All Comments on 'A Better Offer'

by miedsal

Sort by:
  • 143 Comments
BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 12 years ago
A very good . . .

. . . poly story with a complete three person marriage less ceremony. I freely admit this is one of my favorite subjects; the story was quite well done. To my taste I could have read more of their threesome experiences, the ups and the downs, especially the resolution to problems. Author's approach worked well for the overall story. Good job.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
just another WACC story

the only thing good that came out of this was his divorce and the fact Mike got fucked over for slapping his slut.

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Sort of fantastic and unreal

You never made the story seem real. The low probability of most of the events and the meager dialog contribute to that feeling. Not a bad plot though, but the women had strange personalities....

zed0zed0over 12 years ago
WIMP Warning! Run Away!

"I wonder how it would have turned out if I had either accepted my role as a wimp or taken the nuclear option."

DUH! Whether he accepts it or not, he's a fucking wimp!

And then we're expected to believe he actually fathered the children???

Now that's really stretching credibility.

Then for comedy relief he says; "I can't afford to be seen as a wimp."

Then he becomes one, was it some kind of accident? Or did he leave his balls with the slut wife?

At least we now know that not all the bitch cuck writers live in England.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
stuoid,unreal story

wimp +2 sluts.Stupid wimp story

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
DETENTE WORKS IN FAMILY AFFAIRS

unlike countries and governments. TK U MLJ LV NV

movermoverover 12 years ago
Very interesting

So many stories in this section wind up as quasi-poly amorous (always thought that should be a category). No messing around here, you cut to the chase and p.o'd. all the nitty gritty detailers. Look forward to more, thank you.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Decent Story but WAY Hinky Ending

For me there are some things, there is no coming back from. The narrator has a kid with a woman after she gave him ' sloppy seconds ' . Please. Too bad, because the story was on a good track until then.

With the ( biased in favor of women ) child court system in this country the way they are , he is on the hook for theoretically 18-21 years. This man is again vulnerable to the whims of a woman who showed him contempt & has not had counseling since that time. Basta ( enough ) !

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
At least

it was better than the other stories for January 5th but the ending was too much for me to believe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Too much legal crap. Makes sense in that it protects them, but who actually does that in real life? He should've just married one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This fantasy is simply too fantastic.

This guy was shit on by two women who then realized he was a great stud and wanted to have his babies? Just plain bad.

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
WACC

Wimp Ass Castrated Cuckold

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"You were a good husband to me and I shall miss you sorely."

Beyond being a blatant, self serving lie, it's also terrible dialogue. Good marks for grammar, however.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I thought that

this story was very very stilted in fact had the flow of a brick rolling down a hill until I looked at the authors bio and realized that english is not his first lang .In that case good attempt keep trying and working on the flow in the english language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
crap

Crap is what i read and told by an idiot.

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Editor!!!!!!!!!!

Good read, but please get an editor!!! Thanks for sharing.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
RAAC story without creampie, with special benefit

Interesting story. 1. For the humour: I read somewhere the man breatht could give milk, but for 3 children the woman breatht is better.....

2. In Matt Moreau's RAAC stories the exhusbands have lived without women for 9-5-3 years, when the reconcilation starts.

2. In Hungary the state pays special children benefit for 3 years after the childbirth to one of the parents (Mother or Father it does not matter, gender equity), but not too high money and for the empoyer it is mandatory to give back the job (half year defend against the job lost). I know a guy who went children benefit for 3 years because his wife was the breadwinner. However I read here about the househusband state in many stories as well.

3. I think the straight woman are better than the bisex woman for a male, against the sex fantasy as in this story is. It may be I am not right?

FD45FD45over 12 years ago
Sorry

I can't see a woman acting or thinking this way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
why can't others see that this

type of story though sad in places has all the things need for a good story and a reasonable score even us anonymous nuts find little or no fault oh i forgot the grammar and spelling and other Nazis.GREAT JOB

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OK~Good read

I'm closer to scorched earth than just walk away. While the protagonist's soft actions assisted in the eventual downfall of the badguy. The badgirl(s) got squat. Still overall a good read and it appears the goodguy got what he wanted out of the deal, so if he's happy with the new Daddy-Day-Care deal who am I to complain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Uhhhm..............

Well that was interesting. I actually liked it, for some strange reason. I guess the good guy won in the end: he gets two women to take care of him, give him children, make him money, and he doesn't have to worry about working or marriage with either of them. It appears that they are both true to him. He also kept all of his inherited wealth, so he is financial good even if the whole arrangement comes crashing down around him. And, not only did his wife come back to him on her knees (figuratively), it was without any coersion from him. And, he get's the wife of the asshole who cuckolded him as his live-in sex partner and sugar-momma. In the end, his vengeance is living well (better than before), and his antagonist suffers without the protagonist having to dirty his hands.

Obviously, the wife acted deplorably. Whatever the motivation (she was seduced, she wanted to bring hubby into the swapping arrangement eventually, etc.), she disrespected hubby in a horrible way. The humiliation that fateful night of the party was the worst, of course. I don't think the guy was a wimp. When he realized what his wife was doing, he took steps to gather evidence, enact revenge, and divorce the cheating bitch. And he did just that. He won as much as he could have, under the circumstances.

But, he decided to be open to other possibilities, too. He decided he missed the wife, so took her back as as rent-payer, a sex toy, and without any strings or commitment, financial or otherwise. I don't know if I could do the same-but maybe this guy was self-confident enough that his masculinity was never that threatened too seriously, much less damaged. He took a deal he felt was good. And, the fact that he took Mike's 'girlfriend' after she left him ("look who she actually preferred, asshole"), without having to forgive or marry her, could be seen as revenge in and of itself. Taking his wife as his second girlfriend, even more so. The fact that he has these bitches working for him and giving him babies and living a threesome lifestyle is even more of a thumb in Mike's eye. The hubby was betrayed, and cheated on, and lied to; but, in the end, he got a better deal than he otherwise would have gotten-and if he can live with that, then i guess I gotta be happy for him.

Fun story.

-BTTap

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

The writer is Swedish so what do you expect? 99.9% of the population of Sweden are either Bisexual or swingers or in open marriages or porn stars. So this story reflects the writers ideas he gets from his country. And it just so happens to be every mans dream, right?

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 12 years ago
Didn't hate it

Dianne should have been punished more. Writing was fair, lacked emotion during times when it should have been prevalent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Skandinavian solution.

'nuff said.

rjordanrjordanover 12 years ago
A little clinical...

...but an interesting story. Thanks for posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It would have been good

without the poly crap.

DmitryDmitryover 12 years ago
Agree

the story was good but with heavy dose of Novocaine. It really felt NUMB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
How very sad

for those poor children living with such messed up parents.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A good storyline, but it read as if it was a newspaper story

I liked the way the author had the husband character take charge of his life, and the ending was very good with the way the three of them settled the problems that came about with having children.

It's a shame that Janet only wanted one child, it would have evened things up if she had another, with each woman having two.

It seems as if life is good for them.

Thanks for he read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Where's the emotion?

This story should have been packed with emotion. It was sorely lacking. Otherwise not a bad read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Much better than the typical stories of this type.

I liked that it wasn't a revenge story. I have never gotten into those kinds of stories. No love whatsoever in them so I wonder why they are even in the Loving Wives section. This one was full of love between the wife and husband. I liked it.

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
Another WACC Writer. Unfortunatly

How wonderful he gets Mikes cast of women and Mikes warm creampies,NOT!

WANTED: Writers with their balls still attached!! Please

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What's WACC?

johnstang2johnstang2over 12 years ago
Troubled WACC

WACC was described by one poster as wimp ass castrated cuckold. HMM not only is he not a wimp but he divorced the bitch. And in the end he ended up with all the women. Hardly a wimp or a cuckold.

According to Google a WACC writer is a writer against cardboard characters. HMM a cardboard character to me would be a character who has very little background and has a very standard job. I could literally see the charcter in this story as a cardboard character.

So I have to ask how does WACC corrisponds to this story. I really dont see it.

John

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Total BULL SHIT

What a load of crap for a story. You don`t have any balls--stop with this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

What nuclear Option? He got a basic divorce and pulled a minor prank on his soon to be ex-wife. The guy is still a wimp and pussy. He took back a woman who was probably cheating on him and feeding him cream pies for years then he took in her accomplice. No way either let alone both those types of cunts wouldn't stab him in the back again. This story was fucking lame.

Johnny1MJohnny1Mover 12 years ago
I've missed you a lot, both as a companion and a sex partner.

No one, and I mean no one says this. You might say, "I've missed you a lot both as a friend and as a lover." Imagine you're on a date and you ask, "Would you be willing to be my sex partner?" It's almost as bad as "Yo, babe, wanna fuck?", but in a different way. It's cold and stilted, whereas the other is crude and boorish. Neither line will get you laid.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 12 years ago
The story was almost as good as the comments

I enjoy poly stories and have lived the lifestyle for many years. Writing in a second language is difficult but I think you have the motivation to get quite good at expressing yourself in English. Work with an editor and keep writing, you will get better and better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What a piss poor story

Husband lacks for balls. Just another wimp story. Sorry I wasted my time reading it.

count2threecount2threeover 12 years ago
OMG are there no Authors on this site who write a story about a MAN?

Every single story is about cumsucking cuckolds. Oh, Sorry 'Stay-at-home Dads'

1*

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
Not a Compelling Story

The story lacked realism, which made it hard to get into. The characters weren't very interesting or intriguing. The concept was ok, but that was all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

a puffy cuckold i would not touched them sluts with a bargepole yuk

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 12 years ago
I don't like cuckold stories BUT...

This man finally "manned up" and got his revenge. I did enjoy reading this story. All the criticism is not based on facts. If you read just to "tear up" the writer you are missing out. I only criticize unless the story is just absolutely terrible or the writer mixes the character's names for a couple of pages (or paragraphs).

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
WHAT???

What the fuck kind of shit is this? Even as fiction this is one fucked up tale. What husband would do this? Why was Dianne so cavalier about everything and why did he accept this bullshit? I've read better stories than this on the back of my Shredded Wheat cereal box.

HA HA HA

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
GOOD---BAD---INDIFFERENT----SAME

those choices confuse the sages. TK U MLJ LV NV

saratusaratuabout 12 years ago
NOT,,,,

my kind of story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Different. I liked it.

Sure there was no death or dismemberment, but he got both women, the gold watch and everything. Well played sir. Well played.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
Absolutely ludicrous...

...what moron would still love his wife after that????

MadBrownMadBrownalmost 12 years ago
SCREWED UP MESS!

I have seen better writing inside cracker jack boxes. Your cookie-cutter plot is so stilted it's laughable.

RePhilRePhilover 11 years ago
I would rather be Mike

Than the wimp husband! Mike was the real man in this story he came he saw and he took!! he just picked the wrong skank to bang

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
Not my favorite because his wife fucked around on him...

...disrespected him in the worst way and he took her back. What punishment did she EVER get? And what punishment did Janet get except getting slapped a couple of times? It worked out but there was not enough revenge to suit me.

norcal62norcal62about 11 years ago
Actually, not a bad story; a little dry though.

Too many LW readers seem to have to beat their chests and carry on about unfaithful partners. Revenge seems to be mandatory in their viewpoints. Sad.

Who said, the best revenge is living well after a disappointment? Several LW stories do work on this theme and are better stories than the rabid mayhem revenge tales told by neurotic authors.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

i have always loved this story - he got them both and has a happy life with what he wanted for himself and his family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So did they live in Utah?

No mention of morman polygamy, but clearly that was the fantasy indulged in here. I think it only worked because the two "wives" had been together since before they were married the first time. My problem was after they admitted they couldn't really be the best mothers, why in hell would he have wanted to knock them up?? May be after it happened they matured and accepted better into their maternal roles, but the author doesn't mention it. Oh well, as a fantasy revenge, I guess this worked OK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Kind of like...

reading a police report. Just the facts, ma'am.

elHosedelHosedabout 11 years ago
They're right, not good mothers

The story itself was rather straightforward and told with zero feeling (as other's have mentioned). Not a bad story though.

However, these two women really are incredibly selfish. The destruction of their marriages didn't seem to make them grow in any way either.

It stikes me that these characters are together in this arrangement more for the physical and emotional compatibility rather than any real love shared.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
OK!

Good for him. Seems like he got a good deal. Didn't have to marry either of them, got some kids, although whose name was on the birth certificate? Got plenty of sex, but ended up being a stay at home dad. That's ok if he liked to do all the cooking, cleaning and child rearing, since they admitted to being bad mothers. But did he really want that?

imhaplessimhaplessover 10 years ago
Cute and entertaining

And original. Worth a 5!

BDEarthBDEarthover 10 years ago
This Story Suuuuuuuucked!

The main character, Dianne's husband, is an absolute fucking idiot. I can't believe he took her back. She is the lowest form of life there is.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Flexible

That's what you get if you are neither a wimp nor a hothead. Extra pussy and a house fulla kids! Interesting read. I disagree that Hubby showed no affect. It is just that he was often too busy being effective to wallow in his woes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really ???

He says "I didn't think that Dianne would try to cheat me."

She cheated on him and participated in humiliating him, but he does not think that she would cheat him ?

WTF ?!?

How often was he dropped on his head as a child ?

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 10 years ago

I agree totally with imhapless' comments. Nice story concept well executed.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Crap

After reading this I discovered I read it before. It was worse the second time. Now I know to always check comments before I read an older tale.

Damn

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"got cucked" read all 22k stories this year

that no-life cuck is reading them all again, what a total fucking loser

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3about 10 years ago
A really good story

for a teenage boy fantasy. As anything even closely resembling real life, not a chance in hell.

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 10 years ago
Good Twist !

Good story which for a change work iut well for the husband.

If only real life was like this !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
very

foolish, he is an idiot and she is a pig.

ohyessssssohyessssssover 9 years ago
whew

This thing just got more far fetched as it went along. You had little character development, thus, it was tough to feel empathy with any of them. He made an early statement that he didn't want to appear as a wimp, but that was exactly what he willingly became. Not my cup of tea.

Eroticafan8000Eroticafan8000about 9 years ago
Well, this was....stupid.

He shouldn't have taken her back. For one thing, the bitch brought home a creampie for hubby to eat on. In my book, that's grounds for about ten swift kicks to the nuts for Mike and throwing Dianne out immediately and not allowing her back in. She can sleep in the dog house after that stunt. I'd have divorced her and stayed divorced. Fuck her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
you should write about the dumbass annony and how his wife left him

That should be fun and a hoot to read. I understand she made a fool out of himso bad he had to move. Gave you a 5 for pissing off dear annony and for the story. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Ha ha ha What a bad story

Ha ha ha! This story gets more and more terrible the longer one reads. Its not meant as a comedy but I'm laughing so hard, at the author. This guy is totally mind fucked.

Look, I think you could write good comedy. Your characters are all quite stupid but you're trying to sell them as normal, sane people, this is why the readers are pissed off. So, just sell them as the idiots they are, adopt a scathing, nasty, sarcastic tone in your naration... For example, yunno, the part about Mike lsing his job and beefing with the other bitch and leaving, you could really make a killing out of that! ... I hope this helps...

RePhilRePhilover 8 years ago
Those poor children :(

What a miserable life they were born into. Cry for the children

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a bunch of miserable, cheating people.

His wife has been cheating on him for awhile. And he does nothing. Then she just rubs her cheating in his face and he finally divorces the slut. And he would take her back because he's horny? And in so little time after he's thrown her out? Then he takes in one of the people she was cheating on him with? Who cares that it's another woman? So now he has two sluts under his roof and he thinks that having kids with the bitches is a good idea? I realize this is some kind of sick fantasy but even as a fictional story it was both an awful idea and a terrible story.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 8 years ago
For some reason!

For some reason this story reminds me of the Bud Abbot, Lou Costello shtick, "Whoes On First?"

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
BETTER OFFERS....BETTER GRASS NEXT DOOR

keeping down with the Joneses changes life-styles. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So

I would hate to see your idea of a cuckold wimp if you don't think you have written one up precisely with this guy..

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
A Wimp Gets Played

- Is this guy a dumb fuck,or what?! They shit all over him,playing him for a fool.They treat him like shit,ex The 2 ales left outside the door.And Dianne has the nerve to approach him with a "friends with benefits" contract,and the dumb shit goes for it?! Christ,his balls must have receded into his navel! Then his twat ex manipulates him into taking in her lover,Janet.They don't need a toilet in that house.They just piss and shit on him!

- A SHIT story populated by SHIT people!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wimp

this is a cuckold story and there is nothing of revenge. need to do better about tags for the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
sorry story

Another stupid non man story.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

anonymous 1/5/12 nailed it.

He won at the end. Won big.

Yeah it is unrealistic, but so what? Who says stories have to be realistic?

Unless they claim to be that is.

Well written especially for someone whose language isn't English.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

dumb wimpy shit don't make no sense.

RePhilRePhilover 7 years ago
Those poor children

It brings a tear to the eye knowing that those poor children will grow up with such a fucked up family. A wimp Cuckold as a father and a pair of liars and cheats as mothers. Some women just should not reproduce. Loved the writing as usual, I'm a fan 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Gave It A Two!

Only because the english language wasn't butchered to the degree it usually is on literotica! The story was ludicrous and really not worth commenting on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Why ?!?!?!?

Why would any person allow folks back into his/her life after those same folks had utterly and publicly humiliated him ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Why?

Why would a man allow these two women back in his life after the way they treated him? Simple. Because he is a worthless cuckold spineless sorry dog dick licking piece of shit. He has no self respect. No brain either. His dick rules his life. Now he is stuck with the whores for a long time. The little bastard kids he is raising like a good little cuck, would chock him to death financially he ever decides to man up and leave the whores. They have him by the balls, and they WILL cheat on his ass. All he can do is suck cum from their pussies until the kids are grown. By then, that is all he will be good for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
CUCKOLD

Should not have let the two whores in his life again, but here is another closet cuck with his brains in his dick end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5+

Annony hasn't had a better offer. In fact he hasn't had any offers. he just sits there and jerks his 3 incher while his wife fucks the fleet. Then he cleans her and comes on LIT and bitches like the sissy fag he really is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

What an idiot. He divorced her for a reason, "CHEATING"! Janet was involved also, so why is he with both of them? Dumb shit! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a shitty cuckold/wimp crap!!!

Only real idiots or brain sick peole can find enjoyable that crap!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oh Yeah!

He didn't have a problem with the ladies but, Mikes punk ass! Mike went out of his way to try to get even. Mike though he was ahead until the guys folks dead and left him a house and bucks. Only two people saw at the time what was really going on and they were using their heads! Mike convinced Diane because of her lust for Janet to be stupid for a while against her husband. Once Mike had the upper hand (so he thought) he relaxed and his actions fucked him. Diane should have known better than fuck over her husband for a little pussy and Mike. The writer did show Diane's wake up, her parent her few friends (I wonder if one of them was Janet) stupid. He was given total control, that point was glossed over and not explored. Mike lost his ass but, the women got off free. They in fact gained by screwing him over and making him a house bitch! Seemed he won ha ha ha ha but the chicks won! That's why this story gets a five!

VapspegeoVapspegeoover 6 years ago
Come On!

In the story the guy thinks with his Dick so anything that makes his dick feel good is good enough. With two women on this guys dick makes everything good! Hell I’m not a cockhold wimp but, if they are chowing down on each other and I get to join in “yaeee! Count me in stay at home with all the money and all the pussy of more than one woman and getting to want her and join in. If only real life was good 😊.

VapspegeoVapspegeoover 6 years ago
Yes!

I like that kind of woman on woman stuff! To think its two women he likes his number one and two.

How far into your imagination will that take you? Number one and number two. Not number one or two but both one and two. Damn!! That’s better than a broke dick dog!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Started out well, then veered off into unbelievable......

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1over 6 years ago
What a bunch of crap!!!

Idiotic and unbelievable! Like a dream by a pubescent teen!

Rocketmann21Rocketmann21about 6 years ago
I’m a grown ass person!

I can read and I know a story from real life. Yeah! This is a story, a make me feel good story though. I want feel good in my reading hell, I also like Luke Skywalker?

So what if the subject matter is on the far side of believability. Good is good!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
YES YES!

I especially liked his view about not becoming a wimp nor taking the nuclear option. Unfortunately too many Loving Wives stories do not steer that in between path which is my problem with so many of them.

For the rest I ditto Rocketman21.

5 stars

Paul in Oklahoma

timrivtimrivalmost 6 years ago

Seriously....as if that would ever happen. Male fantasy.

A more interesting idea would be wifey stays home but wife has another well hung husband as well and they take turns getting her pregnant. A competition of sorts. She has a large number of children plus a set of twins each twin fathered by different husband. They all sleep in the same bed a tag team her every night. Now that would be a happy woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Written by a 12 yr old male?

This is nothing but beat meat fantasy of a 12 y/o male. Really, really bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
LOL

That is the title of my comment. This story is a sad excuse of a man and an even sadder excuse of a writer trying to write a story about a man! hahaha.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Closet cuck author??

Wife humiliates you. Feeds you a creampie. And you take her back.

Just twaddle.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous