All Comments on 'A Blizzard & the Night of Firsts'

by the_last_high

Sort by:
  • 321 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Really?

A little too fabulous to be true, but a good story. Please do a better job of editing. "Dairy ere". Please. How about derriere? Would it really have taken that long to check?

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
There goes my hero

Our hero was a very quick learner. I'm a bit jealous, I've already had two cigarettes, and its time for a nap. What an exhilarating way to get stuck in a storm. Warming my boys by a nice warm fire, well maybe next time. The girls took the first hard wood they got their fingers on.

Thanks for a delicious story

*~*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
props

If absolutely any of this is true and I mean any of it just congrats man I fell for u

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Not fell feel no himo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing

That was one of the best stories I read on literotica .I think you should write script for porn

SkinTicklerSkinTicklerabout 9 years ago
I loved it, but...

I am forced to agree with the comment about spelling and proofreading. Several "of" where "have" or " 've" should have (should've) been used, or in some cases where the word didn't belong at all. That being said, I still gave it a 5, just for the sheer eroticism of it all. I'm assuming it was typed in a "stream of consciousness" fashion, so I'm not too judgmental. I hope there is a lot more to come. Just remember there is no substitute for roofpreading. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story

Need to use 'laid' instead of 'lied'. I loved the slow crescendo. A good story teller.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow.

It's either you are the best porn writer in the world or that story is true. And if 1/10 of that story is true. Wow. That would be wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
It will keep you frying even in Antartic.

The slow and steady pace of the story is so good that once erected it keeps on. Extremely entertaining. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Creative Writing

Can't say I've ever read a story as well written in Literotica. Actually nothing comes even close. You have the skills to move beyond this genre of writing if you choose. Don't concern yourself with spell checking, move up the ladder and employee an editor. If you do this just for fun and have no concern for cash flow, thanks for a great story.

phoenix23ninjaphoenix23ninjaover 8 years ago
Wow

I would love to experience this girls

phoenix23ninja@gmail.com

Email me if you want to make this happen

By the way i dont check email that often

phoenix23ninjaphoenix23ninjaover 8 years ago
210 comments??!!??

Wow

arrowglassarrowglassover 8 years ago
I really liked this story!

Enjoyed this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Only story by this author

While this is a very good story, it is the only one by "the_last_high" and was submitted over 10 years ago in Feb 2005.

I would be very surprised to see "the_last_high" submit another story regardless of all the praise, encouragement, and begging being done in this comment section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bloody hell!

That was fucking brilliant!

Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Comic?

Was this story turned into a comic?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

her dairy ere

should be:

her derrière

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Way too long and overwritten

Who are these Sherlocks who keep saying how great the story is and how talented the author is? - I had to skip segments of the cliché'd story to finish it. (See how hard stuff like that is to read. Now imagine asking someone to read 7 pages of it.)

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
Exceptional

Great fantasy of sexual powers. Guess by the girls as well as the lucky male. For those who are critical, stop reading after a few lines instead of reading the story and making belittling remarks. There is a key to drop off a story. I find the comments fun and enjoyable to read and the story was exceptional enough to rate five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

Bravo! Was an amazing story had me captivated the whole time. God job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Bloody good story, just one correction I noticed you made a few times. The past tense of lie isn't lied when talking about lying down, it's lay. That is all, just thought you'd want to know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very Nice 😊

Wonderful story about three beautiful girls in a Cabin and you just happened to get lost and being cold . Plus finding this Cabin with three sexy beautiful girls just go with the flow i say . BRAVO GOOD STORY .

ZippyJ77ZippyJ77over 8 years ago
Great read!

Well written, well edited, believable characters. Had me hooked from start to finish! Would love to read one about couple swapping by you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Someone may have jacked this story

http://www.jabcomix.com/blog/tag/a-blizzard-the-night-of-firsts/

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

read the story whilst looking at the pictures in Jabcomix

could picture all the details

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 8 years ago
It's two stories. The Blizzard. And The Card Game.

You have already lost credibility by the time the card game begins.

Four people. All that time? No one got hungry? No one used the bathroom?

Etcetera. The nuts and bolts of reality were forgotten.

You also waited too long to reveal the change in room temperature.

Also: "of" not "Off"...and "derriere"...

After a while it all became gymnastics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
english

There is no "would of, could of, wouldn't of, couldn't of" several other basic errors too. Also...loved mountaineering but got lost....seriously?

thebug37thebug37about 8 years ago
3 on 1 or 1 on 3

actually it was four all together in a snow drift - - - of sorts. Wow, they did have fun when snowed in together. and equaled five stars.

asianToyasianToyabout 8 years ago
Awesome

Just the perfect first time.

asianToy

MadBrownMadBrownabout 8 years ago
Dairy aire

"dairy aire"! Really!? Read and weep, "derriere"

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thoughts

First, I enjoyed your story quite a bit, just a few things I wanted to comment on. While even he acknowledged it himself, he was a jackass by telling his friends like that, very stupid and annoying. I also wish we could've had a slightly extended / different ending, instead of simply talking to her once a fortnight a year later, it'd have been nice to say something instead like "a year later and here I am in Italy with my girlfriend Cat while she, her sister and friend attempt the arduous task of teaching me Italian while trying not to laugh too hard at my flawed attempts." While the potential is there since it's an open-ended ending, I would've preferred a bit more progress but that's me lol. Still an enjoyable read. ~F.F.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
UH PEOPLE?

This is not so much for the writer, as it is for the audience:

You guys do realize that this story is copy and pasted from another site, right? The original story belongs to JAB Comix, and whether it was intentional or not, this story is ripped/copied.

You can look up JAB Comix (dot) com and Find this as A Blizzard and a Night of Firsts. https://www.jabcomix.com/tour/comix/blizzard/blizzard.php

It is probably copied for those who like reading and don't want illustrations, but it's better to give credit to the original artist (even though this is a good read).

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
JAB Comix

I'm almost certain the JABComix version of this story wasn't around when this story was posted almost 12 years ago.

sexymeupsexymeupover 7 years ago
not The_last_high work

this story was written by someone else, I read this story long time ago, if you want to write do your own writing and don't copy someone else's work. the story is a good read, it just a shame you copied it from someone else. don't try to take credit for other peoples stories.

librarian_jimlibrarian_jimover 7 years ago
sexymeup--note the date for this story before making accusations.

This story has been here since February of 2005, a "long time ago" in the online world. I'm pretty sure someone would have mentioned it back then if this were a copy of someone else's work, and I don't see any such in the earlier comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
JabComix

People saying this is a copy from JabComix, note the date that this was published (2005) and then reference the link below. You will notice that this was written before Jab released their comic.

https://www.jabcomix.com/blog/?s=Blizzard&searchsubmit=Find

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wonderful Story

First, the date of this story is earlier than the JAB comic. If anyone copied it was jab...or this guy also writes for JAb.

Second, wonderful story with just enough plausibility to make it semi possible. Maybe not the supermodel part but who knows. I loved the card game and wished it would have lasted one more round.

Also, I wish he had been less of a jerk and not told his friends.

My biggest gripe was he emphasized what a religious man their father was, but he had two daughters with two different women! A simple explanation about him being a widower or something would have improved story continuity.

Overall I enjoyed the story. I'll even overlook how a virginal boy could last so long getting his first fuck from a supermodel after being stimulated all night...lol. The kid was a quick learner in the pussy eating arena. Again, a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
OCR

This doesn't necessarily mean anything, but this story has a number of typos that are reminiscent of typos made by an OCR program... A printed story is converted into letters and words. For example, "derriere" was translated as "dairy ere."

Great story, though...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The story was sexy and Hot as a intended Fantasy should Be

I wish people would enjoy the Fantasy of the stories on this site and leave all the petty bull shit aside

It's fantasy and sexy for us to enjoy

Life has enough negativity without adding to it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful story!

Wonderful and hot. This one made me very happy several times. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Refreshing

Lovely story ftom start to finish. Thank you.

MattcpaMattcpaover 6 years ago
Even better the 2nd time around

I just reread this story after a few years. I think I enjoyed more this time than the first. A first rate story. Nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

Best story ever it made me happy and feel special I love these fantasy stories it gives me hope to ask my crush to be my girlfriend . Thank you for the story please keep going to make it into a book please do

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantasy

This brings back amazing memories. I love how the story was about love and not just sex. Verry passionate!

funseeker1186funseeker1186over 6 years ago
Neat story

If it could only happen to me! Loved your story

benjie4benjie4about 6 years ago
The grammar police

I thought the story was good, but there are a few grammar problems: Lay, lie and lain, et cetera are difficult, but 'lied her down' should sound wrong to almost anyone. 'Dairy ere' has already been pointed out. If English is not your first language, then the latter is understandable, but if it is, in fact, your first language then shame on your teachers and your parents. No excuse for 'dairy ere'. A good, albeit hard to believe, story spoiled by some sloppy grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Review.

Frigging awesome, looking forward to hearing if him and cat go to a cabin in Italy and get snowed in for 2 weeks. Maybe Sophia, and Alana can come as well, .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
???

Is this honestly a true story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice!!

Were there some grammatical errors? Yes, but the story was awesome!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
XxX

The best ive read so far!

testdrivertestdriveralmost 5 years ago
Blizzard etc

Every man's dream :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Very good. Please continue this story? Really want a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sophia and Cat

So, before he and Sophia fuck, there's a discussion about condoms, the pill, etc. Very responsible, especially considering Sophia is a bit of a bad girl, and has plenty of experience. But when he's going to penetrate Cat, who is the virgin, no discussion? No protection? Have a heart, dude. You think maybe you love this girl a little, she's a 'perfect soul', and you don't even ask Sophia for one of her rubbers? Not cool, man.

Oh, and that thing squeezing your balls is a vise, not a vice.

https://www.englishgrammar.org/vice-or-vise/

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
good start

but waaaay too long for me....read first chapter and saw it was 7 chapters long... it gets boring when they are so long...what I read was good though...

Mojo648Mojo648about 4 years ago
Review.

1 of my favourites, must be continued with a meeting in the swiss cabin, but this time get the fire wood in along with food, then get a snow storm that knocks out the power and emergency radio.

Then let them have fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Little likelihood of sequels

Considering that the author has written just this one story and it was fifteen years ago (published 02/06/05) there would appear to be little likelihood of there being a sequel to this story, no matter how many people (me included) would like one. Author has no other authors or stories that are liked, minimal information on the author, so you do the math, or just keep hoping. Just don't hold your breath.

As to Anonymous who doesn't like stories that are "waaaay too long" at 7 chapters, well, it is only ONE chapter but seven PAGES. I personally LIKE long stories that are actually STORIES. If all you want is the physical interaction (just assuming that for you, but to each their own) why not just copy the sex scenes into a text file to allow you to get your rocks off each time you repeatedly read it. That would be boring for me, but go ahead and rock your world.

RRC

phoenix23ninjaphoenix23ninjaabout 4 years ago
RRC

yes, it sadly has been 15 years. And given the limited information I have, I fear he is dead. The author appears to have made this account for the purpose of posting this story, and this story alone. I would not be surprised if he posted this knowing he would never come back, whether by choice or because he was dying. I shall be adding him to a post on the forums, made to commemorate those among us who have passed, and perhaps those who have disappeared without a trace. If anyone wishes for a link to the post, send me feedback asking for one or find me on the forums.

FamilyGuy1963FamilyGuy1963almost 4 years ago

Very Good. Kept me interested throughout.

Pity nothing else has been written by author.

As for the comment by "Anonymous" (ref Sophia & Cat) agree about birth control but when will idiots learn that there is a difference between American English and Proper English. Vice is perfectly correct in the context it was used in when using Proper English. There are authors who use "plowing" which doesn't exist in English - "ploughing" is correct, but Americans have plowing as a slang word.

AahhWhattheHellAahhWhattheHellover 3 years ago

As to weather/whether or not to use "Proper English" is beyond me. ( Please see below.) What I can reasonably say is that this is not your first story written. It is too well told to be a first attempt. As far as joining the cue of nonbelievers... I'll just add this to my cue of favorites. Five stars

BufoAmericanusBufoAmericanusover 3 years ago
Great Story

I read this story a number of years ago, then lost track of it and where to find it. I was very please to have come across it again as I have thought of this story many times over the years and have enjoyed it in my mind. Thanks for writing it. Excellent!

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
If

If the girls had dressing gowns,why were they not wearing them the first night to try to keep warm.?

GoofyRobGoofyRobabout 3 years ago

I love the story BUT. Don't you just hate that? First comes the believability factor - I struggle here. Maybe 3, maybe 4???. Down the list we come to spelling and the proper use of the English language. The mistakes here were frequent enough to.be troublesome. Lastly is the length factor - too Damn long. Maybe I didn't really love the story after all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Tags

This is a great piece here and you well deserve all the praise that is being given in all the comments, truly a 5 star experience. But for all that is holy, WHAT ARE THOSE TAGS? The only two tags that don't have character names in them are "Mouth Slit" and "Warm Still". Please, I would love to be able to find this story and others like it through tags.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerabout 3 years ago

Started slow, frustrating, but the climax was awesome. The tenderness between the two virgins was sweet. How many of us were together with girls and wanted nothing less than to have all of them? I wish him the best experience possible in Italy. Thank you!

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Lorealmost 3 years ago

I gave it a 5 star

First story I have seen on this site with over 1 million views.

pacheshpacheshalmost 3 years ago

Really a good erotic story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If I could rate this higher than '5' I absolutely would. As high as possible. What amazing writing. Tremendous creativity, and without a doubt, the most erotic writing I have ever read. Not just sexual, but incredibly erotic. In such a short period of time, you managed to create characters with distinct personalities that interacted perfectly. And I loved the way that Cat's first sexual experience was kind, gentle, erotic, sexually incredible, and tinged with love - as much love as can be possible after only knowing someone for that short a period of time. Even though you didn't write it explicitly, the lack of overt reaction from her initially very protective sister clearly implied that she approved - and that is saying something! I could write for hours about how wonderful your work is, but I should probably stop. Suffice to say you are by far the best writer of erotic fiction (I assume!) I have ever read. Thank you for sharing such fine work. Just one more word - about your creativity. To come up with all the actions and interactions, physically, emotionally, and sexually, that occurred between and among those four lovely people was a stunning example of open-minded wild-eyed (in only the best sense) delightful writing. I don't know if you will make a profession of your writing, but I hope so, and I hope you will be rewarded handsomely, beyond the politics and greed of those in the business. You are supremely talented. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

All human stories have sex in them… a lot of sex.

But almost all of them have the sex taken out.

doneastwest.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlalmost 3 years ago

Just amazing! I sure hope those two get together again. I know I would be cutting out extravagant items like food to get the money for a ticket back! Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The only way this could've been better is if he got Cat pregnant, or at least one of them pregnant. I would've made sure to cum inside all of them multiple times before leaving. A shame Sophia was on the pill. Isn't that against Catholicism?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is an excellent story! Ché Bello questa storia erotica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderfully written, except for a bit of grammar. And I'm talking from the viewpoint of an author, not a horny person.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 2 years ago

Great story!

A high benchmarque for a one shot author.

irrascibullirrascibullabout 2 years ago

Great story more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome.

mlf4umlf4uabout 2 years ago

Definitely 5 stars! Very good story. My only question was what was Sophia's thoughts when Cat was losing her virginity right there in front of her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

OMG!

LOFTYsmallisbeterLOFTYsmallisbeteralmost 2 years ago

This was the best I have ever read, had me in the mood all the way throw. and you were one very lucky (man).

crankenheimercrankenheimeralmost 2 years ago

Well Done..great story too..)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Brilliant and so different 👏

DanDraperDanDraperalmost 2 years ago

It's too bad this was your only story. This was a very good one.

5-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You always spread out the DC oats over the top of the blanket if you are relying on body heat to survie.

SS1969

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Christ, this really had it all. Definitely the best goddamn thing I’ve read on this site. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not believable, but quite enjoyable. Some funny errors, though. He wrote, “to rub her all over her dairy ere”, which just caused me to giggle, mid-sex scene. He meant “derrière”, French for backside or ass (if you don’t know the word, don’t fake it!). He also described the head of the penis as “the glands”. Nope. There are glands in the throat (pituitary, for example), but the end of the penis is the glans (again, if you don’t know, either Google it or use a word you do know— please!).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OK, I have to throw a B.S. flag at part of this. One of the characters puts her pussy right on dude's leg and he's like it might just be her culture and I shouldn't let my dick poke out. Culture, really? No. None the less thanks for sharing this story and appreciate your efforts.

SnoopygirlSnoopygirlalmost 2 years ago

Wow loved this story! Thx for sharing xx I cum a few tones it was so sexy n erotic so thx ;)

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Okay...I am giving this story **5** Stars...because it is a totally great STORY..

I do not care about the length...it is the content of the whole thing.

What a 'coincidence' that MC stumbled onto the cabin at such a critical moment in the blizzard!! And, to find three such beautiful and sexy ladies, who welcomed him into their bed to 'warm up'...BUT THAT IS WHY IT IS A STORY....And I love it!!

The other comments about the grammar, etc are spot on, which I really hate to say. As examples are "more hotter", "just laid there", and "dairy ere" (really, it is derriére)-PLEASE....

Oh, crap...I may be criticizing a member of the "Dead Author's Club"...seriously, I am not being sarcastic...some of you others have commented, & I am...😵😵😪😪😪😕😕😕

Can 'somebody' edit the story for the author?

smellytoes4showssmellytoes4showsalmost 2 years ago

Was it believable?...who the hell cares its a story and it was great because I know i have had similar fantasies...i say bravo to you author, I thank you for sharing your story.!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pity its only one story from this talented author. The errors are meaningless, and those who focused on them missed the point. Unless their pleasure is from correcting others' writing, in which case, knock yourselves out. Someone said something about dead authors, I hope that is not the case. It is a very entertaining story. It is not at all easy to write such a common male fantasy and still make it original, interesting, and perhaps best, and I say this as a guy, the emotion he or she managed to make central to the story. The fact that he was so gentle and even loving while being the one to "take her virginity" really made the scene and ultimately the story. Good job.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Good story nice characters bit of a silly plot but who cares.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You should have made all three girls send him pictures of the pregnancy tests and say congratulations daddy and it’s all of them standing there rubbing there belly’s

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICover 1 year ago

That was a superb story. It was well written and very erotic! :-p” When I was a teen, there was a girl at my high school that I had a reoccurring fantasy. We were on a high school ski trip (close to where we lived in the Pacific Northwest) and we were skiing together and got lost. We found an unoccupied cabin, there was no heat so we had to get in bed together to stay warm. You can use your imagination to guess what we did. Oh what a night…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Still a hot story after all these years, and still in dire need of editing. I try to ignore the flubs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are bad at tags. Tags should help readers find your story, and help the site recommend similar stories.

Who would ever search for "sophia asked"? "cat orgasm"?!

Suggested tags: foursome, mfff, virgin, first time etc. etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've seen this story linked before in the list of "Similar Stories" and was not tempted to read it, but now I'm glad I did! 5*

I'm in agreement with the comment made by Anonymous (2 comments before mine, November/December 2022) about the tags; they are stupid! I wonder how this story got linked in the Similar Stories list?! I've seen it in a few other stories and decided not to read them due to the incomprehensible meaning of the tags!

Dobbin55

xhristianjxhristianjabout 1 year ago

It was actually a good story but Jesus could you have crafted a more pathetic beta male I mean seriously why not make him blind deaf and blind as well 😂

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bravo. Very well done. There needs to be a Cat and you sequel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous