All Comments on 'A Birthday Present for Mother Ch. 04'

by RumpRanger4ever

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Marvelous so far

I find your story to be very well written. I look forward to reading more of what happens between them and how he makes her more and more his slut and how he lets other see that side of their relationship.

manimal51manimal51almost 13 years ago
Better and better

This story just keeps getting better and better as it goes along. Keep up the good work. Maybe Mom could discover that her fertility issue could be corrected when she does the procedure for the embryo implantation. How about his former sub as the egg donor or even the desk clerk? Thank you again for interesting story and I'll be looking for the next chapters.

mrpervy46mrpervy46almost 13 years ago
Still Great

Your story is still great. I like what "Manimal" said a European specialist would be a good story line to add. They could marry in Europe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Excellent story - keep it coming!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful and so erotic

A great love scene along with being kinky.

Just a beautifully written love story

Thanks for the chapter

danny4u4danny4u4over 9 years ago
so hott

Its hot story in 4 parts... i read all

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story

Mom imagines it's her own son "saying how tight I was and how he was glad I was his first, and when he came he cried out 'Oh Mommy'. I felt him, you, pumping me full of sperm and I screamed and came so hard I almost blacked out." I wonder how many mothers have fantasies of getting royally fucked by their own boy--tall, strong, good-looking, "young and hung and full of cum," with a fine fat cock that's always hard for mommy and a pair of hot young balls that never quit producing the semen that a mother craves from her darling baby boy. If such mothers just leveled with their son the world would be a much happier place. Filled with grinning young motherfuckers and happy, satisfied son-fucked moms.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
and..?

Please continue.

thewiseman1967thewiseman1967almost 7 years ago
More

I would love to hear more about this couple it was a very good read.

DaddydomsadistDaddydomsadistover 6 years ago
Ugh.

Please add more to the story.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 6 years ago
A SOLID 10 STAR STORY

DAMN, WHAT A STORY. DIDN'T WANT IT TO END AND THE AUTHOR HAS BEEN INACTIVE FOR ALMOST 7 YEARS. TOO BAD. SUCH A GOOD AUTHOR. SO THANK YOU FOR A BEAUTIFUL STORY WHILE IT LASTED! NO OFTEN YOU GET SO MUCH FEELING IN AN EROTIC STORY. THANK YOU ONCE MORE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
WTH?

The final chapter could have been so much better. A great story plot with a lackluster final chapter! Also, there could have been so much more to explore as the dom/sub infant relationship had started to emerge.

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81over 4 years ago
Great story

Great story would have loved to see another chapter or so to continue the beautiful story

RamazaRamazaover 2 years ago

A wonderfull love story, but it lacks at least one more chapter, where you tie up all the loose ends, does she get pregnant (that seams like a BIG whish for her), does she fall in love with her son, do they live together in the same house? there are a lot of unanswerd questions here.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a5 months ago

I wish this story continued for another 10-15 chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous