A Black Roundabout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pete was her best friend long before Jake was, they had confided as youngsters, simply because they both knew they were different to most people, and as they grew up they became hard and fast soul mates, why? Because neither was a threat to the other, confidences were just that, confidences. Jake was no more homosexual than the man in the moon, but Pete was a great friend to have, and they looked out for each other.

And if he knew Pete, and he did, he knew that Timmy boy would be going under, if he already hadn't. His guess about Timmy being a latent homo was spot on, even if he might just be bi sexual. Jake walked Lisa to the elevator and up they went. When he opened the door he introduced them to each other.

Lisa knew who she was but had never had a conversation with Shannon, and she certainly didn't know that the tall black lovely was a lover of women, and that she had walked right into the hornets nest. They chatted between each other, Shan let it be known that she knew about her and Jake, but no one would ever know anything from her. Lisa wasn't happy to learn that, but it was done, and she believed the black beauty in front of her.

Shannon was dressed in a very short black silk cocktail type of dress, little straps over her shoulders, the top just managing to cover her ample tits, and the hint of nipple was in view. Her dynamite black hair was down around her shoulders and shone like a beacon in the night sky. Black heels completed her arrangement, and she had nothing on under dress.

They sat and chatted, Shan gave Lisa the odd eye opener by crossing and uncrossing her long shapely legs, revealing lots of upper thigh, creamy dark skin was on offer, and Lisa had difficulty looking away, she had just spent many hours under Jake's crisp power to ignore it completely. Black skin was black skin, and skin as smooth and glossy as Shannon's was something you didn't turn away from, not in Lisa's now pre programmed condition anyway.

Pete was kneeling over Timmy but had turned around, and now both of them had cock to suck, Tim couldn't get enough of it, he sucked, licked and slurped continually. Soon Pete was going to have him; he was doing enough to keep Tim under wraps. But his ass was his target; he had never fucked a young white man before, just some aging decrepit old fart. This was what he had always wanted to try, a submissive white male, who was craving black cock.

Pete `pulled away and stroked, kneaded and kissed Tim's balls, then he softly pushed a finger tip into his ass, and wiggled it gently.

"Ah, ooooh, er, hmmm," Tim mumbled around the cock in his mouth. Pete took this as a good sign, and kept it up, slowly increasing his domination of the white husband. One hand was on cock and balls, the other at his ass. Tim was getting hotter and hotter, he was beginning to need to cum, but he somehow knew it would be at the behest of the black boy above him. This in itself excited him even more; it was a thrill to know that the boy on him, was giving him untold and unknown pleasure, and that he would take him there when he was ready to.

Jake said he had to go, he leaned over and kissed Lisa, and saying to his sister, "Take good care of her until I get back Shan won't you?" The look he gave her, and the one she returned was all that was needed. Lisa walked with Jake to the door. They hugged heavily, kissed passionately. He slapped her ass, making her yelp, "behave yourself Lisa, and do as you are told." He said, and before she could ask him what he meant by that, he was out of the door and it closed behind him.

She walked back into the comfortable sitting room, Shannon was in the kitchen making coffee, she pondered whether to give her Lisa rape date drug, but decided now she wouldn't need to, Jake's teacher was going down, big time!

She set the coffee down, and sat next to Lisa, "You are a naughty girl aren't you Lisa, you being Jake's teacher an all?" she whispered in a conspirational fashion.

Lisa said, "Shannon you said it would be our secret, nothing else."

"Oh it will Lisa, don't worry," and her hand stroked Lisa soft knee.

"How many women lovers have you had in you're life Lisa?" she asked, "I think that someone who is as beautiful as you, must have sampled the fairer sexes charms at one point in her life?" It was a surprising question, it took Lisa a moment or two to rationalise it.

She decided that she ought to be honest, Shannon wouldn't repeat it. "Well, that's a delicate question to ask someone Shannon," she replied, "but I'll tell you. I had a relationship in college with a girl, but it ended when we graduated and went our separate ways."

"Ah I see, was she black, white, Hispanic, Latino, what?" Shan said.

Lisa blushed, "she was white Slavic, European, ash blond and very beautiful, I didn't stand a chance, she just seduced me, to my great surprise," she admitted.

Shannon knew she was onto a winner now, the woman was an easy target for a determined seducer, and if Shan was nothing, she was the best seductress around. She put her arm around Lisa's shoulders, kissed her cheek softly, spun her and pulled her down on to the sofa, she was on her and over her in seconds, lips were connected, and Lisa's nipple was taken into harbour.

Lisa could only grunt for a moment, her shock was total, and her response was slow, by the time she had even started to gather her wits, it was already becoming too late. Shan had her blouse open, her bra up and the nipple safely locked between her nimble fingers. Lisa struggled vainly, but she was locked down, her movements only aided her capture.

Lisa was really trapped, she took deep breaths to try and get the young girl off her, pleading with her, what she wanted.

"What, why?" Shannon said, "because Jake has told me all about you Lisa, how much you love black skin, especially black cock, and he has a beauty hasn't he, how you can't resist black domination, you can't can you Lisa?" She locked lips again, kept up her insistent attack on her nipple, got her knee into Lisa's snatch, and just kept going, confident now of her victim's demise.

Lisa knew she wouldn't break free, she wasn't strong enough; she decided to tough it out, to let the girl know she wasn't prepared to do business with her. That was until Shan moved her hand to the inside of Lisa's skirt and dug her fingers into her shaven pussy, Lisa howled, her hips wiggled, Shannon's fingers got more of her, her tongue was sliding around inside her mouth like a velvet rope.

Then the coup de gras, Shan's thumb made contact with her clit, the little nub that can destroy a woman's senses in one swift moment. Lisa's back arched and her inner fight with Shannon was forgotten, all her focus was now on the digit that was already creating such havoc within her body. She had never even contemplated this; if she had even suspected what their intent was, she would have refused to visit here.

"Shannon stop, I don't want to do thi.... Please Shannon don't!" Her pleas were drowned out by lips covering hers, and the devastation was increased ten fold by the thumb caressing the treacherous little bump inside the flaps of her searing pussy. And because Shan knew she had hit pay dirt, she knew that she was going to strike gold, blond gold!

Shannon sank fingers deeper in while keeping her thumb firmly attached to it's partner in crime, and the crime was Lisa's increasing desperation, her body was being plundered by the black bombshell who had her under her control, and because she was going down, and fast.

Somehow Shannon got her middle finger into Lisa's ass for a quick squiggle, this was the last time Lisa protested, she just gave up, and her body rendered itself to the young black goddess who had her. The memory of Anna doing this to her years ago flooded back and she was lost.

"That's better Lisa, I knew you would be a good girl for me, you are going to be good for me aren't you Lisa?" And she rammed her finger all the way into her ass, before stifling her squeal with a sumptuous kiss. Shannon let go of Lisa now, she got up, and swiftly removed her dress leaving Lisa to ogle at her and her smooth dark shiny satiny body, her heart beat faster and faster.

"Now Lisa, let me get you out of those clothes so I can get at that utterly beautiful body you've been hiding from me this past year. I want to see and inspect every inch of you, you blond beauty." She said to her.

She kneeled beside her, Lisa could only let her do it, she turned her this way and that, and then Shannon said.

"Oh my god Lisa, you are more than beautiful, you are just utterly fabulous. Your husband must be some sort of a nut for letting Jake take you. Didn't you know he's the best lover in the world, no one can resist him, except me of course!" she said happily.

Shannon got over Lisa, and said to her, "now lets have some fun shall we, Hmmmmm?" Lisa just moaned in desire the instant Shan took her nipples between her knowing fingers and began to tweak, twiddle, roll, and squeeze then, then she leaned down and kissed her, Lisa put her arms around her young torturer.

"Oh Shannon, oh baby, this is so nice, you feel so wonderful on me, the softness of you, the gorgeousness of you, I had forgotten what it was like to be loved by another woman. But this is the best; Anna could never have been what you are, young, beautiful and black."

They began to roll around the bed, first one on top then the other, Shannon let the teacher have her head before she strapped on the thick black dildo with the intention of fucking her into next week!

Meanwhile Tim wanted more from Pete now, he had succumbed to the boy's ministrations, his sucking of a young black cock had been more inviting than he had ever dreamed of, it had surpassed his latent desires. He was gazing up at the muscular black hairy rump of the young man steering him to where he wasn't sure of yet, but he knew there was more to come, more to find out.

The thick black finger searching his inner rectum was telling him that. It was so new and so unexpectedly good, he kissed Pete's inner thighs, his cok some bore, nibbled sucked and licked as much of him as he could revelling as the tight black curly hairs tickled his face.

"I'm not going to let you cum Timmy boy until you have savoured the best thing there is that can happen between to grown men. Are you ready for it, for me yet?" Tim pondered over what he had just heard, he wasn't absolutely sure that he had meant introducing his thick black meat into his white rear end, but the anticipation of another new and so exciting event was more than he could wait for.

Taking Pete's gorgeous black cock out of his mouth reluctantly, he said breathlessly. "Yes I am, I am ready for anything, I don't care, I just want to try what ever you say!" Pete smiled to himself, this was turning out to be a great day, he would have forced himself on Timmy if he'd had to, but making someone want what you want has always been the challenge, and he'd won this one.

He had successfully seduced the 28 year old married whitey, and now he was going to fuck his ass, the ultimate goal for a black boy such as he. Pete quickly went to the bathroom and located a tub of Vaseline, and some baby oil, just what he wanted. Pete unshackled Tim's ankles, lifted his feet over his shoulder and applied a liberal amount of the Vaseline and oil, not only over Tim ass, but in it too, then over his very young black cock.

Tim was looking on in awe, he knew what was coming, but he had to try it, to see if it was going to be like he was thinking it would be. His gaze never left Pete's throbbing dick, it glistened in front of him, menacing, inviting, and so utterly powerful Tim gulped.

Pete pointed the head of his rampant dick at Tim's ass and pressed at it, the sphincter opened and in he popped. Tim squealed, Pete held his thighs, so he couldn't shake him off and pushed, then he was in. Tim collapsed before him, no rejection, no begging to stop, he just lay there and looked up at the boy who was going to cock him.

Pete got a hold of Tim's cock and started to jack him, he knew two things on the go at once were a calming influence. And Tim's response was no different, his eyes flashed hungrily at Pete's hand going up and down, then at his cock sliding deeper and deeper into his ass. It was glorious.

"I'm going to cum Pete, oh god, I'm going to cum." Pete stopped, he wasn't yet ready himself, he drove in and out harder, holding Tim by his legs, then a far away look came over his face, it was time. He suddenly resumed Tim's jacking off, and they were both in unison when they went over the waterfall together. Tim shot his cum right over his own head, and Pete filled Tim's ass with his hot creamy spunk.

Pete allowed Tim's legs to drop, then slithered forward to him, and said.

"Now Timmy boy, what do you think of that, you enjoyed it didn't you, you loved having my big black prick in your mouth and now your ass, just like Lisa loves having Jake's in her three holes."

"I have to say that that was the most unusual and thrilling cum and exciting session I have ever had," he told the black boy, who made a smiling face at him. Then Tim got kissed, he had never had this kind of kiss before. He was surprised at the softness of the skin on his face, he didn't know Pete was effeminate in this regard.

Shannon was directly on top of the beautiful teacher, she prodded with the dildo, and in it went, Lisa gasped, it was the best feeling she had ever experienced, being under this beautiful black girl, and stuffed full with her cock, she came with a huge whump!

"Now," Shannon said, "this is where things are changing Lisa, Jake thinks he has you doesn't her?" Lisa knew immediately where this was going and nodded her head. "But he doesn't does he? I have you, and I know you want me to have you too, don't you Lisa?" Shannon bashed the dildo in and out a few times. This concentrated Lisa's mind for her.

Lisa's body curled up into her lover, "yes Shannon yes!" she shouted softly.

"This, I know is what you really want isn't it, Hmmmmm? Black woman on blond, I will have you Lisa, you will serve me, you will love me, you will be mine, tell me Lisa, am I wrong?" Another salvo of black dildo hit her.

Lisa had to check her mind, Shannon was right, this is what she wanted, not a man, but a woman, and black too, she hadn't been aware of her needs, but in turn, her husband, herself, Jake, and now Shannon had brought her to where her destiny, her fate was waiting for her.

She looked Shannon deep into her dark lagoon like eyes, and whispered, "Yes Shannon, this is what I want, where I want to be, and you are whom I want to be with. It's my future Shannon, you are my future." She searched for Shannon's lips and it was met, along with a thunderous hammering from Shannon. Lisa bleated and cried, but it was like nothing on earth she had not ever known, nor would again.

Jake meanwhile hadn't gone to practice either; he had called in and said he was sick. He had gone to his mother's house.

"Mom," he called as he entered.

"Hi baby," his tall statuesque mother greeted him, "what brings you here on a Saturday, don't you have practice today baby?"

"I have practice yes, but not on the field, I need to practice here mom, with you." He said, and kissed her neck.

"Do you now, it's been a week you know, have I upset you baby?" she said, she had known the instant what he wanted as soon as he had walked through the door, her!

"I'm sorry mom, I miss you," he told her, kissing her neck more.

"I know honey," she told him, "are you okay, you seem a little distracted?"

"I just need you mom, I try to stay away, but you know I can't don't you mom." This was what Lydia wanted to hear.

"I know baby, and it's time you moved back here permanently, so I can look after you, we both know only I can do it properly, don't we?"

"Yes mom," he admitted, "only you." He thought of his gorgeous blond teacher, now with Shannon, who would be ploughing Lisa's field big time by now. And knew instinctively, that this was really where he belonged, he loved his mother so much. He picked her up, threw her over his shoulder and marched off to her bedroom. Lydia squealed, just like she always did when her big strong son picked her up like this. It was a sure fire sign she was going to get battered by him full on, she was beside herself with excitement by the time he laid her on her bed.

Lisa had succumbed completely to Shannon, she knew there was a big learning curve ahead, her life had to change, she had no idea that her husband was thinking along exactly the same lines as her. Tim loved what had happened to him, the thing with black cock for Lisa, had really been about black cock for him, he knew it now, it was all so obvious.

In one month, the month that Jake, Shannon and Pete were leaving for school for good. Lisa moved in with Shannon, Pete moved in with Tim, who he had now re named Tabatha, had had him shaved and waxed all over, except his head, wore a long girls wig, and dressed him accordingly when in the house. To the outside world he was still the successful lawyer, in the house he was Pete's wife.

Jake had confessed to Shannon about him and their mother, Shannon had said. "Don't you think I know all about it Jake, I know you love her, and I know mom loves you, and its fine. I love Lisa, she loves me. And oh" she sniggered, "Lisa is pregnant, I wonder who the father might be! ha ha ha ha ha."