All Comments on 'A Better Tomorrow'

by volescamper

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Back to the drawing board

Creating a fantasy erotic world is fine, but a story needs to be set within this with characters, dialogue, action, conflict - all the elements that make a story work. Look at any book that takes place in a fantasy/fictional setting: Dune, Nineteen Eighty Four, Lord of the Rings etc - are all about individuals on a journey that transforms them - they face challenges, overcome great odds (or not) but they all have grounded central characters the reader can empathise with. This piece of writing lacks that - in fact it even lacks a plot. This piece lays out an erotic fantasy world - the next step is to put characters in it and take them on a journey - then you'll have a story.

El FoloEl Foloabout 10 years ago
Anon is wrong.

This is already a story, and a hot one. Good job man, and you should absolutely write more stories that take place in this world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Tags: 2/3 politics

Yeah, could've done without all the political bullshit. Some backstory is fine and all, but the parts I didn't skip over with a roll of my eyes felt more like right-wing erotica than anything.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous