A Black Janitor, White Women!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Denny?" She breathed, her arousal showing through, and exciting her.

"Yes Emily?" Denny said.

"Take me to your bed, and take me right now please:" It was all that was needed, she was up off the sofa and on her way it seemed before she had finished saying it to him.

Denny made love to her the way he thought she would want it, he made her the centre of his world for hours. She cried in his arms at the passionate way he handled her, and when he finally put his made to measure black cock into her begging sweet pussy, she wept tears of joy; frustration was fucked out of her totally by him. The orgasms she had because of his way with her destroyed her mind, she was euphoric.

She never went home that night, she stayed with him, saying only. "My husband will call, all he will get is the answer phone, but I have the answer right here," she smiled holding his tool in her delicate hands. Denny didn't even try to respond to that.

"Is this your first time with a black guy Emily?" he asked, she nodded her head.

"Loving is loving Denny, it doesn't matter to me what colour a person is," she told him. "But I have to confess, if I had known it was going to be this good, this beautiful, I would have gone there years ago!"

That was the kind of answer Denny was hoping for, when he had told her earlier that he liked her, he had meant it, he did. She was a clever bright intelligent woman, and one he supposed, could match his scalpel like mind. They were up early the following morning, and had a terrific morning fuck; Emily came right out of her shell with him. She gave it her all; she had him on his back and fucked him into the morning sunrise.

They went there separate ways but she promised she would spend the weekend with him, if that's what he wanted, did he want it, you bet he fucking did. He just hoped CC wouldn't come knocking on his door, which would be a game spoiler for sure. He called his son, who told him what a little corker she was, "she couldn't get enough of me dad, how did you find her?" he asked.

"I told you, I know her mother, but keep it all between us, its very delicate, okay?" he said to his son.

"I will dad, don't you worry, I'm not letting this one go!" he followed up.

"Traitorous little bitch isn't she?" he laughed to himself when he put the phone down.

At work things went accordingly, no flashing eyes, no unnecessary contact, just a smiled hello passed between them. Emily was happy for the first time in months. Then a change of plan. Emily told Denny she would like him to come to her home, there were things she had to do over the coming weekend that she could only do there. He agreed immediately.

That evening they fucked for hours before Emily made a meal for them, while she was doing it, he looked around her expensive home. On the piano, there was a range of photos. And that's when he recognised her husband; it was the man he had taken the apartment off. The gambling foe he had beaten so convincingly, Denny was now fucking his wife, Denny guffawed loudly. Then the name came back to him, David Joyner!

"What goes around, comes around!" he laughed to himself. He immediately went back to Emily, he felt an a affinity with her, her husband was or is screwing around and got trapped, now he would pay the price! He made a mental note to have him looked at by a friend of his. In bed, he was fingering Emily's tight little ass, he was questioning her with his eyes.

"Yes Denny I have, and any time you are ready to do me there, go right ahead, I love it up my shit box!" she laughed, "but can't remember the last time when!" Denny laughed with her, "there's some KY in the bathroom cabinet," she offered. Denny went off to fetch it, soon he was applying it liberally to and in her ass, and she applied to his growing dick.

"Black cock is really beautiful Denny, I never knew how much until you came along," she told him softly, and reverently.

"It's beautiful when it's with the right woman Emily," he replied, "and I know that it is here with you." Emily got to her shapely knees and offered him her even shapelier ass. Denny sighed when he looked down at this magnificent woman. At the top of her profession, a well respected and much loved member of the community. "And she is giving herself to me, the fucking part time school janitor!" He crooned to himself.

He slid it in, Emily moaned immediately, then sighed, he was big, it stretched her fully, she bent her head and held fast. "This is the best thing that's happened to me in a long long while," she said in her lovely head, "even though its killing me." Emily suddenly pushed back at him, forcing him in even further, he joined forces and rammed forward, Emily cried out, but kept up her rear guard action!

Denny got her clit, then her nipples and pushed in and out of her ass, they were both lost in their own world, yet giving the other all of they had. Denny let go of her clit and nipples, and grabbed her hips and drove in as hard as he could. He battered at her, Emily held her ground as much as she could, but he drove her up the bed on her knees, where she held herself still against his thrusts.

Denny started grunting, he couldn't hold back, this was the best ass fuck he had ever had, he was an ass man, and he loved to fuck ass. Emily knew he was on his way and she also knew her final cum, of which she'd already had many, would be the biggest and best of them all. His final ramming bang into her saw his prick erupt with all the power of steam train, he flooded her with his thick heavy cream. Emily felt it burn its way into her, her own orgasm would have knocked an elephant off its feet.

Somehow they ended up in a heap on the bed, her under him, his prick still locked in and held tight by her ass. Then in the after glow, she started to laugh, giggle and snigger.

"Ooooh Denny that really hurt, do you know that? My bum is going to be sore for a week," she said, sniggering loudly!

"I think my wotsit'll fall off too if I don't get it out soon, you're strangling it!" he laughed too. He rolled of her and they went into a clinch.

He opened his eyes and he was looking at the back of her head, she was still slumbering, he went to the bathroom, then had a private tour of her house on his own. He found out things about herm husband that might prove useful in finding out all about him. He went outside and called a friend, told him what he wanted, "as much dirt on the guy as you can find Stevie, okay?"

He made some tea and went back up, he clattered the cups waking her up. "Morning sleepy head," he greeted her with a morning kiss. She stretched lithely, and sat up, he caught his breath when he saw her nakedness, her breasts hanging over the edge of the covers.

"You are a beautiful man Denny Hanson," she said, looking at him, in a way that fitted her mood.

"Why thank you maam, and your not too bad yourself, even if I do say so myself!

"Come here you," she told him, holding her arms out. He went to her and they shared a real moment of heat, before he said teasingly.

"Your tea is getting cold Mrs Joyner!" laughing to her.

She scowled playfully at him, and picked up her cup, "I'm famished now," she said.

"Breakfast coming up," he told her, "that's if I can find stuff for it," he told her over his shoulder as he disappeared.

In the kitchen he found all he needed and proceeded to make a bucket full of food, he carted it all up, Emily was in the shower. He called her and she dashed out all wet, and deliciously naked. She dived into the food along with him. They were both ravenous after the night's entertainment they had shared. She took him back into the shower where she sank to her knees and gave him her best blow job.

Her eyes hardly left his; she took it out a few times to admire the thick heavy black cock, saying.

"Black cock is certainly something special Denny, well, this one is anyway, I wouldn't know about any others though." The weekend was spent in a plethora of loving, love making, plain animalistic fucking, and Emily doing the bits and pieces she mentioned in between. Denny left late Sunday night for appearances sake.

Emily would be busy with school work at least until Thursday so she would be off limits sadly, she had told him. Denny didn't mind, he knew he would have her again, no problem, she was on board now. On the Tuesday he saw CC, he held his breath when she approached him, he was hoping everything was okay and that she didn't want to call around. He had realised that whilst fucking the beautiful school girl was a fabulous thing, he knew he was treading on egg shells.

She handed him a note, he didn't want to read it, until she said.

"Don't look so alarmed Denny, its from my mom, and by the way, I love you for introducing me to Danny, he's just fantastic, you don't mind do you?" and her face clouded over. He couldn't have been happier.

"I am so so happy for you CC, and to be honest, I would never be able to keep up with you, you need a younger man," he lied.

He read the note in his little office.

Dear Denny, my daughter has told me you can do small repair and maintenance tasks around my house, could you possibly call the number below so we can talk.

Thank you kindly,

Claire Lomas.

He called immediately, and after introductions on the phone they agreed to meet at her home after he left the school at 2pm. He went home quickly first to shower and change, he felt he needed to make a good first impression, dark slacks, white loafers, and a white top, all to enhance his dark good looks. He knocked on her door after being admitted through two large security gates, and walked up a fairly lengthy drive.

Claire Lomas appeared, and Denny had to suck in an extra breath, she was gorgeous, an extremely beautiful older version of her daughter. She was completely opposite to her daughter, elegant, as opposed to child like movements, feminine as opposed to girly ways. He gathered his wits and stepped forward to her holding out his hand.

"I'm Denny, Mrs Lomas," he said, respectfully, "I'm pleased to meet you."

"And I'm Claire, Denny, not Mrs Lomas, I too, am pleased to meet you." She took his hand in hers and squeezed it gently.

She led him in, asked him a few perfunctory questions, then showed him around, it was a beautiful home, she pointed out this and that which needed attention. "Because my husband no longer lives here these are tasks I can't find the energy for, will you be able to help me, and take them on, I'll pay you well of course."

Denny nearly said, "I'll do it all for free if you like, just to have the chance to be near you!"

"I'll be delighted Claire," he told her, "how about I come around on Saturday morning, I can start then."

"Oh Denny, I'll be so grateful too you," she told him gleefully.

'I wonder if I can get Danny to secrete CC away for the weekend to give me time alone with her mother.' He thought.

She insisted on making coffee and they chatted, she was quite forward in telling him of her husband.

"He was being a naughty boy and I found out," she said, "so I've thrown him out, he wants to come back, but I'm having none of it, he gone, he's history. But CC thinks we just split to revitalise our marriage so please don't tell her of anything I've told you Denny, okay."

"My lips are sealed Claire, I promise, and if you don't mind me saying so, your husband must be mad to do the dirty on you, I don't understand, I hope you don0't mind me saying it, but you are very beautiful Claire." He could have kicked himself for saying that, 'keep it slow you fucking dunderhead,' he berated himself.

"I think it was a case of the grass being greener over the hill," she said, "well now he's found out it isn't!"

"Still," Denny mused, looking at her interestedly, which he hadn't meant to do.

"Well, I'll see you on Saturday then Denny," and she led him to the door, as he was passing her, she said. "And I thank you for your kind words; It makes me feel better to know I can still look good."

He left, and went straight to a DIY shop and bought tools he knew he would need to do the jobs she wanted doing. "Oh the things I do to get into some women's knickers," he laughed inside.

Emily called on Friday night, the made sweet passionate love, then she apologised for not being able to stay the weekend with him. But he told her his weekend was booked up anyway with an event he was into.

On the following morning Denny was at the door by 9am. Danny had come up trumps and had got CC to go away with him, with a hefty wedge from his dad! Mom wasn't too happy, but agreed in the end. So now Denny had a clear run at her mother. He didn't know how it was going to happen, but he would fuck CC's mother this weekend, of that he was 99% sure, he could feel it in his waters!

Claire was impressed with her new handyman, he knew how to dress, this was an important factor in her book. And he was on time too; he was polite, and very good looking. CC had told her he was divorced, so there was no baggage as far as she knew, she also knew something else, but that would keep for later.

Denny got straight to work, he was industrious, clean and tidy, and there wasn't an ounce of mess wherever he had been. He also asked Claire if she was satisfied with his efforts. He made sure he got a sweat on too, a man's aroma of honest endeavour he knew, was a aphrodisiac to a lot of women, hopefully to Claire at least, it was!

He was wearing a short sleeved white T shirt, tight and accommodating, tight jeans, showing his arranged package, and when she was nearby, his muscles were always on charge, bulging his biceps, thick thighs. Everything he did was designed to entice hopefully, and to lure possibly, the woman he was targeting.

Claire made morning tea, with biscuits, at lunch she prepared a pasta, they ate together in the kitchen. She told him how happy she was to have found him, that he seemed a very astute person, and that CC had spoken very highly of him. This put him on guard a little.

He smiled, and said, "CC has been speaking about me?"

"Oh yes Denny, she says you are the 'bees knees,' her words, not mine," she added. He didn't ask any more, but it increased his determination to get this 40 year old wonder woman.

"She is a very beautiful girl Claire, but I think you have the definite edge on her though?" It was a direct intervention on her train of thought.

"Why thank you kind sir," she smiled happily, Claire was becoming very impressed, he seemed like a man who knew his way around, had been there, done that kind of man? She wondered. As the day wore on Denny did some garden work, Claire was in attendance most of the time, watching, commentating, asking, and changing her mind about this and that, nothing was too much trouble for Denny; he willingly complied with her requests.

He also had her giggling with his comments about this and that, "that's the way Claire, laugh until you cry, then I'll walk into your knickers, hopefully."

When it came time for him to cease his tasks, he packed away his tools and told her he would be back at 9 sharp the next morning. Claire was over the moon, she insisted on paying him in cash there and then, and also gave him a bonus. He thanked her profusely, how could he tell her he was probably better off than her anyway.

As he was leaving, she hesitated, then said. "What do you have plans for this evening Denny?"

"Nothing at all Claire," he answered, praying she had something in mind, "just sat in front of the television by myself, that's all?"

"Then would you allow me to cook you dinner, CC is away for the weekend, I'm all on my own too," she said, "why don't we get together, what do you think?"

Denny pondered for effect, "I would be absolutely delighted Claire, thank you so much, its not often I get asked like this. I can be back in an hour or two if that would suit?"

"I'll have dinner ready for 8, is that okay?" she beamed.

"I'll be here for 8 or earlier, thank you so much, thank you, thank you!" He was almost apologetic, then quickly kissed her cheek, dropped his mouth open in surprise, then blushed, even though she couldn't see it, she felt it.

He again bought two very expensive bottles of vintage wine, but not like the ones he had seen in her wine cabinet. He took great care in dressing; he had on a dark blue silk suit, brilliant white shirt, open at the collar, and the big thick gold choke chain around his neck. His attire was a weighty combination. The white brilliance of the shirt, the gold of the chain, the dark skin, and his handsome black face could be a captivating sight to a woman. He wore expensive ode cologne for effect. He also took her a large bouquet of red roses.

He arrived at 7.30, he wanted to get on with it, half an hour saved now is half an hour gained later, he told himself with a snigger. Claire opened the door and had a bright smile across her face, and then one of astonishment at the flowers, she gushed openly to him.

"Oh Denny they are beautiful, they really are, she kissed his cheek then. He lightly put his hand at the small of her back and they walked into her kitchen where she was still preparing dinner. She said, I have to change, I'm running a little late," she apologised.

"You go right ahead Claire; I'll finish up here for you okay?"

"No Denny I can't let you do that, you are my guest."

"We are a team Claire, we worked well today, I know we can work well tonight, off you go!" he told her.

She laughed as she walked away, Denny got to work she was doing steaks, the rest was done, donning an apron, he readied the grill, then shouted up the stairs to ask how long she would be, so he could throw them on the grill. He didn't want to stain his suit, but the greater prize was waiting, a stain would be acceptable.

Claire came down, and Denny caught his breath, she looked stunning.

"My God Claire, I have never seen anything, or anyone more beautiful than you, you look amazing." She smiled and thanked him.

"If you can look like you do Denny, then I have an obligation to try and return the compliment by dressing well for you." She breathed, Claire was excited, she was enjoying a moment for a change, she deserved to enjoy herself, it was her right! These were her thoughts.

She was wearing a long satin dress, it was split to mid thigh, it had no additional extras to it, it was simple in design, but fitted her like a sheath, and he noted, there's not a stitch under it! Her hair was up in luscious loose wavy curls, and a silver necklace around her slim smooth neck.

He quickly washed his hands, dropped the apron, took her in his arms and swished her around the kitchen. He sang some song about moonlight and stars to her, staring hard into her light blue eyes. Claire laughed and looked at him in a really serious manner.

"Maam, I am honoured and privileged to be allowed into your home, and your presence, I bow before your utter beauty." He swept down in the bow, came up, took her in his arms again and this time hugged her.

Claire hugged him back, he was going to try and kiss her but changed tack.

"Steaks," he said, " if maam would allow me?" He escorted her to the table in the dining room, making sure he had close contact, and giving her his full attention, then he hurried back.

Claire watched him go with a sigh. "What a beautiful nice man, oh if only?" she thought wistfully.

He returned within five minutes, presented the food with gusto, soon Claire was choking with laughing, and somehow they ended up sitting alongside each other, and offering each the other pieces of meat from their forks. Both now knew where this was all going to end, in her bed! Denny was going to get his wish, but there one thing troubling him, CC!

He was wishing he hadn't seduced and fucked her, this could come back tom haunt him now. He put it to the back of his mind; there was no way he was going to pass up on this opportunity. Claire was too beautiful, too sexy, and so blond; it was every black man's dream, to fuck the ultimate blond. Unfortunately he had fucked her daughter just recently as well, and now his eldest son was into it!