A Black Janitor, White Women!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He forced himself to slow, take his time, make her have it yes, but make her enjoy it more, he told himself. His thick black cock went to work, he needed to demolish any future defences she might put up.

Then he spoke. "Have you ever been fucked by a black man CC?"

""No Denny, no I haven't, and now I will only ever let a black man near me ever again, please please show me how to please you Denny," she gasped, between increasingly heavy thrusts. The blond beauty went haywire, climax followed climax, she cried, she wailed, she begged him to stop, then harder, then faster, "please stop, no, keep going oh Denny Denny please."

Denny unleashed it then, he gave her it all, he fucked her and fucked her, CC became almost comatose, Denny refused to stop until he knew she was dead in the water, and then he unloaded, he erupted with such power CC could only gurgle to him. She never knew it could be, was, or should be like this, it was new, the two boys she had let into her pussy were total timewasters, she knew that now.

This was how a man treated a woman, how to love his woman, to make love to his woman, I am now a real woman, he is my man, she said to herself. Denny of course would always have other ideas about that of course; he was too virile to be a one man woman. CC would learn her place, if she was able to earn it that was!

He lay on his back and pulled her to him, toyed with her still rock hard nipples, tickled her belly button, and fingered her super hot young pussy. CC crushed herself to him, she didn't know the feelings she was going through, sex was nice but this was different, he was different, life was definitely different now,she said in her lovely blond head.

She checked him out, compared her creamy white skin to his dark one, her blond to his black, she kissed his chest, she was in total awe of him.

"You are a god Denny," she told him, " a real black god."

"No CC, I'm just a guy," he said, "a guy who has made you happy, I hope, and that's all, if I make you happy then that is Gods reward to me."

"Oh you have made me happy Denny, and I want you to keep making me happy all night, please?"

"Only if you do as I say, okay?" he told her.

CC went into submissive mode, she was suddenly terrified of angering him, annoying him, or upsetting him in any way.

"I swear I will obey you in every way Denny, I swear on my life, what ever you tell me to do, I will do it!"

"That's good CC," he said happily, he liked to have a woman under wraps, and CC was as easy as they could be now. "I have a question for you."

"Yes Denny, what is it?"

"Have you ever kissed or sucked a cock before CC?" She was stunned, no she hadn't, but should she tell him that? But before she could answer him, he said. "And don't lie to me CC, I'll know if you do."

She was quiet for a short while, then she murmured softly.

"No Denny I haven't."

"Good girl, you have just passed your first test, if you really want to be a woman. You have to understand first and foremost, who you are, what you are, and what you want to be, get me?"

"Yes Denny," she answered. But she was far from sure what he was meaning. Denny was leading her down the path to his slutdom. He had several there, and CC would be a very welcome addition.

"Please Denny, tell me what to do, I'm not too sure really?"

"You go down there," he said, and pointed to his cock, "and you do what comes naturally."

"Yes Denny," she answered tentatively.

She slowly worked her way down his chest, over his slatted abs, and nestled her face in his pubes. She was staring at her fate, it was laid waiting for her, pointing its eye at her. Her first thought that putting his cock in her mouth was a dirty thing to do, but looking at it, it looking at her, made her want to do it, for him.

"Kiss it CC," he told her, she did, "lick it CC," she did, "now put it in your mouth and suck it, lick it and suck it CC as hard as you can, for as long as you can!" CC did, and Denny lay back and let her train herself to be a good cock sucker, she did! CC began slowly, and then built up speed, suction, and power, she was like in industrial hoover sucking him up.

Denny couldn't believe this, it was her first time and in minutes she was a pro. He humped his hips at her, this told CC she was doing it right, she increased her tempo and soon Denny was rock hard. She slurped and sucked on the thick velvet head. Denny was in heaven, the beautiful blond 18 year old school girl was sucking cock for the first time, it was his cock, and it was a big black cock!

"I'm going to cum CC, don't you dare stop sucking or else," he growled. CC hadn't thought of this, he was going to cum and she had to keep sucking him, what will happen? She thought. She found out right there and then, Denny blew a load into her mouth, his hand on the back of her head wouldn't let her off him, she swallowed, the first lot went down. The second filled her up, she gagged and swallowed again at the same time, then she was breathing again.

She realised that this wasn't too bad at all, in fact she liked the taste of him, the power of him. Then she knew he had cum like that, because it was she who had made him cum like that. A gorgeous feeling swept through her. She attacked his cock with more and more vigour, sucking and swallowing every drop she could get out of him.

When finally she came up for air she beamed at him, she was flush with pride, she had pleased him, she knew it.

"Was that how you wanted it Denny?" She was desperate to know.

"Yes it was CC, and with a little more finesse, you'll be the best cock sucker there is!" he told her, and she bloody well will be, he thought happily. CC's heart nearly burst with joy. She wiggled his cock in her dainty little hand; she was getting bolder by the minute!

"You are sure your mom doesn't know where you are or who you are with CC That you are okay to stay here tonight?" he asked.

" I promise you Denny, she is away until tomorrow afternoon, and I told her I'll be at Jenny's house, she will never know about this, I swear Denny, I swear." Her voice cracking, she was alarmed again.

"Okay CC, I believe you, but just to make sure you understand what will happen if you betray or annoy me, this will happen!" He flipped her over, pushed her over his knees and proceeded to thrash her bare ass, and hard too, he wanted to teach her obedience, and this was the best way. CC screamed and struggled, but he battered her ass cheeks until his hand hurt. CC had never in her life been treated like this. But the more she cried to him, the more she was understanding what he was meaning, she knew she would never ever betray him, never!

He let her go, and CC stayed where she was over his knees, crying, sobbing, and begging his forgiveness. He knew she was good to go now. She was begging him to forgive her,. And that just after he had spanked her ass like she probably never had it spanked. He slid her up and into his arms. Sobbing quietly in his arms, she whispered.

"I'll never let you down Denny, I'll be good for you I promise."

"I know you will CC, we just had to clear the air didn't we?"

"Yes we did Denny, you'll never have to tell me anything twice," she confirmed.

Her subjugation had been a damn sight easier than he thought it could have been, he had even wondered if he would total her.

"Now let's get some sleep little one, we'll have a busy day tomorrow before you go home, okay?"

"Busy day?" she questioned, Ohhhh I like the sound of that Denny, do you have anything special in mind?" She rubbed her ass tenderly, it would be sore for a week!

"Yes I do CC, I'm going to fuck you in the ass, does that sound special to you baby?" The big black man surrounded her; he was inside her, all over her. He was in her head, and in her mind.

CC knew he was meaning what he just said, no pretences, no repeal, he had told her, that was that!

"But it will hurt me Denny, it will won't it?" she mumbled quietly, hugging herself to him.

"It will at first CC, but you'll get used to it, you'll have to won't you?" he looked her in the eye. CC froze before him

"Yes Denny I will," was her answer. Then CC went to sleep in the dark arms of her lover, her last waking thoughts were, "he owns me now, I must obey him, I will obey him."

Early in the morning Denny wakened and began to wake her, she jiggled under his touch, she came fully awake with a huge smile on her lips

"Good morning sir," she greeted him, "I am ready if you want me to be Denny?"

"Go and have a look CC, tell me if you find anything to interest you." He told her. The young nubile blond beauty dove under the covers and sucked his growing black erection into her mouth.

"Is your mother blond too CC?" he asked as she sucked away. CC nodded her head; she was too busy to speak.

"I'll bet she's as good looking as you too, yes?" Again CC nodded her head, her hair swaying softly around his growing excitement.

"Does she have a boyfriend, a lover CC?" she shook her head no.

"But she's on her own, she must need to be loved doesn't she?" CC nodded her head yes.

Denny filed that away, he wondered if her mother would be willing to play, he would have to try and find a way in. If she looked as good as her daughter, she must be a target for the rams in her life? He let it go and wallowed in the pleasure of his young and now very obedient lover to bring him off again with her mouth. He smiled to himself, if only her mom and dad could see their beautiful blond and supposedly innocent daughter right now. Avidly sucking a nice big black cock, a coronary would be the order of the day wouldn't it?

Denny felt that wonderful tingling in his balls and bell end, he was going to cum. "Here it is CC, go for it baby, suck my black sperm seed into you, all of it honey, don't waste a drop." CC clamped her mouth tight around the pulsing throbbing wild animal that was him, she would obey him fully.

Then her mouth flooded with thick creamy cum, she fought to get it down, she would die rather than let any out, unable to breathe she gulped and gulped, then oxygen entered her nostrils, she had succeeded for him. Every glob was in her, she would taste it for the rest of her life. CC kept sucking long after the event; she loved sucking cock, especially this black one. She would never let a white man or white boy near her again, she didn't know where it would go with Denny, but she was his to do with what he wanted, when he wanted, and for as long as he wanted, she decided.

He took her into the bathroom and ran a bath of hot water, picking her up he got in with her, CC spent the most pleasurable hour of her life in there with him. Her pussy was constantly full of fingers and thumbs, her ass got jammed with a big middle digit.

"Just opening you up a little bit CC, ready for the main event in a while," he told her, as she wriggled on it.

They dried off and he sent her to make some breakfast, CC wasn't used to making breakfast, her mom always did that, but she took great care, she didn't want another spanking, well, she thought, not just yet anyway, and giggled brightly to herself.

Denny fucked her as an hour later, CC cried in pain, but submitted completely, she couldn't enjoy it much, the hurt was more than she could bear, but it didn't stop him, "you have to learn CC, its necessary for you," he told her.

"Yes Denny, I know," she wept. But amazingly she orgasmed long and hard when he got her little clit. Later he threw clean covers to her and told her to re make the bed.

When she came down, he told her she had better go now, be at home when your mom arrives, he had said. As she was leaving, he said to her, "who does all the little jobs in the house that your mom can't do CC?"

"She hires people," she responded.

"Oh right," thinking quickly, "listen, I'll do it for free because of you baby, what would she say to that do you think?"

"She'll be very happy I would think," CC said.

"Just tell her the new school janitor is available for small jobs, okay," he said.

"Yes Denny, I'll do that," she kissed him passionately and left.

Denny congratulated himself on how easy it was, and how gullible CC was. "At least I should find out if her mother is up for a bit of fun, or whether I'm wasting my time. But on Monday Mrs Joyner is going to get my best attention," he decided. CC was now in the back of his mind, he would fuck her when it suited him in future.

Then he hit on an idea, he would call his 22 year old eldest son Danny, he had just split from his wife, she had gone home to her parents and refused to go back. Denny didn't care less whether she did or not, he hadn't liked her anyhow. Danny was the spitting image of his father, and was already showing signs of a brain in his handsome head. But Danny was on a downer, so he would fix him up with CC next week.

On Monday morning back in school, Denny made sure Mrs Joyner saw him around, he always smiled at her and was gone before she had a chance to either give him a steely glare or a returning smile. And 5 minutes before he was going off duty, he knocked on her door and asked if he could give her office a sweep and a dust. She thanked him heartily for the offer.

He did this every day and soon he was chatting to her, then telling her little stories he was making up, she laughed and giggled like a school girl as he went around her office doing his job. He could tell she was interested in his ways, his opinions, and his life. He told her he was divorced, lived in a swank apartment. She asked him was he always happy, or was it a show. His analytical brain kicked in to gear with the reply.

"I have an inner desire to make people who seem to have a tiny cloud in their lives, to shoo it away with a laugh, have I done it with yours Mrs Joyner?" he said respectfully.

"How do you know I have a cloud in my life Denny?" she replied; now he knew she had, or she wouldn't have said that would she?

"Just a guess, sorry if I'm being intrusive, but you seem preoccupied sometimes," he said.

"You are not being intrusive Denny, not at all, I value your thoughts, you also seem very perceptive too."

He looked at her and wondered if he ought to make a small pass at her, nothing that couldn't be washed away.

"Life can be lonely at times," he said to her in a wistful manner.

"Yes Denny it can," her face definitely clouded this time. He wasn't to know that she hadn't had sexual contact with her husband in over two months, and even longer before that, Emily was in need of some serious TLC!

He stepped to her and brushed a lock of her soft hair away from her face and tucked it behind an ear. Then he stepped back, "enough contact there," he told himself, "now she knows I'm interested in her, and available."

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow Denny, I have to home early myself, David, my husband, is going away for the rest of the week" and she opened the door for him.

That's when he saw sadness in her eyes; he left quickly, not wanting to embarrass her in any way. He mulled over what to do, if her husband is gone, I wonder if she'd accept an offer of an evening drink. No, he decided that would be too obvious. Then a possible simple invite came into his head, he would ask her tomorrow afternoon.

He hadn't seen CC once, then she appeared at his door, he asked her in, and sat her down. He called his son privately, and told him to go to the Coffee Cup Café, and sit in the window; he was sending him someone to cheer him up.

"Who dad," he asked, "don't dump one of your tramps on me!" he laughed.

"Danny I would do that, to you?" and he laughed too, "no this is someone special, very special believe me, you will be astonished I promise. She is someone who needs a man like you, you will love her, I am a good friend of her mother, and whatever you do don't tell her you are my son, okay?"

"Okay dad I'll be there in 30 minutes," he replied.

He talked to CC and told her what he wanted her to do, she was nonplussed, and found it difficult to do as he asked. He told her how special this young man was, how good looking he was, how nice he was, and not to worry. She would be more than safe, he also told her not to mention him in any way, she didn't know him, but knew him from school that's all if things went forwards. Finally he convinced her, and off she went. Neither of them called him for any reason so he surmised that all had gone well, if he knew his son he would be so enamoured with her, and she him.

At school the following day CC passed him and whispered, "Wow Denny, wow!" and giggled. Now he knew he had done the right thing, CC would have young vibrant black boyfriend, a younger version of him, and of course she would have bragging rights at school too, because he was older.

He went to Mrs Joyner's office as usual, she was friendly and chatty, giggling was the order of the day. Then Denny tried his somewhat hopeful plan.

"I know you said your husband has gone away," he said to her, looking her straight into the eyes, honesty is the best policy, he mused. "And I was going to ask you if you would like to go for an after work drink, but I thought you would say no to that?"

"Yes Denny, I would have said no, but thank you."

"So," he continued, " I'm doing a pot roast tonight, and there'll be too much for one, would you please allow me to serve you dinner when you leave here?"

She was astonished, this she hadn't expected, and before she had time to think about it, she was saying. "Why Denny, that is most gracious of you, I'll be delighted to have dinner with you."

"That's just great Mrs Joyner, you have made me a happy man, I love to cook and don't get a lot of chances being on my own all the time," he lied through his eye teeth!

"Will 6 o'clock be okay Denny?" she smiled.

"6 o'clock will be just right, I'll see you then Mrs Joyner."

I think you can call me by my first name tonight Denny, its Emily, alright?" he already knew that but didn't let on.

"Yes Emily," and he looked over his shoulder pretending to see if any one was listening, it made her laugh again.

He went straight to the shops and bought what he needed, he really did like cooking and pot roast was his favourite, he was an expert at it, he also bought two bottles of very expensive vintage wine. He knew she was wine connoisseur from the books in her office.

He had it ready on the dot, and Mrs Joyner, Emily, arrived on the dot too. He took her coat, she admired his apartment, he gave her a guided tour, thinking to himself, "if you only knew I had fucked your most beautiful 18 year old pupil in that bed Emily,, you would die!"

He offered her the bottle to check out and again she was more than impressed. He popped it and served her a tulip glass full. They toasted each other, and they spent the whole evening dining, chatting, and laughing, Denny made sure she had most of the wine.

He went for broke; he still wasn't sure how she would go with his move on her. As they were sipping the wine, he said to her.

"Do you have opinions on black people Emily?" She knew immediately what he was referring to, himself.

"No Denny, if we had more people like you in this world it would be a much better and nicer place!" she told him.

Denny leaned over slightly, took her glass from her and put it down with his, then he kissed her lightly on the cheek.

"I like you Emily, I really do," he told her, his voice was as sincere as he could make it. Emily touched her cheek where he had kissed it and looked at him, but said nothing; Denny leaned in again and kissed her lips this time, but only in a peck.

Again she said nothing, so this time he took her in his arms and kissed her properly, Emily responded fully, she kissed him back. She was so lonely, she needed to be loved, to be touched, to be needed, to be desired, and Denny was doing exactly what it was she wanted. Soon they were wrapped up in each other, kissing passionately, then he touched her breast, Emily sighed a very happy sigh, she was a sexy sensual woman, she had a right to be desired like this.