All Comments on 'A Blizzard & the Night of Firsts'

by the_last_high

Sort by:
  • 321 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

as soon as they started playing that card game and it was strictly girl on girl i skipped the whole story shit was such a turn off thanks for throwing the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastically silly and over-long, but good fun and quite sexy. Some very amusing and witty comments from contributors!

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisukiabout 1 year ago

I loved it, and people throwing tantrums about it being long or 'strictly girl on girl' and 'skipping the whole story', I can only remark "good things really do come to those who wait!"

Patience is a virtue, and although I have been burned by being patient and giving a story a chance, most of the time it is very much rewarding! I would have loved a sequel, too bad you only ever made the one story!

RickshawroadRickshawroad12 months ago

Where did this author go? We need a sequel!

BrainScientistBrainScientist12 months ago

To be the most most unlikely event to ever possibly occur in real life, thereby the most unbelievable story to have ever been told, you certainly tell it with conviction. I'm choosing to believe, albeit jealously.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wonderful story and I was very delighted when I read it. It would be great if you wrote more.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

To the anonymous who said the errors are meaningless and those who focused on them missed the point, the point you are missing is that for some of us an error like "dairy ere" or "lied" when he does NOT mean "fibbed" brings our enjoyment of the story to a screeching halt just as surely as a cold shower. Our brains just simply can't ignore it.

I hope Cat was in the time of the month when she wouldn't get pregnant.

jni551jni5519 months ago

A beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I liked the story alot but I really have to question your innocent ignorance about the outdoors. No compass, no matches, no GPS...........all that was pretty STUPID. If not for this occupied cabin you would have died.

MorfredMorfred8 months ago

Ridiculously unbelievable story, and yet, you never really know, do you?

A late teen virgin male being that good at eating pussy is even more unlikely than him going three times, or three overly gorgeous girls hitting that hard on him ;-)

That bit aside, this story is exquisitely well told. The language handling in what is obviously a secondary language is bordering on virtuoso, and the pace of the story is even better than that. So please WRITE MORE!!!

Cowboy63Cowboy637 months ago

Love the story! What a way to achieve manhood! I'd love to hear the sequel, seeing Cat again. I'd be surprised if there isn't more to tell!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Beautifully written. Loved the story! You’re now one of my favourite authors. Blessings!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I just can't comprehend the feeling I got reading this story. I want to thank you so much, I wish I would have heard about the game you play when I was younger. It would have been great. Wow I can still feel this great feeling I got when I read the story when I think about it.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetronius6 months ago

I had to knock off a star for the egregious grammar errors. "If I would of . . ." "So she lied back . . ." They were like dog poop in the chocolate chip cookies.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow awsome story

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Too many grammital errors.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow, great story. I absolutely loved it.

SkiingphotogSkiingphotogabout 1 month ago

Utterly ridiculous in a "Dear Penthouse Forum, I never thought this could happen to me..." way.

And I loved it. Grammatical warts and all.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Far, Far fetched.......you say that it is true. If so you are the luckiest SOB in the entire world.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

I have never been so hard for so long, OMG!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous