A Bisexual Haitian Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without a word being spoken, we understood each other. I fucked Sarah harder, plunging the dildo deep into her asshole. Stan took this as encouragement to fuck Stan even harder, if possible. Albert slammed his cock deep into Stan's asshole. Stan screamed. Albert's cock was a lot longer and thicker than Sarah's dildo had been. I finished Sarah off, pressing the dildo so that it squirted artificial cum deep into her bowels. She seemed surprised by that. I smiled and pulled out of her. I watched Stan and Albert going at it. Man, those two could really go at it. Now, they were doing it doggy-style. Albert was still slamming his cock into Stan like he was drilling for oil. I licked my lips, envious. They went at it like this for a while, then Albert came and pulled out of Stan. Stan winced as Albert's cock squeezed out of his asshole. I grinned.

A little while later, all of us were showering together. Luckily, the dorm had some large shower rooms. I took this opportunity to learn a bit more about Albert. He was originally from Ponca City, over in redneck country. He was bisexual and looking to explore his sexuality. He told me about his last girlfriend, some chick named Sharon. They broke up because Sharon couldn't accept the fact that he was bisexual. I shook my head at that. Maybe it's because I'm a bisexual girl or maybe it's because I'm a weirdo but I would never turn away a partner because he or she swung both ways. Ever.

When I told Albert this, he looked at me strangely. He leaned closer and whispered something to me. He told me that he wished he knew more women like me. I smiled and gave him a kiss. He seemed surprised by that. I silently cursed myself. I didn't know this guy. Just because I'd seen him fuck didn't mean that he knew me. I looked at him and was about to say something when I saw Stan and Sarah kissing. They looked so lovely. I grinned, envious. Here they were, two college students in love with each other. A bisexual man who had been fortunate enough to fall in love with a bisexual woman and she felt the same way about him. Most bisexuals weren't that lucky. They fell into relationships with gay people and straight people who didn't really understand them. No one understands a bisexual person like another bisexual can. No one. Gay people and straight people don't know what it's like to love members of both sexes. That's why they dislike and never understand us bisexuals.

After this memorable night, things were beginning to change. I felt like a fifth wheel around Stan and Sarah. They were so in love. Sometimes they brought other men and women to their beds to spice things up. They were swingers. I was jealous of them. I'd slept with men and women left and right and yet I was longing for love. I wanted to find some man or some woman to love me. When I watched other people on campus, holding hands, I felt angry and jealous. I saw gay guys holding hands. I also saw lesbians and straight couples holding hands. Everyone was coupling. I was oversexed and yet lonely and badly in need of some love. My grades began to suffer.

Back in high school, I'd been a great student. In college, I started slacking off. I felt lonely. Stan and Sarah made me sick with their public displays of affection and their private sex parties. I no longer wanted to participate in them. My grades suffered. My school advisor, a nice man named Mr. Thomas Ellison referred me to the academic support program. It was a place where I could find a tutor. I went down there, to get tutored so I wouldn't flunk my classes and lose the academic scholarship I'd fought so hard to win. I didn't know my life would never be the same. I went into the academic support center, and guess who was one of the tutors? The handsome Albert Anthony.

There he was, standing there, looking so handsome. Albert wore a red silk shirt and black pants. He was talking to some white girl he was tutoring in Calculus. I grimaced. I could tell that the bitch had a thing for him. For some reason, it bothered me. Albert saw me, excused himself and came to greet me. Man, he really looked different with clothes on. I noticed how tall he was, too. I was five feet eleven inches tall. He was well over six feet and quite strong-looking. I licked my lips and told him my dilemma. I needed help with my accounting and business classes. Albert promised he would help me.

So, every day, I showed up at the academic support center and got tutored by Albert. He was so smart and so patient. He made everything seem easy. What bothered me was that he wasn't interested in talking about the hot night he spent at my roommate's place. I knew the brother swung both ways. I'd seen him fuck a man right in front of the man's girlfriend. I was the chick who was fucking the man's girlfriend at the time. So why keep secrets from each other?

Albert was really helpful and I began to see an improvement in my grades. When the midterms came, I had two As, three Bs and one C on my report card. I was doing okay. Better than before. I asked Albert to go out and celebrate with me. He seemed hesitant. I touched his hand. He blinked. I smiled. He nodded. I felt so happy I could jump up and down. Finally, I had a date with the man!

Later that evening, I went to a small restaurant and met Albert there. Since he was my guest, I paid for the whole thing though I had to convince him to let me. He was such a gentleman. We talked about stuff. I wanted to know everything about him. He told me he was studying Criminal Justice. He was a transfer from Ponca City Community College and was trying to get a Bachelors of Science degree in Criminal Justice at the University of Massachusetts. Albert had a tough life. He used to play football at Ponca City and currently he was a wide receiver for our school. His parents died when he was little. He was raised by his aunt, a very manipulative and deceptive woman, in his opinion. His aunt ran her household with an iron fist and ruled over her husband and kids like a landlord from medieval times.

Growing up as he did, Albert was determined to get out. He was a good student and a great athlete. He left Ponca City for the bright lights of Massachusetts. I asked him about his romantic life. After a brief hesitation, he told me. He discovered his bisexuality at the age of eighteen, when he realized his attraction to his best friend, Kurt. Kurt was a big white guy who played Pop Warner football with him when he was a kid. They grew up together. They had a relationship which ended when Kurt left him to marry Denise, his high school girlfriend. Albert was devastated. He would later meet Sharon, whom he did love. Sharon was also the first female he had ever slept with. She didn't understand him when he confessed his bisexuality. That's why he left.

I looked at Albert. The handsome stud looked so sad. I touched his hand gently. He had a tough life. I told him about my relationship with Alan and my affair with Carmen. He looked at me and I saw empathy in his eyes. He could relate to my pain. We talked about homophobia in the Haitian community. We laughed and almost cried together. When the evening concluded, he drove me home and asked me if we could be friends. I nodded. I definitely wanted to be friends with this Haitian stud.

Since that day, Albert and I became inseparable. We hung out together whenever we had free time. We played basketball at the YMCA. We also watched movies together. I loved spending time with him. I could tell him just about anything. And vice versa. We trusted each other. We enjoyed each other's company. It's fun hanging out with someone who is a lot like you. Sometimes, while walking with him, I'd check out both men and women. He did the same. We discussed everything from some nurse's booty size to the possible length of some soccer player's dick. Yes, we were very comfortable with each other.

Albert was always there for me. He told me his dream of one day becoming a police officer. I told him about my desire to join the corporate world. There weren't many educated Haitian people working in corporate America. I wanted to represent our people. Albert felt the same way about the police force. We needed more Haitian people working in law enforcement. Definitely. We were so much alike. There were times when I thought I could love this man. He was so handsome and smart and dependable. He was also so great. I realized something. I wanted him to myself. I needed to get him quickly, before some other woman or man snatched him up. All I needed was a plan.

I had recently found a new job working as a manager for a restaurant. It paid enough that I could afford my own place. I'd been kicked out of the dorms because Stan and Sarah smoked pot and I got blamed for it. It shows that you can never know people. I had a new apartment and I wanted Albert to help me with it. Always the gentleman, he volunteered at once. He came to my place, dressed in a blue T-shirt and gray sweatpants. He looked sexier than Denzel Washington. I wanted some of that. We got started with the work at once.

For hours, Albert and I worked. We moved stuff around. Beds. Utensils. All kinds of stuff. It was very tiring. When we finally got done, we sat on the floor and ate some Chinese food I had ordered. The delivery kid was Henry, a gay kid I knew from school. When he glimpsed Albert sitting there, he smiled and told me how lucky I was. I smiled and gave him a big tip. He did something very strange. He reached into his pocket and gave me some condoms and lube. I thanked him and sent him on his way. Hastily, I put the condoms in my pocket.

While eating, Albert and I talked about all kinds of stuff. It was scary how much we had in common. Albert was very surprised to know that I loved comic books and video games. Yes, I am a girl. I shocked when I Told him that I loved television series like Hercules, Xena, Smallville and Stargate Atlantis. Even though I was a pretty Haitian girl, I was still a science fiction fanatic and a tomboy at heart. Albert and I had a laugh about that. I looked at him. Time to begin the seduction.

I went into the shower, and turned it up. The warm water fell on me. I thought about that time when Albert and I showered with Stan and Sarah. Ah, those were the days. I thought of that sexy body of his and felt the need for him rise deep within me. I called him. He came. I asked him to bring me a towel. He grabbed one and handed it to me. I grinned and asked him to come closer. Suddenly, I opened the shower door and let him see me naked. He looked me up and down and smiled. When I asked him to come inside, he didn't protest.

Albert was in the shower with me, clothes and all. He kissed me and I did what I wanted to do for so long. I ran my hands all over that sexy body of his. He was now naked, having thrown his clothes back onto the bathroom floor. We kissed again, and our passion surprised us both. I confessed to him that I had wanted him for a long time. He smiled at that and made a similar confession to me. I grinned. I kissed him, and ran my hands all over those fine shoulders, that flat stomach and this strong chest. The guy was hot. I licked his chest, and made my way down to his groin.

I got down on my knees and began to worship at the man's altar. I took his cock in my mouth. Albert looked at me, smiling. Gently, his hand caressed my head. I sucked his cock and licked his balls. For so long, I'd been wanting to do this. Now, he was mine. I feasted on his flesh. I wanted to bring him pleasure. I continued what I was doing, pleasuring the man's flesh until he was ready to erupt. When he did, I took all that he had to give. Every man tastes different. Albert was different from anyone I'd ever tasted. He was the best.

Albert looked at me, and I saw desire in his eyes. I also saw something else. Love. He pulled me up. He wanted to take me. I took his face into my hands and kissed him. I was going to give him something I'd never given anyone before. I faced away from him, and took his hands in mine. I placed his hands on my hips. He held me firmly. I took his cock in my hand and rubbed it against my bottom. Albert groaned in pleasure. Clearly, he was loving it. I backed up against him. He hesitated. I took his cock and placed it against my back door. This was my last stand. What I swore to myself that I would never surrender to any man or woman. I wanted him to know how much he meant to me. I was about to do the ultimate surrender. I would give myself freely and without limit to the man I loved.

Behind me, I felt Albert hesitate. I turned around and looked at him. His eyes seemed to be asking me a question. I knew the question. Was I sure that I wanted to do this? Of course I was. I handed him the lube. He applied lube between my spread butt cheeks. I tensed as I felt his cock prepare to enter me. I had never done this before. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared. But I trusted Albert. I wanted to do this, for the both of us. He entered me slowly. I felt his large member inside me. I felt his thick hands on my hips. He was finally inside me.

He held me like this and thrust into me. I had never felt anything like this before. I always considered this part of me to be off-limits to others. Albert was not like the others. Not to me. As he thrust into me, I pushed back against him. I felt pain. I felt vulnerable. I also felt alive. What I did not feel was degraded or abased. I was making love with someone I loved. It was that simple. We made love like this for a long time. I didn't want it to end. When he came, and I felt the rush of his seed inside me, it felt wonderful. He had filled me with his essence. I loved it. I cannot compare it to anything I've ever experienced since I've never experienced anything like it. It was beautiful.

Moments after Albert came inside me, I experienced the unexpected. A fantastic orgasm rocked my body. I have only read about this. Women who experienced an orgasm while being anally penetrated. I'd certainly never heard of a man and a woman experiencing an orgasm at the same time. Now it was happening to me and Albert. Our screams of passion echoed through the apartment.

And this is what happened on our first night together. After making love, we threw some bed sheets and a mattress on the floor. We slept like this, in each other's arms. I felt wonderful, snug in Albert's arms. I'm not usually the cuddling type. After fucking, I usually want to sleep or take off. But what I did with him wasn't fucking. It was making love. I knew this was different. I leaned close to Albert's ear, and told him I loved him. He whispered the same words in mine. In the dark, I smiled and kissed him. I grin to myself while listening to my lover's heartbeat. We were only kids back then. I was twenty two years old. He was around the same age. Years from then, we would become enmeshed in our respective careers. He'd go to the police academy and become a cop. I'd pursue my MBA at Lowell.

A few years down the line, we'd still be going strong. We would move into a house together in Boston's Back Bay. He would become a high-ranking police officer. He was well on his way to become captain of his precinct. He was also a supporter of the Gay Officers Action League. I was a member of a growing network of GLBT People of Color working in corporate America. Our love would stay strong. Kids would follow. Someday.

12