A Blizzard & the Night of Firsts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both girls were staring up at me grinning as their hands got ridiculously close to my balls. Cat arched up and licked my nipples, her golden hair whisking across my chest. I collected it into a ponytail and held it up so I could watch her tongue travel between my nipples. She licked all the way down my stomach. I couldn't believe they were teasing me after all the wait I had already been through.

Finally Alana wrapped her hand around my shaft, while Cat gently cupped my scrotum in her supple hand. Alana was gazing into my eyes with her tongue stuck out. I kept my eyes on hers as she drew her tongue closer to the unsheathed head of my cock ever so slowly. It was killing me. She was finally about a millimeter from making contact, when she drew her tongue back into her mouth and grinned devilishly. Instead of licking it, she whisked her hair across the head, which made me shiver. Cat joined her, fanning her hair out on my chest again. It was almost like I could feel each individual strand of hair as it heightened my senses.

"Please…" I pleaded, which made Alana lick her smiling, luscious lips and made Cat genuinely look sympathetic.

Alana tossed her hair back and grasped my cock once more. Holding the shaft, she gently slid her hot tongue up the entire underside of my penis. When she reached the head and I felt the warmth of her tongue travel slowly up over my semen opening, I could have come right then and there, but I would have never forgave myself if I did. Alana handed my shaft to Cat and she did exactly the thing. Alana took my cock back, this time pulling my foreskin over the head and pulling it down. This caused some pre-cum to form. Alana blew it on it lightly then took the drop onto her pinky. She offered her finger to Cat, who hesitated momentarily and then sucked on Alana's finger, swallowing my pre-cum at the same time. Alana had the most seductive eyes. It seemed they were constantly flirting with you.

While my cock was lying against my stomach, she tongued the head. She picked up the shaft and slowly circled the extremely sensitive head. The sensations were so strong that I automatically pulled my hips backward. The heat and wetness that came from her tongue was glorious. Cat took over and used the tip of her tongue to flick it over the exposed head, just like I had done to her clit. Each flick of her tongue sent a pulse of pleasure all the way through my body. While Cat made imaginary circles with her tongue on one side of my cock, Alana began to slowly lick the other side, causing two contrasting feelings that ultimately became enveloped by the warmth of their hot little tongues. I watched in awe as Alana stuck out her tongue and rubbed my cock all over it. Cat had begun to kiss all the way up my shaft, stopping at the raised groove at the base of the head. Her moist lips were focused on the ultra sensitive area as each kiss pushed me one step closer to ecstasy. On the other side, Alana was nibbling her way up and down my shaft, while she used her saliva and thumb to massage the head.

When both girls went back to swirling their tongues around my now dark red cock, they were bound to meet each other's tongues. And they did. Alana was licking the very top of my penis, when Cat brought her tongue to meet Alana's. I had to try as hard as I could to hold back the come that was brewing in my testicles, as I watched the girls' tongues entwine as they swirled around the head of my cock. They tried to kiss, bringing their lips together around my knob. It wasn't too effective but it felt and looked great so I didn't care. Alana then pulled my shaft towards her. She put my cock into her mouth and wrapped her lips around the base of the head. She used her lips as foreskin, sliding them up and down just the head. Her hot mouth kept on sliding up and down, while her tongue lashed at my penis inside her mouth.

Cat grabbed the shaft and removed it from Alana's mouth. She wrapped her lips around the head and began to suck slightly as she mimicked Alana's actions, sliding her lips down over my cock as far as she could. It felt so good deep in her throat that I wanted to stay there permanently. She sucked and licked enthusiastically, while Alana changed her focus to my balls. She took my scrotum into her mouth gently. Cat began to masturbate me with her hand, while she licked desperately at my semen slit. Alana must have felt something brewing in my testicles because she brought her head up from my balls and grabbed the shaft back of Cat. Alana inserted my penis into her mouth as fast as she could. She skimmed her mouth up and down the shaft and head. I felt my cock against her warm tongue and the roof of her mouth as she engulfed me with her hot lips. That was too much for me. This was it, I was finally about to ejaculate.

"I'm coming!" I cried.

Alana took my cock out of her mouth and held it upright while she began to twirl her tongue around the head. My cock was now absolutely dripping with saliva. The feeling of slickness was amazing, as Cat followed Alana's lead and began to furiously lick the other side of my cock. As the girls swirled their tongues over my head, Alana masturbated me slowly with her hand. I felt the surge coming. All of a sudden, I felt a powerful throb in my testicles. My body shook as I felt the wad shoot up from my balls, sending a powerful feeling of bliss up through my penis – which caused pleasure shock waves to spread throughout my entire body. Finally, the come erupted from my penis in wave after wave of elation. Alana had put my cock in her mouth just before the torrents of come gushed out of my thankful penis.

I closed my eyes and breathed deeply, completely relaxed and satisfied. My first blowjob completely surpassed expectations. I opened my eyes and looked at Alana, who was still trying to swallow my semen – as she had nowhere to spit it out. Meanwhile, I asked Cat to just clean my slippery penis off. The feeling of Cat's lips on my now semi-hard head was better than the feelings before I came. My normally ultra-sensitive head had just become even more receptive. Cat's tongue felt awesome, as she tasted the remnants of my ejaculation.

The moment had been so exhilarating that none of us had noticed that not only had Sophia woken up, but that she had turned on her side and was watching us. She didn't have a happy look on her pristine face either. Cat noticed that she was being watched by her sister, as she ran her mouth over my head, sucking out any remaining semen. She immediately dropped my cock and opened her mouth to say something – but nothing came out. Sophia started to yell at Cat in Italian. Cat yelled back. Then Sophia directed her anger towards Alana. Alana replied by trying to look innocent and said something indecipherable in Italian. I was confused. Sophia finally looked at me scowling.

"Give me one reason why I shouldn't kick you out into the cold."

I tried to think of something clever or persuasive, but really drew a blank – and so the thing that I finally said, could have possibly been the worst thing in the world to say.

"I gave Cat an orgasm, which she seemed to like." As soon of the words came out, I realized I had blown it. Cat looked down and shook her head. Alana rolled her eyes, but laughed. This only made Sophia madder.

"I have to tell papa, Cat. And Alana your parents are going to have to find out. You leave me no choice. I just don't know what you were both thinking." Sophia's strictness did not suit her youth and beauty.

"No! Please… please… Don't tell him Sophia. Don't tell Papa. You know what he is like. I will do anything!" Cat begged.

Alana cried something in Italian – I am guessing it was to do with her parents as well. I decided to call Sophia's bluff about throwing me out in the snow and earn some brownie points with Cat and Alana.

"No Sophia, it was my fault. I talked them into it."

"You better leave," Sophia stared coldly at me pointing at the door.

"Sophia, you can't send him out. He'll freeze do death." Cat looked genuinely worried.

"Well, he should have thought of that."

"Sophia, you can't be serious. It's the middle of the night. Look I'm sorry, I don't know what I can do to make it up to you." I was beginning to get a little scared that she was going to go through with her threats.

Sophia was sitting up with the blanket wrapped around her. She looked towards Cat. Nobody said anything for a moment. Sophia then surprised everyone I think.

"So, Cat. Did you two have sex?" Sophia spoke abruptly.

"No." Cat lowered her eyes.

"Well, what actually happened?"

"He just… we…"

"He licked her down there." Alana said pointing to Cat's pussy.

Cat instinctively covered herself up with her hands out of embarrassment. Sophia pursed her lips and lowered her eyebrows. She sighed like she had been defeated.

"Well. Your first time… How was it?" Sophia asked, forcing a grin trying to play big sister.

"It was…" Cat was blushing again.

"Trust me. She loved every minute of it." Alana interjected beaming.

"Ok," Sophia directed at me. "Do you want to stop me from getting Alana and Cat in trouble? Do you want to stop yourself from getting thrown out?"

"Yeah of course," I answered, intrigued.

"Then you have to do everything I ask you to do until morning. Then you can stay. Alright?"

"I guess…" I did not know what we she meant by 'everything.'

"Good. Alright, this is my first day on holiday from a long semester. I have had no time to relax because of this storm and I am a little stressed out. So you can give me a back massage."

She flicked her hair back and lay flat on her stomach. I looked over at Alana, who just shrugged.

"Come on." Sophia grumbled.

I crawled over to her blanket covered back. Meanwhile, Cat and Alana got back under the covers, much to my discontent. I pulled the blanket down over her back, just above her ass. Her tanned back stared up at me, totally exposed. Her thick, wavy and dark Italian hair covered her neck and shoulders, all the way down to her shoulder blades. To get access to her shoulders, I pulled her soft hair into a ponytail, putting it to the side of head, exposing her upper back. I placed my hands on her shoulders and gently massaged them. She did feel a bit tense. I used one hand to gently stroke her neck, while I rested the other one on her lower back. Her breasts were partially visible, pressed against the bed. The sight of this excited me a little. However, I was trying desperately to not gain an erection, as I had no way to hide it from the girls or Sophia. I rubbed the tips of my fingers from her shoulders down to the small of her back and back up again. I pressed my thumbs up along her back, which she seemed to like. I couldn't stop looking at her profile, as her head was tilted to one side, lying on her cheek. Her eyes were closed and she looked unbelievably sexy. From my position, her lips looked quite ravishing and I would have loved to kiss her. But you always want what you cannot have, right?

After about twenty minutes, Sophia arched her back and rested on her elbows. She turned her head to try and face me.

"Now, I want you to do the bottom half." She demanded.

It was a demand that I wasn't so opposed to. I didn't wait for another invitation. I grabbed the blanket and pulled it slowly the rest of the way down her body. Her butt was tight and toned to perfection. There were no tan lines on this girl. Her skin color was natural. Her long legs almost glistened in the candlelight. I automatically threw a glance between her legs, but they were closed tightly, so I lucked out. I didn't know if she wanted me to touch her ass, so I began to gently rub down the back of her thighs. I swept my hands downward over her calves and to her feet. I massaged her feet for a while, before making my way back up to her thighs. It felt great as I kneaded them with my thumbs and knuckles. Every couple of seconds I couldn't help but stare at her butt. At the pinnacle of her crack, she had a small dimple that was rather cute. I wanted to put my lips on it. Instead, I grew some confidence and rubbed my thumbs on the back of her thighs, going higher each time.

Eventually my thumbs made it up to the rise of her buttocks. I took my hand even higher and placed it right on the centre of one of her ass cheeks. I waited for an adverse reaction from Sophia, but nothing came. Her ass felt so good, a little too good. I realized that my cock had risen again. I glanced over to Sophia, but her eyes were closed. I looked behind me at Cat and Alana, but they looked to be asleep – in each others arms. I put my other hand on her remaining ass cheek. Leaving my palms on her butt, I used my thumbs to massage her. This must have felt good, because I heard a murmur come from her sultry lips. This inspired me to rub her all over her dairy ere, kneading it with my hands. I took one hand, placed it on her neck and gently stroked down between her shoulder blades, across the small of her back and over the center of her buttocks. Sophia arched her back once more, resting on her elbows. Her head twisted to face me, her hair dangling over her eye.

She pouted her lips before whispering, "I want you to kiss every inch of the back of my body."

My heart skipped, as she returned to her original position. I didn't say anything, but my cock did harden even more in anticipation. I stared along the back of her nude form and licked my lips. I crawled up to her shoulders. I placed my lips on the back of her neck, applying slight suction. I kissed her along the top of her shoulders, getting close enough to her face to smell her intoxicating hair. I kissed every piece of skin on her back, as she had wished. I skipped her butt, wanting to save that to last. Her calves came next and I tenderly brushed my lips over them, each kiss bringing me one step closer to the main course. I circled my tongue around the skin on the underside of her knee, which caused her legs to quiver. I kissed my way up both of her thighs, my heart pounding as I got closer. Finally, I had reached her ass. My lips pressed on her warm cheek. I furiously kissed every inch of her butt. I took my tongue and licked her cheeks from the base to the top. I cupped her ass with my hands, while I placed my mouth over her dimple and sucked gently. Her body twitched under the pressure of my lips.

She did say every inch, so I spread her ass cheeks and absorbed the sight. Her asshole looked quite small. Her entire ass was hairless. I tongued the crevice above her asshole, licking between her cheeks. I kissed her asshole. It turned me on because it was slightly risqué and taboo. I took my tongue and circled the ring. I then got braver and flicked my tongue against the hole.

Sophia groaned and murmured, "keep going."

She was the boss, so the flicks of my tongue turned into long licks. She tasted very clean and soapy. There was a slight flowery aroma as well. My penis was convulsing.

Sophia then whispered, "Tongue fuck it," as a sly grin crept across her face.

If Sophia wasn't the most beautiful and alluring girl I had ever met, I probably wouldn't have granted her command. But, she had cast a spell over me. I took the tip of my tongue and touched on the opening. I then pushed it in the tight hole, bit by bit. As my nose pressed against her ass cheek, my tongue went in as far as it could go. Once it wouldn't go in further, I did what she had told me and brought it out slowly, creating friction. That wasn't so bad I had thought – in fact it was actually very erotic. I reinserted my tongue; this time faster and I pulled it out just as fast. With each entry and exodus, my tongue picked up speed. Sophia had lifted her ass off the bed and was writhing, which turned me on big time. I couldn't believe I was physically pleasuring such a stunning girl.

"Now, kiss my cunt from behind," Sophia ordered while running her tongue over her pink lips.

She spread her legs and lifted her ass up. I lay down between her legs and moved my face close to her pussy. Her lips were thick and completely waxed. I could see a rectangle of straight, dark hair just above the top of her slit. I placed my hand on her pubic hair and drew it back towards me down over her slit. The view from where I was lying could not have been better. Sophia interrupted my thoughts.

"Lick around my cunt first."

I traced the softness of her outer lips with my tongue, while I rested my hands on the back of her thighs. Her hips were not raised very high, so my face was close to the bed as I kissed around her slit. My licks were tickling her.

"You can lick the inside now."

I spread her slit open. In contrast to her bronzed skin, her pussy was a vivid pink. I could see that her vagina had already begun to lubricate. I placed my lips over her entire slick and smooth slit. And I used my tongue to lick her zealously over the entire length, tasting her vagina, clit and everything in between. My tongue traveled up and down aimlessly and rapidly. I left no area untouched. As my cock began to ache for contact, I positioned the tip of my tongue at the apex of her pussy, so I could feel her velvety pubic hair. I then drew my tongue towards me in a slow lick, all the way up over her vagina, her slick lips pressing against the sides of my tongue. I continued to draw my tongue up until it reached her divided ass cheeks, leaving a trail of saliva behind it. The long lap continued over her asshole, all the way up to her dimple. I repeated this several times, each time receiving an appreciative moan from Sophia.

To allow me better access to her, Sophia rose up on to her hands and knees. I took the opportunity to get a look and feel of her breasts. Gently rubbing her pussy with one hand, I moved my body around to her side. Her breasts were swinging. I bent my head and cast a long hungry look at the underside of her body. Her breasts were gorgeous. They were bigger than Cat's and Alana's but were still a C cup – maybe a small D. Surprisingly her nipples were not dark like Alana's, but were a chocolaty color. I pulled my hand away from her vagina and caressed her butt and lower back. I used my other hand to fondle one of her breasts. My erect penis was protruding sternly out from my pubic hair, but I no longer cared. The sight of her breasts and soft tendrils of hair that topped her slit was magnificent.

"Kiss me."

I pulled myself up to Sophia's face. She was still on her knees. She turned her head towards me and waited. Her lips glistened. She didn't lean forward for the kiss, instead I made the move and placed my mouth over her parted lips. Our mouths explored each others. When our tongues met, I could not help but grab hold of my cock. This caused Sophia to pull away.

"Do not touch yourself. If you do it again, you are out in the cold."

I pulled my hand away. It wasn't easy, but I did not want this to end prematurely.

"Go back to what you were doing before. You have to make me orgasm."

I went back to the position behind her legs. Her pussy looked even better since the short period I had left it. I squeezed her thick labia together then opened them up. The area between her lips and legs was quite slick now. I desperately wanted to taste her again, so I drew my tongue around her lips. I placed my mouth over her whole slit and sucked in. I could taste her wetness as it doused my mouth. I ran my hands down the back of her thighs and kissed her lips. I used my thumbs to spread her open and injected my tongue into her vagina. It instantly constricted around my tongue. I wiggled it in as far as the length of my tongue would allow. It was like slipping your tongue into a tiny cave of warmth and moisture.

"Lick my clitoris."

It was hard to get access to her clit while I was on my hands and knees behind her while she was on her hands and knees, so I rolled onto my back. I shimmied upwards so my head was lying on the bed, between her legs, directly under her mound. I extended my arms, put my hands on her ass and pulled it down so my mouth could reach her clit. To accommodate me, Sophia lowered her hips and lied down flat on her stomach, so she basically lying on my face. I put my hands under her hips and picked them up slightly.