All Comments on 'A Blizzard & the Night of Firsts'

by the_last_high

Sort by:
  • 321 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!! What an AMAZING story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great

What a story! detailed, written with love, feeling, emotion...

Why shouldn't it be true, especially being your only story, and as you put so much in it?

ChasPChasPover 13 years ago
Wonderful

If I could have given a score higher than 5, you'd have DEFINITELY gotten it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow !!!

This is one of the best stories I have read in a long time. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing

You should really consider writing more stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Really excellent writing

Easily one of thr finest piece of writing on this site

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good one 1000000000

you just wrote one of the best movies of all time if only holywood could flim it as well as you wrote it

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent

Wow such a good story, I just jizzed twice

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
respect

salute sir, i return to this epic piece time and again. respect in unmeasured quantities

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
epic story!!!

this is the best erotic story i have ever read..so wish u would write more..i take my hat off to u

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
superb

This is quite, AMAZING, not only an excellent way to get off but a great read on its own.

KojoteKojoteabout 13 years ago
Pretty good!

Bah! To be honest it was really, really great!

Passionate, tender and enchanting at least.

I liked his point of view at the end and of course I envy him ... ;-)

zillerzillerabout 13 years ago
Loved it, but...minor mistakes

Great story. Wish that could happen to me. There were small mistakes, however. For example, "I could sense that Cat was close too coming". The "too" should be a "to". Another mistake was in the fourth paragraph of the fourth page. A word is repeated. The mistakes stifle my reading. Beside that, the work is a masterpiece.

Nomeaux PatienceNomeaux Patienceabout 13 years ago
Wrong title

Whatever the veracity of the tale, I choose to believe it as it vicariously satisfies a host of my fantasies. A (last) high-5 to you, dude. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
classy

Fucking gud story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

man this was a great story.someday i'm gonaa make a real movie out of it..

:D

you have a great talent .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Best thing since loafed bread...:)

Dude, what an amazing story told so well. I especially like it because your first paragraph completely described ME! We are/were very similar indeed and thats what got me reading. Love it!

Btw... what year did you write this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Future

Do yourself a favor. Get an editor, find a publisher, and go make some serious cash. You have a gift.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

nice story! 10/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fantastic Story

You made me feel that I was there... with those three women... amazing.... you have a real gift of writing. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

can i switch with that guy, please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I was pleased with the whole story...

You should (as suggested above) keep writing and publish. There was plenty of good sex details without getting into pain or other not quite so pleasant stuff. For sure, keep on writing. I have been reading porn and salacious stories since the fifties, I can tell a really good story when I read it.

Flawless_PGFlawless_PGalmost 13 years ago
Excellent story

Keep it up. This is one of the best I've read. You made it seem very honest.

greenking13greenking13almost 13 years ago
The Greatest First Time Story EVER!!!

After reading this I thought that it was amazing, but after thinking about it, it became a God-like masterpeice, it shows that we average guys can meet people and be loved... and have a bit of naughty love ;)

I honestly think that this story might even be true though I doubt it, if it is though then congratz dude at finding love after almost freezing to death.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

A nice piece. Keep the pen in motion!

-xman-

xtronomousxtronomousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome

Man, I too am a virgin. I betcha that this is any virgin's dream!!!

Awesome man ;)

WonderoticaWonderoticaalmost 13 years ago
Five-star story

Wonderful story. The sexual details were exquisite. The writing was polished. All four characters were clearly characterized, and their reactions were genuine. I loved how you vividly described each girl. And of course this is just about the ultimate fantasy. This should be a standard for erotic stories. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome!

Looking forward to whatever else you may pen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Grammer

Good story but grammer errors such as lied vs lay detracted.

Ozma12533Ozma12533almost 13 years ago
A fun story

A well written story with good characters. I really enjoyed the card game the best, what an interesting way to score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome story!!!!

Very,very good story.i really enjoyed reading it,best story on this site.keep them coming ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OUTSTANDING!!!

That was absolutely brilliant.

Keep writing.

The length did not matter and I quickly forgot about spelling mistakes.

A tip do not try and use words you do not use naturally. Be yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Night of Firsts

Excellent character development. By the end of the story, I felt I knew them all. I really enjoyed the gradual progression of the increasing level of trust and then intimacy. I look forward to reading much more of your work.

wolfalchemywolfalchemyover 12 years ago
Great Story Bro

I don't know if this is a true story or not, if it is just a story it is very brilliant, it is very descriptive and paints a great image in ones mind. If this is a true story I really do think that you fell in love with cat, and if you ever see her again I think you should tell her, hell you never know it might just work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Dude one f kind

If this story is real,the u should call cat nd should exprees ur damn feelings.its high tym that u do it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

you are one of the most luckiest guys I will never know, and you know what this inspired me to do something adventurous with my life thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

perhaps one of the best stories i've ever read.thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Lucky guy

You are one lucky guy, wish it was me.

HotKiwiMale

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well written fantasy - not very believable

Let's face it, we all want to think that could have happened. It's every guy's fantasy. But it most assuredly did not happen. Three beautiful young women inviting a strange young man into their bed naked? Not buying it. Young virgin man not blowing his load within the first minute of said naked young woman stroking him? Not buying it. Your story writing skills are exceptional though. I kept reading through the pages and the initial scenarios, but once you got to Sophia and anal/oral, just gross and unbelievable that a virgin would ever think to do something like that. Combine that with the inexplicable savy in pleasuring all 3 women in different ways . . . kept further stretching from any semblance of believability so I just scanned the last few pages bored. You can't make it so unbelievable that you lose your audience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
RE: Well written fantasy - not very believable

I can see you're the type of person that has a miserable life, so to help you get through it. You go around criticizing other ppl hard work trying to make them feel as low as you do. Who really cares if its real or fake? It was a great story. I can't wait for the comic to get done, so I can read it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Believable or not... I liked it

Great story! This one actually has a plot and all the elements of a short story, unlike other writings on this site. Do continue to write more. Sometimes people want a nice story, not necessarily here for all the raunchy fucking and such.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

An actual story for once, loved it. Its not just sex sex sex. Its not believable but really who gives a fuck it was good. Really want a squeal, however it would be very hard to achieve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

i belive

i wope you see cat again!

good luck budy

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good attempt

Not bad and it's possible that it's true although it seems like the writer was using a dictionary while composing it. However if it did really happen the chances of a loving long term relationship with Cat are not great. I mean she will remember that her first meeting with him involved sex with two other women one of whom was her sister. It's not exactly making her seem special if your first sexual experience with her is as part of a four-way romp. This will always be in the back of her mind imagine if the situation was reversed and it was three guys and one girl. How would he feel?

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 12 years ago
Loved it!!!!

I loved it, although it was very long it kept my interest and I had to finish reading, now it's late and I'm going to bed and dream of eating three beautiful women and making them cum, I would dream of fucking them but that would really be only in my dreams as I can't get up like I did when I was younger.

OH well I can dream, can't I ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome

I am speechless

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'm in awe

That was honestly so amazing. I've made it my goal to finish reading this with out completely creaming my pants... haha, great story, I truly am in awe!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Brilliant!

I enjoyed this story and only wish my own first time had been like this, not that mine was boring! Personally speaking I would think it was great either way round and there is no reason who non-monogamous or Polyamarous parings should be any less special or significant than single ones. They can be just as intimate and from the sounds of things Cat has strong feelings towards her half-sister, so there is no reason it couldn't be a pleasant memory. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Incredible

That was quite remarkable, I am truly amazed. This is honestly the best literature that I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awed

I wanna talk...Add me on facebook www.facebook.com/impranjal

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Story

A lot of people question whether this story truly happened. I can say (from my knowledge of winter-camping) that it would indeed be cold enough at first in the cabin for these ''extreme'' mesures to be necessary. Over the night, it would get more comfortable, unlike what someone else in the comments thought. About the being lost in the woods and miraculously finding the cabin, unless there was a trail to follow or the cabin was lit, that was embellishing the original story. Other personal experience about the woods, being secluded like that does have an impact, you are indeed less shy than you would normally be.

One thing that makes me skeptical though, is that the girls said that story was supposed to be between the four of you and never leave these woods. Either you betrayed them, switched their names, or just made it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Funny...

I was able to hold my own till the very end, and I do think this is one of the best stories I've ever read. However...Sophia, Alana and Caterina, two of which being from Italy...Anything sound familiar, people? If not, play Assassins Creed II. Not that I have a problem with that! Just on observation I made. I understand completely if you used the names and locations for privacy purposes. If it WAS from AC II, Nice reference, good sir! And please, do tell if you ever see little Cat again. Thank you!

CajunBillCajunBillabout 12 years ago
Fun story

The Ski Lodge can result in some interesting sex. At age 25 took first trip from New Orleans to Aspen. In a week I had great sex with 3 women - only one I had known casually before. Two story comments. Few 18-year old virgin males could service 3 in one night. Also story had little conflict. Seems all would be OK from the beginning. BUT overall a fun story.

CajunBill

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
soft and sexy !

very very nice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
My thoughts on the story

So he had sex with three girls from Italy/France without using protection. If you dont already know this France and Italy are both catholic nations.

Being catholic they cant use any birthcontrols. Im sure there are some people there who use it but they are fairly liberal. And considering what you wrote about there father and her parents I dont think they were that liberal.

I can remember you wrote that Sofia were on the pill but I dont recall you writing anything about the others. And considering what I have mentioned earlier I think that it is a very real possibility that at least one baby could have been consumated there.

And just that you know catholics doesnt do abortions either

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good story

Very creative. You should write more, whether it's erotic, in content, or not.

GinaHGinaHabout 12 years ago
Takes me back

What a lovely long drawn out story of foreplay. The climax brought back memories of giving up my own virginity. Very arousing well done

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassabout 12 years ago
Cabin Fever!!!!

It's the kind of fantasy every red-blooded male would like--three beautiful, hot, naked women to share a bed with.

Very few of us would ever encounter a situation described in your story, but we can dream, can't we? And if we ever did have such an encounter, would we survive it?

Great story. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
relpy to the guy dissing the stroy

He only came in Sophia & Cat so there is only a small chance of a baby. Alana came before he was able to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wow!

absolutely incredible

nex564nex564about 12 years ago
i loved this story!

great story i really hope you do meet cat and maybe fall inlove since you both seem perfect together!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Boring!

After the fourth page, it just got repetitive and BORING!

Likes2ReadEroticaLikes2ReadEroticaalmost 12 years ago
Dry...

This story reads like a mathematical equation. It's a list of events in a specific order. There's no real emotion, no feeling. Your descriptions are all analytical. The main character doesn't see the beauty of things; doesn't appreciate his surroundings.

I don't know about the rest of the readers but when I care about someone, I get jealous. You've got the best friend who has lusted for years and the over-protective sister who finds Cat attractive. Between the two of them, there's no room for the male character. This could have easily turned into a lesbian three-way w/ the guy sitting on the side-lines stroking his dick.

There were major inconsistencies in Sofia's behavior. One minute she's discouraging, the next she's encouraging. Of the three females, Alana seems like the most likely to be vocal about her own pleasure. "Uh guys, little help?" And Cat went from blushing virgin to nympho back to blushing virgin. Your main character went from afraid to touch them to telling the two sisters to kiss and fondle. Continuation is powerful in a story like this. Keep them all in character and you can build drama and suspense. As soon as your characters start "flip-flopping", you've dropped all pretense of plot and you might as well have your characters humping from the start.

If you want to facilitate the deeper emotions, you need to drop the whole 4-some thing and focus on two characters. Next time, snow in 2 people and let them work through their angst; it'll be a much more entertaining read. 3/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

All though the characters do flip flop a lot, I thought it was very unique and interesting! I like how everything was covered, anything you could have wanted was in the story! I didnt connect to the boy at all, but all the girls were very interesting and I found their love triangle fascinating. I think the male character could have been drop and this story would have gone a lot better!

I really enjoyed this story though, nothing went untouched!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
stolen

stolen from Jab Comics without any acknowledgement...what a bitch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I can only say that it was Great ! I hope it's true,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
not stolen

"stolen from Jab Comics without any acknowledgement...what a bitch"

It's not stolen, you'll see this was written 7 years ago, and the Jab Comic credits 'the_last_high' for the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Seriously?

If you made a pact to not tell anybody, than why did you right this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
loved it completely!

fabulous and long, best ive read in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Perfect!!!!

Long, describing, atmospheric, intimate, wonderful!!! The best story i have ever read! Very good job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
f u

u lucky ass hole

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
sweet

Best story I've read in a long time. was awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great

Great story. Best one I've read so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
If this really did happen...

You are, in my books, truly, the luckiest man alive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Incredible!

This story is an absolute beauty, I have never read something similar to this. All the intensity, originality and passion flowed throughout the story. Nevertheless, it is obvious that you're a 'lucky guy' and we all envy you.

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 11 years ago
Um, wow

That was... I ridiculously intense.

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 11 years ago
An easy 5. HOWEVER...

When you abandoned his character innocence, it became too calculated.

MAJOR disbelief when His choice is not his erection being NEXT!!!

(Note: No S for TOWARD or FORWARD. Ever.)

36FF_Tiki36FF_Tikiabout 11 years ago
read this on another site

I read the illustrated version of this on another site. Jab Comics. www.jabcomix.com

I hope it yours and not stolen. Not cool to submit someone else's work. I liked the illustrated version better

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
It's His Story

the_last_high is the Original Author.

Jab Comix credits says:

Artist: Jaguar

Story: the_last_high

vaccvaccalmost 11 years ago
I am SO envious!

This was easily a 5. If you ever do another story though, please run the manuscript through a grammar checker. "You" is not spelled "u" and there were a number of other mistakes which might have been caught. None of them took away from the story but each of them caused me to pause as I was reading -- sort of like hitting a pothole while driving.

I liked the way you constructed your protagonist. It gets tiresome reading stories where all of the protagonists have dicks the size of two Coke cans stuck together at the ends, can cum 12 times in succession and are muscled up with washboard abs and a caring personality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Potential Sequel?

Have you considered continuing the story?

I would really like to read a threesome with the sisters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Keep Writing!

This was the BESTsex story I have ever read YET!!!

technowildytechnowildyalmost 11 years ago
Five Stars!

I completely agree with 'Vacc'. The story is one of the best I have come across

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
God....fucking...damn!

I don't give a flying fuck if it really happened or not! And if it did, jesus christ dude you really are god! But if it didn't, your imagination and writing skills are awesome!

Favorite story! and Favorite author!

lucky18lucky18over 10 years ago

This is one of the best stories roaming this cite that I have read.

HypoxiaHypoxiaover 10 years ago

I first read this in the JAB-illustrated comix version. A hot tale, even without pictures. Extremely hot! I'm surprised it's the author's only entry here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cream filling

So did Alana suck his cum out of Sophias pussy? She should have shared..LOL

danieltraviesodanieltraviesoabout 10 years ago
Wow!

So fucking good! Really hot. There's a whole series of stories waiting to be written about just the card game they played.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
good story

intense sensuality and some unintended humour

you have to watch out for those darn cows and the mistakes they make

"This inspired me to rub her all over her dairy ere," lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Second read isjust as good, thaks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
happyhappyhappy

This was a great story of an adventure all males and women would love to participate in.

tnwritertnwriteralmost 10 years ago
age

18 to 80...every man's dream

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A Dream Come True!

I hope to be seeing more of your stories in the future.... Your first one is great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Dreams

I wish I could have dreams that good.

(66 years. old)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Story, one of my favourites

Awesome story, please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome!!

One of the best I've read so far!

Cassy16Cassy16over 9 years ago

Excellent story, looking forward to more

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
*****

A fantabulous fantasy! Good story, good reading, good writing. Danka! Cheers!

shexdensmoreshexdensmoreover 9 years ago
wow, just fantastic.

Something tells me that this did really happen, but if so, then you have violated her trust once again. Unless given explicit permission and had the names change.

If ir wasn't real, you certainly know how to tell a VERY possible scenario. If it is real, you did a DAMN GOOD job in the flow of events that took place. Very well detailing.

It took me forever to read. But a damn good read.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 9 years ago
Incredible

Beautiful story, fiction or not, loved it.

Will you ever write more, of anything?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous