All Comments on 'A Birthday Surprise from Annie'

by hickmouse

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
And you call her a friend?

One that is willing to expose you to every disease in the known world? One that got off humiliating you? She didn't do this for you. She did it to fulfill a fantasy of hers. Hell she probably pulls out the video and pictures of you sucking off a guy and gets off looking at them and sharing them with her girlfriends. You had every every chance to simply stand up and say no. Pull off the blindfold and tell her no. You're a complete idiot. And next time (please don't let there be a next time) post this crap under gay male so the rest of us don't have to waste their time reading this horse manure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I fucking loved it

She cared for him enough to make his fantasy that he was to afraid to do on his own come true in a safe environment. It was a wonderful story I gave it 5 stars

billywooldridgebillywooldridgeabout 10 years ago
wow. just wow

That was so sensual and full of emotion and yet so dirty and erotic that I read it three times once while at work. I loved it . This story made me feel joy and satisfaction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
effing wonderful!

What a foookingeeeedgit that bloke was to let such a gem of a lover get away!

thomashwhitethomashwhite3 months ago

Let’s call our three characters CS (cocksucker), Annie, and BD (beautiful Dick)

"The blindfold you are wearing is a grace I've given you for tonight to make it a bit easier on you. I don't think you could look up into the eyes of the man you are servicing without wondering if you are gay. Not that it matters to me, of course. But I think that would be a bit too much to take. You are wearing a blindfold because I think it's better if you don't know who you are sucking off. It should make it a bit easier, too because, unfortunately, you don't really get along the guy this beautiful cock belongs to at all. You've always thought he was a bit of a jerk.“

So, the fact CS let it get past this point is surprising to me. I’ve sucked cock and I wouldn’t have let it get any further than Annie telling me this. Why you ask? Because the BD is not blindfolded based on Annie’s statement. Also, BD is a guy that CS thinks is a jerk. Usually when you think someone is a jerk they know you don’t like them and tend to be unkind to you.

Thus, Annie sets up the perfect situation for our hero CS be humiliated in the future. BD, A guy CS doesn’t like, has watched CS suck his Dick. CS also did this with a blindfold so that makes CS a whore that will suck any Dick. BD could destroy CS. Annie provided no information on how she would make sure that never happens. And you can’t say just trust Annie. Trust is not something she can pass along to a third party.

Thankfully this is just a fantasy that ended up with no repercussions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous