A Black Roundabout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake grunted in front of her, "here it comes," she said to herself, and it did. It hit the back of her throat; she had taken a deep breath through her nose right at the optimum time. The taste was the first thing she noticed, totally different to her husband's. Her throat muscles went into action, forcing more and more down as she swallowed as much as she could. But cum was squeezing out and running down her chin, there was just too much.

Glob, after glob, after glob, refilled her mouth as soon as the last lot was down, Dripping off her chin, Lisa bent to her task of having every drop she could, she slaved manically over it. Then it abated, the flood was over, she licked up all the cum she had left, Jake held her on his prick, so Lisa kept sucking and tonguing him.

He let go of her, picked up his trousers, put them on, walked to the door and went out, saying as he left.

"See you tomorrow Teach, 7pm you said, don't let me down Teach, you know you need to have your black cocking now don't you?" Lisa sank to her haunches, she had never ever been treated like this, he had gained the upper hand completely, he had done exactly as he had wanted, and there had been nothing she could do about it.

Staggering to her feet, she picked up the tattered remnants of her blouse, bra, skirt and panties; she donned her coat and fastened all of the buttons, and stuffed the clothes into her bag for disposal elsewhere. She went to the toilet, fortunately not bumping into anyone, she washed her face, wiped her pussy dry, and went home.

She was totally naked under her coat, she was glad to get home before Tim, but Lisa was so randy, she desperately needed a fuck. She dove into a hot bath and played with herself until he arrived; he came into the bathroom, bent over and kissed his wife. Lisa immediately felt the remembrance of Jake's big black cock in her mouth, she pulled Tim down to deepen the kiss, then she said to him.

"Bedroom Tim Roberts," she ordered, pointing up the stairs. "I'm as randy as hell, you and me are going to fuck, so get this ready!" she told him and grabbed his already spiking cock. In there, Lisa orgasmed hard and long, on the memory of Jake's dominant capture of her and her body. Tim's cock wasn't any where near as big as Jake's but it did the trick. Her climaxes were loud and long. That night Lisa slept the sleep of the dead, such was her day.

At home in the apartment he shared with Sharon, his twin sister, bought and paid for by their loving divorced mother, who was quite wealthy. He told her all about what had happened, and what was going to happen tomorrow night, she was unbelieving, until he convinced her at last that he was telling her the truth.

Sharon knew he would never lie to her, but it was still difficult to believe him. He had got to screw Lisa Roberts, every man and boy in the school, including three girls she knew of, would give their right arms for such an opportunity. And Sharon was definitely one of them. Her problem was she wasn't in any of her classes, so had never hardly ever spoken to her.

Jake was already planning the hoped for future and fucking his teacher, in an act of pretend rape, designed by her, and in front of her manacled husband, was certainly one of them, his cock hardened at the thought. He took a hold of his cock through his trousers; the fact that he did it in front of his sister couldn't be helped.

Sharon noticed and quickly thought of a possible way into his plans.

"If you agree to let me have a crack at her, say next week, here, at school, or at her home, I'll take care of that right now for you Jake, what do you think?" Jake gaped at her; his sister was offering him, what? She couldn't mean getting him to fuck her. His train of thought was interrupted by her crushing his cock in her hand.

"Come on bro; let me show you what I can do for you." She undid his trousers and pulled it out. She stared at the heavy tool between her dainty silver painted nails, and said.

"I don't know a lot about these Jake but it sure looks impressive to me," she laughed. It was too late for him to refuse her; he lay back and watched as she jacked him off with a high speed blur of her hand, inside of a minute he was spouting cum high into the air.

Sharon squealed in delight, "Wow, oh wow, that's amazing Jake, truly amazing." Jake was in heaven, two of the most beautiful woman he knew, had given him such fantastic satisfaction on this day. He eyed his gorgeous sister, her long black hair, she had a very seductive body, and he could see her seducing Lisa Roberts easily.

"You've got a deal Shan," it was his pet name for her, "but there's one condition."

"Give it to me," she told him excitedly.

"I get more of this from you in future," he told her.

"I'll give you everything to want Jake, but never this, agreed?" and she pointed at her pussy.

"Agreed, he said.

The next morning on her day off, Lisa went into town; she visited a sex shop, and bought two pairs of hand cuffs, two pairs of leg braces, all designed not to chafe, a Velcro strapped ball gag that had a breathing hole in the middle, and a length of soft rope. She was now fully armed for her mission. She also bought a pair of brilliant white, matching shorts, and short sleeved T shirt for Jake to wear. She wanted the utmost contrast of his black skin against the bright white of the things he would wear.

"Tim," she said to him in her lovely head, as the shop assistant admired the blond goddess retreating in front of him as she left, "I hope this works for us, for me, and especially you!" She knew she was running a risk, but she was confident about him, and that's why she was going ahead.

She brought a chair that had arms into the bedroom, placed it here and there until she was satisfied, fastened the cuffs to it in readiness, and placed the ball gag nearby, but not where Tim could see it. She almost called Jake many times to cancel the deal, but each time the thought of his black cock ravaging her over rode her reticence.

Jake arrived right on time; he took her in his arms and kissed her immediately.

"There was one thing you forgot to ask me Teach," said, breaking the long deep kiss which left her breathless.

"What was that?" she gasped.

"You asked me if I was strong, big and brave, I proved to you that I am. But you forgot to ask me if I was a confidant guy too, well, I think you would have to agree that I am, yes?"

"Yes Jake, I have to agree," she said, and stroked his cock.

"Now she said, we have to rehearse a bit Jake, this must go right or my plans won't work." She told him.

"Mine will, it won't matter what you think Lisa," he said to himself. She pretended her husband was shackled, and knelt in front of him, she stroked and jacked him off. Jake was sat on the bed, 'learning his lesson!' It took fifteen minutes for them to agree everything, Lisa placed her phone on the floor under the chair, ready to secretly send Jake the text that would be his entrance call.

Twenty minutes later, Lisa was greeting her husband with a sweet loving kiss, Jake was in the back bedroom. Lisa was breathless again with the excitement, which soon transferred to Tim. She led him upstairs dressed in flimsy filmy transparent underwear. Tim was agog at the sight.

She undressed him and sat him down in the chair; he asked her what the plan was, his cock growing in anticipation.

"Trust me Tim, trust me okay?" she breathed in his face.

"I do Lisa, it doesn't matter what you do, I will always love you darling."

"And I will always love you too baby," she said, stroking his cock.

Then she fastened the cuffs on his wrists and ankles, the long piece of soft rope she tied around his waist, with the knot on one side, the long end she passed around the back of the chair and fixed back on to the other side of him. This was to stop his trying to get out, even though his hands and feet were immobilised. Then she pressed the button that allowed the chair back to lower, Lisa wanted Tim to be comfortable at least. She reached for his cock and balls and toyed with him, sat in his lap, teased him, kissed him, then telling him.

"You are in for one hell of a ride tonight Tim!" Lisa stripped completely, ready for the stage show. Her gorgeous sexy body naked before him, her tits swinging, her nipples glowing, her pussy was damp and ready. Kneeling in front of her husband, she sucked his cock up, squeezed his balls, licked them, and sucked them too. Tim was in his element.

"By the way Tim, I forgot to tell you that Jake Staniforth got me in my stockroom yesterday and forcibly seduced me?" She said coyly, "I couldn't stop him, he is so strong, and nothing I did made any difference. He just held me, and played with me, until he got me so hot I had to give in. Then he ripped my clothes from me, bent me over the table and fucked me with his big black cock. Oh Tim, he really did tear it into me. It was horrendous, but so fabulous; I came so many times on his big black log Tim.!

Tim was sat bug eyed, mouth agape, and cock rock hard, Lisa was just holding it, unmoving.

"He has told me he is going to have me any time he wants Tim, and I know he can too!" she whispered. "I won't be able to do a thing to stop him either, and I doubt you could too, he so big and strong, in every department," she said seductively lasciviously. "Do you like me telling you about him Tim, how he did what he wanted, and me, his helpless defenceless teacher being ravaged like that in her classroom, Hmmmmm?"

Tim tried to bounce his hips to make Lisa jack him more, she did for a moment then stopped.

"Please Lisa, don't stop, talk to me some more about Jake, I need to know everything. Lisa relented, but she refused to make him cum. She told him of how he had finger fucked her, pushed his thumb up her ass, "Ooooh that did make me squeal Tim, but I was just helpless against him. Being made to submit really turned me on Tim; I never knew I would like being controlled so much"

Lisa rose again from her knees, after giving him one last big suck, went behind her husband, picked up the ball gag and simply plopped it into his open mouth, then fastened it at the back. She smiled at him and resumed her position on her knees and teased him, driving him mad with desire, and her telling him more about Jake. "Do you know Tim," she continued, "he ran his tongue all the way up my ass crack, and oh did he make me cum for him, it felt like a hot knife on my little hole Tim!"

Lisa pressed the send button secretly on her phone, a few seconds later she heard a faint beep, beep, he had it. He would be on his way right now, she thought. She was looking at Tim, his face was flush, he needed to cum badly, then his eyes widened, Lisa looked down away from his eyes, she felt the draught as the door had opened and in walked Jake.

Tim tried to say something, but Lisa ignored him, and refused to look up at him, knowing what was about to happen. Jake stood silently behind Lisa; he was smiling at her husband, hands on hips in a winning pose. Tim was trying to attract his wife's attention, but he couldn't help but take in what he was looking at, and being confronted by. A big burly black hunk, that's what he was seeing now, much in the same way his beautiful blond wife had.

Now he knew why she had wanted him, he hated it, but he knew why now. The naked blond beauty, who was his beautiful wife, was busily and gently pretending to jack him off, her head bowed, her blond hair covering her smiling face, and keeping her husband so far up, there would be no way down.

Jake bent and put his arms around her, "Here we are Mrs Roberts, you are a very surprising lady aren't you?" Lisa shrieked, and struggled, but he just picked her up easily. She fought vainly against him, and she knew that if this was real, that even if she put up the fight of her life, she wasn't going to stop what was about to happen.

Tim gurgled and fought his bonds and gag, but it was of no avail, he wouldn't be able to save his wife from the big well built black teenager who had her in his grasp.

"I told you Teach, that I was going to come and get you, you've been teasing me, and flirting with me too often, so now here I am, you've been offering, I'm taking," he said, looking directly at Tim, letting him know who was who! "But to be honest, I didn't think I would find you like this, all ready, a little unwilling maybe, but so able for some nice loving, from me!" he added.

"Oh," he said, "and thanks for taking him out of the firing line for me, very nice of you Teach, good work, did you plan this at all." Jake laughed at Tim.

"Jake stop it," she shouted, "what are you doing here, this is my home, you shouldn't be here like this, please leave."

"No chance Teach, I'm here for you," he told her forcefully, "and I'm not leaving till I've had you, all of you?"

"No Jake you can't, that's my husband there, I am his wife, we love each other." By now he had her on the bed, and was wrapping himself all around her, she was pinned.

Jake caressed her tits, finding the nipples, squeezing them; they were already titanium hard tipped, kissing her. Her husband was trying to breathe normally through his gag, all he could do was watch. Lisa was kicking her legs, but looking up longingly at her 'rapist,' her husband was looking up her legs as they lashed out, it was futile for her.

Her pussy was right in line with his view; she had told Jake where to lay her for the fight, before he got around to seducing her, and then fucking her madly. Jake fondled and fingered Lisa's already hot snatch. This was the trigger for her protestations.

"Please Jake don't, oh stop Jake, you mustn't, oh Hmmmmm, oh Jake please," she wailed convincingly. He fingered her roughly, sucked her nipples, and kissed her lips and neck again, and again.

"Jake please not there, not like that, please don't touch me ther... oh god oh Jake nooooo......" He had swapped his middle finger into her ass and pressed his thumb into her hot pussy.

"Argggggh, oh no pleeeeease, oh, oh, oh, Jake that so naughty Jake, you are so bad, you are a bad boy Jake. Please Jake I'm your teacher, you shouldn't be doing this to me, oh no not again, please Ja... oh, argggh, ooooh, hmmmm, that's nice Jake, I like that," it was said softly, but loud enough for her husband to hear her unremitting seduction.

She wasn't play acting now, this was real, he was seducing her completely, there was no way on earth that she wouldn't be getting his beautiful big black cock now, the beautiful blond married school teacher thought. Then she whispered softly to Jake, "I am going to be thoroughly banged now aren't I Jake?" It was a whisper voice that only he would hear, he smiled and nodded his head.

He kneeled up, pulled off the T shirt she had bought him, Tim could only look at the strong taper shaped back and muscled torso in front of him. He undid his shorts, quickly stepped away and threw them off, this gave Tim the view that Lisa had wanted to be presented. Jake's thick, heavy and big black cock was there a few feet away from him.

Lisa made a play of trying to escape, but he soon had her again, Tim watched in fascinated horror, as the boy got over his wife, between her knees with his own and pointed the huge weapon right at her gaping sweet pussy. Lisa made one last plea before the deed was done.

"Please Jake, pleas.... And Jake sank in halfway, Lisa gave it up then.

"Oh Jake you're so big and thick, please Jake be careful, please be slow, you'll kill me with your monster, oh Jake, Hmmmmm." Lisa garbled. "That's so good baby, oh yes Jake yes." He pulled out and sank back in, three more times and he was fully home, Lisa was already squealing out climaxes. Tim had a front seat view of the performance, Lisa's legs were spread far and wide, her knees were up in the air and He was looking at Jake's immense black cock feeding in and out of his wife's now soaking vagina.

And he knew the sounds too, there was no faking them, Lisa was coming for the powerful young teenager, who was sawing in and out at speed now. She was clamped to him, saying his name over and over, begging him not to stop. Jakes black frame was moving like poetry in motion, waves upon the ocean, rolling with his hips as he dumped his prick long and hard into the blond wife below him.

"Make me cum Jake, make me cum for you, just for you, I need you to blast me apart Jake please fuck me, harder, harder, harder" she bleated. Tim was stunned into silence; he had never in eight years heard his wife speak like this, and then he came, his own cock erupted as he watched the boy fuck his wife. His own cum shot out and up his chest. Her husband was long gone from her thoughts; all she wanted now was to be black fucked by this gorgeous virile young man on top of her.

And Jake obliged, he force fed her his cock, he drove it in and out in a blur, Lisa was weeping at the fabulous agony of it. She had never been so full, every millimetre of her vagina was full to the top with Jake's black cock, and she loved it. She had never had so many orgasms, they spilled out of her. Then Jake grunted, and said to her, "I'm cumming Lisa, I'm cumming."

This caused Lisa to hold on even tighter, she waited for the explosion of cum from him, the heat, the force of it, the magnitude of cum that was about to be blasted all the way to the top of her beautiful blond head. One last mighty thrust came from him and he began to empty the thick salty sperm he had saved for her. Lisa went over the edge for what seemed like the hundredth time. Only Tim was screaming at her behind his gag, "Don't let him cum in you Lisa, he isn't wearing a condom, you could get pregnant!"

Jake lay on her, his cock still twitching, he kissed her, she kissed him back, it was over. He had won hands down, it was no contest, she had never been made love to, or been fucked like that.

"That was fantastic Jake, it really was, it's my best ever cum, and you did it Jake, it was you who did it!"

"Yes maam," he said, "and I'll be doing it a lot too from now on."

"Jake," she whispered to him, "it's only for tonight baby; it's a one off thing, okay?"

"No its not," he told her, "you won't be able to say no to this ever again, and you know it." He tweaked his prick in her, and she moaned. "Even you must know what the saying is Teach," he said glaring into her huge blue eyes. "Once you go black, you never go back!" Lisa did know, and now she also knew, "god if he's right, what will become of me?" she wondered.

The bed was soaking from her cum and Jake's, then an amazing event took place, one she had never experienced. Jake's cock grew again, and it was still safely locked into her tight pussy.

"Jake," she murmured, "are you ready again, so soon?"

"You can bet your life on it Teach, and I'll be ready a few more times over the weekend." He told her, and she could hear the intent in his voice.

"Please Jake, you can't stay here, we agreed it was a one off thing?" He answered that by thumping his prick in and out of her.

"Oh, oh, oh Jake, oh Jake, hmmm, oh that's so good baby, I love it!"

"Yes I know you do, and you will love it even more when you get used to it," he said smiling, his confidence was total, and nodding backwards at her husband, he said loudly, "and him too." Jake proceeded to give Lisa the fuck of her life time, and teach her husband a thing or two about how a man should fuck a woman.

The black teenager took Lisa apart, he ravaged her, he had found out from his mother whom he had seduced and fucked lots of times, that the way to keep a woman in line is to fuck her hard, and fuck her long. And Jake did that to Lisa, soon she was begging him to stop, to keep going, to go easy on her, harder, harder, she called to him.

Tim watched the boy fuck his wife half to death, he had seen a porno film once where a black man had fucked a blond for over an hour nonstop, he had left her in pieces. Was Jake going to do that to his wife? There was nothing he could do to prevent it, and nothing Lisa could do either if he intended to do her like that. He had to sit there and do nothing, but watch her being treated to a fuck no man should be able to conduct.