All Comments on 'A Blank Page Ch. 03'

by Woodchuckbdsm

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
The Hits Just Keep on Coming!

That's three winners in a row, Woodchuck. Keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Thorough Enjoyment

Very nice pace, great story line development. So many possiblities and I know you will explore them all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
The blank page is starting to show some real color

Although the image is still not clear, it is now obvious that some details are starting to develop. I am looking forward to the next few chapters in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wowzas

Great story... Hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
this was great, keep them cumming!!!

really enjoyed it. hope to see more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE!!!!!

This is a great storyline PLEASE keep on writing it. Character and plot are second to none. Love it.

Thanks,

Joel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I myself am waiting on an ending

1st I'm waiting on an ending I must say the story is great but its hard to wait on an ending. The way I see it, there is so many different ways you can go. Conbining it all together you are going to have fun, also the readers will to. But I ask you to please use the people plus the book but you have great begining. I liked the way you wrote pop out of the story, with the book and reminding him of the heavy responibility using it brings. But he's only started, so whatever I say may be of little help, its just some way to go with a good ending.PS it would be 100 with a good ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great story

best story i've read really got me into it hope u finish it cuase i gotta know what happens

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Brilliant

Loved the story, hope you write the next chapter soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Awesome

that was awesome keep on writing more.

jackkeatsjackkeatsalmost 17 years ago
Why the rush?

I love your work. I've been reading some of the comments, and truthfully can not understand why your readers are so focused on your taking such a nicely developing tease to it's end. For myself, I hope Nathan's book takes a loong time to fill. I'm interested in how he handles the discovery of his casually concealed treasure, how those who his grandfather led away work into the plot, how the constraints written for him in the Book shape his personality, how strong his friends become when he finds he needs them... In short, I hope you choose to turn this pilot into a whole series of wonderful reading. Please let me know if you do so, I think I would like to collect the series.

Jack

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
WOW

Wow, what a great, great story. This is one of the best that I have read. Your character development and story line is really, really wonderful. Please keep writing on this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Dude!! Finish This!!!

Jeeze!! This is a good story. You haven't written anymore since last year. DUDE!! You gotta finish the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
great story

one of the best i have ever read on here man you have got to come back to this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
GREAT!!!! realy great story

Wonderfuly written, very mature writing style unlike most online erotic fiction available where the story is all sex and no plot "A Blank Page" has layers, character development, intrigue and enough sex scenes to get you turned on but not so much as to destroy what moral compass perverts like me still have. Awesome story can'y wait for the next installment.

BlendersamaBlendersamaover 16 years ago
More Please

Please continue this story. It is great. I only signed up to keep track of this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More Please!

I like the story and hope you can/will finish it.

slikmac635slikmac635over 15 years ago
the best

man that was sooooooooooooooooooooo hot and well written u must continue

Malelesbian08Malelesbian08over 15 years ago
BRAVO!!!!!!

While seeming a bit long winded compaired to most of the other stories here, I found myself unable to stop reading. The plot & character building are fantastic, the sign of a top notch writer in the making. Perhaps a bit more detail on the sex scenes & a bit more background on the book. But please, please write more. We can't wait for the next chapters. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awesome

You Definetly have the making of a top notch writer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
BOOK IN PRGORESS?

NICE FEEL AND FLOW FOR THE STORY;BEYOND THE SEX ... INTERESTING CHARACTERS,AND NICE CONCEPT.. THE BLANK PAGE IN THE BOOK OF LIFE.. GOOD STORY FOR HARD TIMES ... PEOPLE LIKE THE IDEA ... REMINDS ME A LITTLE OF ..JUMPER A STORY OF REVENGE; THE BOOK NOT THE MOVIE; I THINK YPU GOT THE BIGGINIGS OF A NOVELLA; CAME LOOKING FOR A SEX STORY AND GOT MORE... RARE.. CONGRATULATIONS TO THE AUTHOR.. HOPE YOU FLESH THIS OUT AND MAYBE TRY AND PUBLISH..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Awsome!!!!!

Your Characters are well written and easy to realate to. This is with-out-a-doubt my favorite story. Can't wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
what happened?

I really like this story, are you still here? and are you going to write More?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Need and want more

It's such a shame that this story has been left hanging. There is so much more that could go into it, and I definately hope that the author will eventually finish. Characters and story line are wonderful, and it would be a shame to not see it finished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not bad at all for the beginning of the story!!!

Now all we need is the great ending, the sex, mind control and the thought of extra power from a greater source is in deed intriguing ( sorry if spelling is bad) Hope to see it continue in the near future (today 10/18/09)Thanks again

Darrell

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pretty lame story.

Has your other writing been for Good Housekeeping?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous