All Comments on 'A Best Friend in Need'

by CoyoteGirl69

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
jennyeatspussy

Wow, Coyotegirl, that was hot, one of the best lesbian stories one this site. Would love to know what can't be described on these pages, I have a pretty dirty mind and love fucking women, but you have me stumped here. Where is part two?

2275jr2275jralmost 13 years ago
Taking to suckng another pussy

love this very hot horny story. brilliant a best friend in need

what are friends for but to lick each other out . awesome loved it,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
fuck

I seriously was fingering myself the whole time I was reading this story. I've never been with a girl but I always think of it and I can't wait to be fucked by one. Mmm fuck my pusssy

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
TongueSnakes

WoW! I orgasmed around 3/4 of the way down the first page. SO effing HOT! My gosh, I had no idea that my first gf even WENT to Vegas, but I guess that she DID. LoLz You repeated the phrase of tongue snaking into pussy too many times, but it was not a turn-off, just inexperienced writing, I guess. That said: The sex was Fantastic! PLEASE write another chapter with Shauna innit! PLEASE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
gross pee

the pee part is gross however the rest was fucking awsome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
pee is not my thing!

i was enjoying it but then the pee part came and it turned me off. despite that part it was a good story. kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
It's not pee...

The story was okay had a few hot moments. I personally don't have a urine fetish, but didn't hold that against the author after all it's my preference not to. lol But I do have this to say. If you go to a few free porn sites you can see these girls who "squirt" and see that it is feminine juice. I agree though about the amount of liquid though.. not every woman who ejaculates sprays a stream like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
a fine story

Hi, Coyotegirl: That was a really sexy story--no wasted time on romantic nonsense, just lots of hot, uninhibited sex. If I wanted to read about romantic nonsense I would read romance novels instead of stories in Literotica. This is the first of your stories that I have read, but I intend to read the others as soon as I can. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
honestly

unless its to the point where to text is full of so many gramatical errors that they become off-putting, why make a big deal, all your doing is putting a downer on the author who clearly spent a long time writing this. i dont get why people on here do that, ive seen quite a few commetns like the ones from annonymous, stop being so padantic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
UP TO A POINT - - -

- - - I agree with anonymous, but I think he is being overfussy in terms of 'correctness'. I am thinking more in terms of style, and I would like to see some standardisation in the vocabulary we use, but in a story like this and on a site like this, I think there is no confusion caused by the various spellings, since the context always makes it clear. I think the process of having an orgasm, or a climax, or an extreme thrill, should be named in such a way. The verb, in my view, would be 'to come', and would be conjugated exactly as 'to come' meaning to move towards this place [as in 'Come to dinner on Thursday']. Thus, 'come, coming, came'['He came to dinner on Thursday', 'He came twice within half an hour' or 'He came all over the ceiling.' (Oh, those were the days!)] - no problem. 'Cum', as anonumous suggests, should only be used for the stuff that is ejaculated or exuded - whether by a male or a female experiencing an orgasm. As I say, each to his own, but stylistic consideration does ask for some kind of distinction. What I can't stand is trivial infantile expressions like 'more to cum', 'cum back next week' and similar childish and trashy attempts at being 'clever' by using overworn clichés.

I speak as a language education specialist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Cum is the stuff that comes out of a guy's penis -

and if you believe the stories here then also out of a womans body somehow. --------The event that causes cum is usually referred to as coming or better yet, had an orgasm.

I had two cums is incorrect, I came twice or possibly I had two comes--More correct would be I had two orgasms.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous