All Comments on 'A Blackmail Tale Ch. 08'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loving it...

Good to have you back in the game TX. Looking forward to your future offerings and enjoying all that you write. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Get a real job

What a fuckin wanker the sooner the barstard gets AIDs the better just like the author of this fucked up story

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Too Hott

Just read through all eight chapters in one sitting! Krista and Abby MUST get together. After Krista does both men, she Alex and Abby should go into another room. She should come out of the room and kiss him letting him taste Abby on her lips.Then make him clean up the cum from her tits, and out of her stretched asshole. Then offer him a deal. Since she got fucked three times by Alex, and he only got one BJ from Abby, he can fuck her. ONCE. And only if he first . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Great story very visual

maddictmaddictabout 9 years ago
Sir.

I am taking notes, now to get a hot tub. My wife wants one already...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story -well written

Hope you will add to it soon- there is so much more to explore!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Better and better

That's the way this story keeps getting. It has everything, scorching hot, erotic, kinky, and fantastic sex.

Marklynda2Marklynda2almost 2 years ago

The making of another anal sex convert.

Punishment and reward, the key to good learning! Thank you for sharing your vision and talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Female cruelty

This story is very demeaning to women! Surely you could find a better topic for a story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Donna loves fucking him, don't see the need for cruelty or scare tactics!! Other than that I've enjoyed your stories. Big improvement reading literotica, as compared to xnxx stories, which are full of grammatical and spelling mistakes. 😊😊 . Big thumbs up!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If I was Donna I'd kill the bastard!

mcrr2225mcrr22255 months ago

Great stories, but why are you so mean to sweet Donna?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
20417 Followers
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES