A Birthday Surprise from Annie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly opened my mouth. She guided the head of his cock into my mouth. As it slid up my tongue, already wet with her saliva, I could taste her and him.

"Ta Da!" she giggled, "Can't turn back now! Now wrap your lips around him. Very good, honey! You are now sucking your first cock. I'm so proud of you!

I couldn't believe how hot it felt. The head of his cock felt firm yet spongy. He began to gently sliding in and out of my mouth.

"You can't go back now." she said. "It is done. Give yourself to this experience. Give yourself over to it. You wanted to know this for so long. Feel it. Feel what I feel every time I make love to your beautiful cock."

"There is no one else here, sweetie. Nobody else has to know. This can be our little secret. It's just you, me, and this beautiful cock."

She was right. I give myself over to the feeling. I thought of all times that I had looked down and watched her bob up and down lovingly on my cock. I gingerly began to lift my arms, and take the base his shaft into my hands the way she does so well. I wrapped my hands around her hand which was stroking him in and out of my mouth.

"That's right," she whispered. "Sweetie, this looks so natural... you look so natural. Let yourself go. Just think about these feelings you're feeling."

I began to give myself over. She began to stroke him in and out of my mouth more insistently, and more forcefully. I could feel him swelling in my mouth. She continued to stroke my hard cock in time with the cock in my mouth.

"That's right honey, just like that. Just like that. It won't be long now," she encouraged.

"Are you ready? Are you ready to take what is going to give you? You know this is what you want.

She stroked more firmly and forcefully, and I could feel his body tense, as he crossed the point of no return.

In an instant, he began to come, and I could feel Annie's hand on his cock, pumping his semen into my mouth. Thick, sticky spurts of hot semen filled mouth. I could taste that same taste from that kiss with Annie.

"Oh, yesss...," She said. That's right, sweetie. Take it. Accept it. Hold it in your mouth. Savor it. Taste your first hot mouthful of cum."

My mouth was flooded with hot semen. She slowly withdrew his cock from my mouth, and it was gone.

"Hold it in your mouth. Savor it. Taste it. Don't swallow yet." She said, still stroking me.

"Are you ready? Now gulp it down like a good little cumslut."

I swallowed the entire load, feeling a combination of both guilt and accomplishment. The tingling sensation stayed in my mouth long after I swallowed it.

"It's okay, sweetie. Now it's just you and me again." She said, kneeling in front of me again. "Let's get this blindfold off of you." She uncuffed me, and took the blindfold off. The first thing I saw was her smiling face. "Happy birthday!" she said, and then leaned over and whispered in my ear, "cumslut."

"Now it's my turn." She helped me stand up. And then, she looked me right in the eyes, and then looked down at my cock, and began to kneel in front of me, with my still incredibly hard cock just inches from her face.

She brought her wet lips to the tip of my cock, and looked up at me.

"Now it's my turn." She said, and she wrapped her mouth around my cock, and began to stroke me with both hands.

In only seconds, I was ready to cum. My hips began to move involuntarily, thrusting into her sucking mouth, and she began to moan around my cock.

At my moment of release, I pulled out of her mouth, and she knelt back, and opened her mouth, letting look down and watch myself stroke myself into her mouth. When it happened, it was the most intense orgasm I had ever had. I squirted rope after thick rope of semen into her waiting mouth, until it was pooling on her tongue. As my orgasm subsided, she slowly closed her mouth, breathing heavily through her nose, savoring it. And then she tilted her head up, and gulped it down.

Annie smiled up at me, exhausted and satisfied.

"Happy Birthday!" she whispered.

We haven't seen each other in years, but to this day, Annie has kept her word, and kept our little secret. I never did find out who I serviced that night, but in my mind, I like to imagine that I was giving to Annie herself for all the pleasure she gave me.

12