All Comments on 'A Bike Ride'

by LindaW

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wishful thinking

The odd times one gets satisfied makes any horny sister gasp at the lucky afternoon described, in no uncertain way all wishes are granted. Keep it coming sister I wish five young ladies would pleasure this broad. But than I would be dreaming.

Jan

capt13capt13almost 18 years ago
what a mind

it is notthe best story but it is in my top 25. Thank you and I hope you write more soon, I have enjoyed a few of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
No your husband would never understand what a

pathetic mindless slut you are. How you demeanded yourself in public, had sex with many men, took risk with medical issues as well as physical safety. And How you came home and by your ommission of truth wilfully exposed him to risk that are criminal in nature. Nope you are right he would never understand, he would do as any medically sane man and divorce a woman who is so emotionally and mentally sick as to have acted as you did.

LindaWLindaWover 14 years agoAuthor
By way of explanation

Let me explain as simply as I can:

1. I didn't demean myself.

2. I didn't have sex with many men.

3. I didn't expose myself to medical issues or physical danger.

4. I didn't expose my husband to any risk.

5. IT'S A STORY - A WORK OF FICTION.

And you have the temerity to call me pathetic and mindless!!

Good grief.

rickjones185rickjones185about 11 years ago
Great Story

I loved your story. Thank you for sharing it with me. I was hard and stroking the whole time. I'm looking forward to reading more of your works. Thank you. I love your picture. I hope you post more pics here.

KingKeyWandKingKeyWandalmost 3 years ago

Such a delicious storyteller you are.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous