A Better Offer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
miedsal
miedsal
42 Followers

As the next Christmas approached both Diane and Janet commented on how Christmas was made special by children. Children became a common topic of conversation for Dianne, Janet and especially Dianne's mom. In the end I sat them down and asked them to cut to the chase. Dianne started the ball rolling.

"If it was just you and me living here would you trust me enough to think about marrying me again, or just you and Janet for that matter?"

"It isn't something that I have thought about but if just one of you were living here then I would at least be open to the idea."

"Thank you. We are both very happy with what we have." Janet nodded her agreement. "However both of us are approaching the age where we have to decide whether we want children or not."

Janet broke in. "No, we have already decided that we want children despite the fact that we don't want to give up our careers."

Dianne continued. "Unfortunately we probably wouldn't be all that good as mothers and we definitely don't want to be single mothers. We probably wouldn't put our children before our jobs."

"So to summarise, once the babies are born you want some schmuck to take care of them for you."

"That's a little unfair but essentially correct." Janet nodded agreement again. "There is more though." She took a deep breath. "We both want you to be the father and care giver but even if you were interested in marrying both of us, you can't. To top it off neither of us wants you to marry just one of us. Can you understand our dilemma?"

"I don't believe that either of you would have brought up this dilemma if you didn't have a solution to present. Let's hear it."

Both Dianne and Janet smiled. I sensed that this discussions was going much better than they had feared.

"Our suggestion isn't complete but in principle what we want is to form a child cooperative. We contract for one pregnancy each and all three of us take responsibility for the resulting children. You would be the primary care giver while we provide the financial resources needed. The three of us would act as parents for all children."

"So I would be a stay at home dad while you two go out and bring home the bacon?"

They smiled and nodded.

"OK, I like the idea in principle but it all depends on the details. I need to keep my business alive but I can cut back my hours enough to take care of our babies."

Janet went first and I was glad that we had decided to space out the pregnancies as I don't think I would have survived two women as horny as Janet was while pregnant. She gave birth to a boy whom she named George after my father. Dianne had twin girls whom she named Elizabeth and Caroline after her and Janet's mothers. Both sets of parents seemed to accept our lifestyle and treated our children equally. To be honest I think that they were grateful to get any grandchildren at all.

As the tenth anniversary of that fateful night approaches I wonder how it would have turned out if I had either accepted my role as a wimp or taken the nuclear option. In a way I am thankful to Mike for destroying my life, the one I rebuilt is so much better.

miedsal
miedsal
42 Followers
12