for me. Moreover Dawn would be an fantastic mother. I prefer 3 children with her 2 girls and 1 boy. She could help the children's future with compiling lovers and marriages......and her body would not change after 3 childbirthes. The common children would be healthy, smart, nice with Dawn......I would be George I would try the adultbreastfeeding with her (I prefer milk to beer)............I woke up because my arms reached the night dish...........

ksin070ksin070almost 12 years ago
Beautiful

I believe we all hoping for a continuation of this story. Fantastic writing style, and involving themes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Bah...

Needs a Lindsay-Karen-Dawn-George foursome for a finish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

The Author changed his biography's sentences. Does he follow the story or not?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good story but.....

I really like your story and I really hope that you post more of it but I wanted to add that I think you should add a little more story and a little less sex. I say this because it seems like every other sentence is sex....maybe have a little more balance?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story.

If your still planning on finishing it then I anxiously plan on waiting for my turn to finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Expressions of feelings.

I absolutely love this story. Well written and exploring the depth of George's feelings for everyone around him. I wish that you would definitely finish this story. I want to know what is it that bothers George so much that he shuts down everytime he gets ready to express his true feelings about the people that he loves and love him. Kudos to you on a great story. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please update soooooon :)

I read this while you were originally posting it and still check back in hopes of a new chapter. I saw that you had updated your biography more recently and when I realized there was hope for you to continue this story I went back and re-read it. As before I LOVED it. And now I want more again !!!! I hope your life settles out and when it does please please please post more. I love your story and it's one of my favorites on here. You have some fans here and I know i'm waiting anxiously, if not so patiently for a continuation of this story :) *fingers crossed *

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It Sucks

That you no longer continue what may be easily one of the better, well thought out stories on this site. If you still check in here, it'd be nice to see something from you!

Thanks either way for an amazing story!

goodwillmagicgoodwillmagicover 12 years ago
Great Story, BUT ....

A story that was well written and was very good. Unfortunately it was never finished, which is depressing. Such a good story, but never finished. I can only hope that it will be finished sometime in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OHP

God... Beautiful story, friend. Absolutely absorbing, even were it totally PG-rated. Actually makes me a bit sad, though; I'm a lonely, friendless loser. Where's my genie?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous