All Comments on 'A Better Life for Lauren Ch. 02'

by BlewWater69

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
CherkasovCherkasovover 17 years ago
Fucking A!

Wow, this series is really really awesome!!!!!!!!!

please continue with nc content and i'm sure it'll be highly appreciated)))))))

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great story

i sure hope things might work out so she gets back to the boat.

sexcthingsexcthingover 16 years ago
Amazing

this story is amazing, too bad earl couldnt see beyond the 'rape' scenario. it seemed like she could of led a good life between earl and bubba. please continue with this story as i would like to see lauren have her happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wonderful

I agree with the last posted comment, this was a great story, too bad earl and bubba could not see beyond the rape scene forcing lauren to leave again. I truly believed should would of led a better life with earl and bubba. Loved the interacial story line of this tale and hope to see more.

gentilitygentilityalmost 16 years ago
holy shit!

This author has created the most amoral girl in history,and made her so genuine that just imagining there might be a real-life Lauren out there is enough to make me hard! Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good story!

Loved the first 2 chapters--I hope there's another part too!

marlam5marlam5about 12 years ago
Hated this second part!!!!

After loving the first part of Lauren's story, I really hated this second part.

And the end was heartbreaking.

It didn't deserve the title.

(WHAT) BETTER LIFE FOR LAUREN????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
????

I hope you plan on adding another chapter where Earl comes after Lauren.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
4

Earl NEEDS to come after Lauren. He's heart, but if he understood her past he'd forgive her. They need to be together. This could be one of the first NOO-stereotypical interracial relations on the site. So much potential, please write more!!

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 10 years ago

Hope there will be more

redhot93redhot93about 10 years ago
More more

Great sorry, I really hope there is more to come. Earl needs to go after her please keep writing this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice

When is the next part coming. I hate cliffhangers....lol

Marklynda2Marklynda24 months ago

Kind of sad that her trying to survive messed up her relationship with Earl. Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

good story but stop making everyone talking like rednecks and use proper engish.

it's really distracting to the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlewWater69@BlewWater69
2591 Followers
I hope what you read is entertaining to you. That is all I intend. I try to appeal to many readers, so if one aspect or another of a story is not to your liking, please just ignore and move on.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES