A Blizzard & the Night of Firsts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wasn't so bad. But you are definitely not blowing in my mouth!" Sophia teased.

My cock was definitely not satisfied with the sudden abandonment. However, it was my turn to pick a card. I concentrated on the pack, wishing to be the one to pick up the heart. I closed my eyes and randomly drew a card. I held it against my chest and sneaked a peak. I was fucking happy! I smiled and turned the card around, revealing my heart pick-up to the girls.

"Not fair!" Alana cried.

"Lucky you," Cat encouraged mischievously.

Sophia raised her eyebrows and began to clear the cards off the bed. Once every card was off, Sophia took off her robe and threw it on the floor. Cat and Alana followed. The three beautiful girls were all half nude, waiting for my instructions. Waiting for my instructions! I was in control. I had complete power over these three young girls. I could make them do anything I wanted. I really did feel like God. I knew what I wanted to do, but I wanted to get everybody into the flow of things first.

"All right. Lets start this off with a four-way kiss."

We all shuffled into a tight group in the middle of the bed. I grabbed the back of Sophia and Cat's head and lightly pushed them together to kiss. Once their lips met I stuck my tongue in between them both, while Alana did the same. Cat and Sophia stopped kissing and instead began massaging our tongues with theirs. My hard-on was exposed to the entire group as our tongues danced over each other. I ran my hand through Sophia's hair and positioned my other hand on Cat's ass. I noticed that even though it was the middle of the night, I could still smell the girls' faint perfume, which was always a turn-on.

I broke off from the four-way kiss and kissed Cat on the cheek. My hand fell to her thigh as I kissed her neck. She leaned her head towards me and put her hand on the back of my head, ruffling my hair. I kissed her neck like I was a vampire. She smelled so good! I squeezed her ass and slipped my hand under her panties to get a proper feel. She pulled my face from her neck and kissed me passionately. Her hand found my penis and she played with it teasingly. At that moment, I was the most confident I had ever been. So I decided to risk it and tell Cat what I wanted from her. I broke our kiss and whispered into her ear.

"Cat, would you let Sophia eat you out for me."

The other two girls didn't hear. Cat automatically shook her head and said "No!"

"No, what?" Alana asked.

"He wants Sophia to give me oral sex." Cat said. Although, I thought she was trying to look a lot more disgusted than she really was.

"Wouldn't you ask me this first?" Sophia asked me, raising her eyebrows.

I didn't like this hostility towards me. "Well, I just thought that it looked like you enjoyed the kiss… so I… I don't know. It is supposed to be my fantasy."

Alana tried to help me. "He is right. You both looked like it was the best kiss you had ever had. Or did you hate it Cat?"

"Yes! Ok, I didn't hate it… but I probably wouldn't do it again. I mean, even if I wanted to."

"So you do want to?" I pushed Cat.

"Yes. No, I mean No! Well I don't know. Why are you only asking me?" Cat cried exasperatingly. She was blushing and biting her lip.

"Well, what did you think of the kiss then Sophia," I inquired curiously.

Sophia's dark eyes pierced me, then glanced over at Cat, who seemed to be awaiting an answer. "Fine, I am not going to lie. I liked every damn second of it. And yes, if you wondering, I feel ashamed. But I am not scared to admit that I have strong feelings towards Cat. Look at her! She is beautiful… What am I supposed to do, now? I have an attraction to my sister. I am definitely going to hell." Sophia muttered the last sentence under her breath.

Cat was looking at her sister. I couldn't tell if she reciprocated Sophia's thoughts.

"It is nothing to be ashamed of Sophia. I mean…"

"I want it to happen," Cat interrupted.

"What?" I asked, getting excited.

"I want you to taste me," Cat told Sophia with an air of assurance.

"Are you sure, Cat," Sophia was a bit surprised by Cat's sudden forwardness.

"Like you said, nothing leaves this cabin. What is the harm?" Cat sounded confident, but her cheeks were still a bright shade of red.

Sophia crawled over to Cat and kissed her. It was a soft kiss, no tongue. Sophia leant downwards and started sucking and playing with Cat's nipples. She pushed Cat on to her back, so Cat was lying across the width of the bed. Sophia was between her legs. Cat looked really sexy, on her back with her blonde hair fanned over one of her perky breasts. Sophia grabbed the top of Cat's panties and pulled them down just an inch. She kissed the newly exposed area. Sophia brought her panties down another inch and kissed her again. Another inch exposed the first blonde curls of Cat's pubic region. Another inch showed the triangular shape of Cat's pubic hair. Her hair was sparse, but trimmed. Of course, I had already seen her pussy, but it was just as good the second time through. Especially since, this time, it was her sister that was seeing it for the first time. Sophia kissed her soft curls and brought her panties down further until they were down to the top of her slit. Sophia couldn't tease anymore. She pulled the panties the rest of the way down, over Cat's legs, but put them up to her nose and breathed in deeply, smelling her sister before throwing the panties onto the floor.

Sophia slid her tongue over Cat's closed lips. She kissed over her entire pubic area, finishing with her mouth covering her slit. She pulled her mouth away and stroked her lips with her thumb. Sophia caught Cat's gaze and began to talk dirty.

She asked Cat if she wanted "to have every inch of her pussy licked." To which Cat could only nod back in approval. Sophia did just that – she opened up Cat and licked her rapidly and haphazardly.

"Cat, you taste so good…" Sophia moaned and used her fingers to make her clit more prominent. Sophia circled Cat's vagina with her thumb to collect moisture. She then used the thumb to massage her clit. As soon as her clit was touched, Cat sighed loudly. Sophia put a finger in her mouth and used her saliva as lubrication to touch Cat's clit. Eventually Sophia just used her tongue to pleasure her sister. As she lapped up her clit, Sophia tried to insert a finger into Cat's vagina, but struggled. "Cat, you are so tight!"

"Alana eat Sophia while she is doing Cat," I commanded.

Sophia's legs were over hanging over the end of the bed, so Alana got off the bed and kneeled on the floor. As she propped Sophia's hips up so she could get access to her pussy, I sucked on Cat's tits. I could tell that she was going to come any second.

All I could see of Alana was her hair, as her head bobbed under Sophia's still covered ass. Cat began to breath quickly and heavily. I put my hand on her stomach to feel the climax ripple through her body. She whimpered and then squealed in delight. I kissed her as she came down from her orgasm. Sophia stopped licking her mound and wiped her mouth. I kissed Sophia and could taste the familiar juice of Cat. Before letting Cat sit up, I licked her entire slit just once – very slowly. It was better than I remembered. And warmer.

"Sorry Alana, there is a change of plans." I said. "Cat how would you like to pay Sophia back for that?"

I didn't have to say any more. Alana got back on the bed. I kissed her and tasted Sophia – again. Sophia crawled over to the pillowed end of the bed. She pressed her back up against the wall in a sitting position and spread her legs, inviting her sister. Cat followed Sophia, getting on her hands and knees in front of her. From the position I was in, I could see Cat's lips pouting between her legs. Her naturally tanned ass and back looked incredible, but I wanted to get a better look at her eating out her sister, so I shimmied up to the wall next to Sophia.

Cat was already kissing her sisters panties. She took them off and I got the privilege of viewing Sophia's pussy again. The only thing that Sophia had in common with her sister was her ridiculous beauty and tanned skin; otherwise they looked quite different. Sophia's pubic hair was dark, unlike her sisters. Unlike Cat, it was trimmed into a rectangle, rather than a triangle. And unlike Cat, the hair was straight, but just as silky. Her lips were already thick and opened. Cat licked her hesitantly at first, using only quick licks over her vagina. Sophia didn't need to be teased or warmed up. Cat sensed this and began circling her tongue over her sister clit. Sophia was whimpering. I squeezed one of her nipples, as her gaze didn't move from her sisters dancing tongue.

"Lick Cat's asshole Alana," I demanded.

I watched as Alana spread Cat's ass cheeks. She spat into the crevice and then ran her tongue disappeared into it. She didn't take her eyes off me. I could tell that she was loving this. I wondered how many times the pretty girl had thought about tasting every part of her best friend. This certainly was a night of firsts. Meanwhile, Cat's tongue was still pleasuring her sister.

Sophia twisted Cat's hair in her hands, while Cat's hands had made their way up to Sophia's breast. Sophia took Cat's hand off her breast and sucked on her fingers. She looked at me as she took Cat's index finger and swirled her tongue around it. Her eyes were teasing me and she knew it.

Then Sophia brought her face close to mine and whispered, "After Cat makes me come… I am going to fuck you. Is that Ok with you?"

My heart literally skipped about five beats. Not only were her words music to my ears, but the way she looked when she said it was irresistibly sexy. Her dark hair was disheveled and her eyes were glimmering in the candlelight. Her thick, slick lips were just asking to be kissed. I knew it would take longer for Sophia to come than Cat, so I thought that I might have a little wait on my hands and there was no way in hell that my penis could stand such a wait. I needed to be touched desperately, so I asked Alana to give me a little head relief. She complied.

Alana, the only one not completely naked, crawled over to me. I was leaning against the wall next to Sophia. While Sophia groaned at the lips of Cat, she began to stroke my aching cock. It felt glorious. I spread my legs, so Alana could get into a good position. Sophia pulled my foreskin all the way back, while Cat licked the ultra-sensitive head. I squirmed against the wall, almost not being able to take the extreme feeling. Her warm tongue shot pleasure through my whole body, warming my toes up to nose. Alana put my cock in her hot mouth and masturbated me with her lips. I cupped Sophia's breast and she placed her head into the crook of my neck allowing me to rest my head on hers. I could feel myself coming and from the sounds of Sophia's shrieks, I knew she was too.

"Come on Cat… come on Cat…. Don't stop now whatever you do."

I watched as Cat took Sophia's encouragements and licked her more furiously. Sophia grabbed on to my leg and squeezed it hard. Her shrieks became soundless for the moment as she drove Cat's head into her pussy, bucking her hips into her sister's face. Sophia's climax had inspired me to do the same, as I felt the pressure build up in my balls. Alana must have felt it as well, because much to momentary chagrin, she pulled my cock out of her mouth and squeezed the head. This stopped the come from making the journey from my balls.

She explained herself quickly "No, don't come. It will feel way better if you save it." She had a point, so although I was frustrated, I didn't complain.

After Sophia came down, she lay breathlessly against the wall. Cat brought her head up from her sister's satisfied pussy and kissed Sophia, letting her taste her own juices. Sophia broke her embrace with Cat to plant a loving kiss on her sister's forehead.

"Have you ever had sex?" Sophia asked me.

"No."

"Then I better be on top."

That suited me just fine. Alana had been slowly stroking my cock, to keep it erect. She obviously didn't realize that it didn't take much for me to stay that way. Much?? What I was thinking. I had just witnessed two hot sisters making each other orgasm. I would like to meet a straight guy watch that and not sustain an erection. Impossible! Alana and Cat moved towards the foot of the bed, while Sophia dragged me into a lying position. She stroked my cock while smiling at me.

"Are you ready stud?"

I couldn't answer. I just swallowed, which made her laugh. This was it. I was going to finally lose my virginity and honestly I couldn't think of any one else in the world I would rather lose it to. I also couldn't think of better lead-up events. Then all the info I had learned about unprotected sex came flooding back to me and the lame sex education at school must have worked on me, because I actually brought it up with Sophia.

"Don't worry about that. I am on the pill. You are a virgin and I have only ever had one partner. Besides, I have condoms, but I thought for your sake it will be a better experience without one. It is up to you though."

"No, I trust you." It did sound better to feel her without the hindrance of a condom.

I watched as Sophia grabbed my penis. She swung her leg over my hips, so she was kneeling over my cock. She leaned forward a bit and tried to position her vagina over my penis. I felt the head of it find her wet slit. She lifted her ass a bit and I felt my cock enter about an inch into her vagina. She was doing this slowly, which made it feel a lot more intense. I remember the slickness and warmth as she took my cock the whole way into her. She was now sitting on me, leaning forward with her hands on my chest. She began to gyrate her hips unhurriedly. I cupped her breasts as she began to build up a rhythm.

My cock was pulsating inside her as the walls of her vagina contracted around my member, slowly milking it. I just lied there not doing anything for a while, playing with her nipples. I sat up a little bit so I could suck on her breast. This was straining to my back so I pulled her back down with me. I began to help her by moving my hips with hers, trying to stay with her rhythm. Her hair was whisking across me, tickling my face. She kissed me passionately, her tongue invading my mouth. Her sizeable breasts and hard nipples felt wonderful against my chest. I squeezed her ass, as our fucking became more intense and flowing. I pushed into her a little bit harder, which forced a moan out of her, echoing through our kiss.

Alana and Cat were watching us. I was going to tell them to do something with each other, but I realized that their lustful gaze turned me on big time. Sophia was kissing and licking my neck, which felt better than I ever imagined such an act could. I put my hands under her hips and held them up a couple of inches so I could maneuver my penis into a faster fucking action. With room to move, I lifted my ass off the bed and brought it downwards again, so my cock slid all the way up into her and down again, which was nearly more friction than I could handle. The sensitive head of my cock was being milked. It was the best feeling so far of the night. When I felt some of Sophia's wetness drip down over my balls, it tipped me over the edge.

I fucked her hard, knowing I was going to come. The friction was smooth, but felt ridiculously warm. I felt the feeling billow in my balls and before I knew it I was moaning loudly as an upsurge of come erupted from balls sending giant ripples of pleasure and dizziness through me. Sophia pressed her lips against mine as I held on to her body as tight as I could. I actually came for about fifteen seconds, each load filling up Sophia's gorgeous cunt. After the last drop, I was utterly relaxed and my body went limp. My penis was going flaccid but Sophia let me stay inside her. I realized that Sophia probably wasn't sexually satisfied, but I wasn't embarrassed. I was proud that I lasted as long as I did, after the constant teasing and anticipation.

"Sorry." I said looking into her captivating eyes.

"Don't be sorry. You have already given me one climax tonight. Now we are even." Sophia smiled, kissed me on the forehead and rolled off me.

"How was it?" Alana asked me.

"Fantastic."

It was then that I realized that Sophia, Cat and I had all come twice, but Alana hadn't even been gifted with one. She hadn't mentioned it once, she just kept doing what I had asked her. I had been such a jerk that I didn't even think about her pleasure. She still had her underwear on for Christ's sake! If I had been through all this and had not gotten any relief, I think I would have exploded in a splatter of semen by now. I knew that I had to do something about this.

"Ok… Now all three of us are going to give Alana her orgasm."

Alana beamed as soon as I said this. I sat up and pulled her towards me, finding her tongue with my own. She was lying on her side. I rubbed her pussy through her panties. Cat grasped at the underwear and pulled them off. I pulled Alana up to a kneeling position. I spread my legs out and ducked my head down towards her pussy. Her cropped brunette pubic hair contrasted nicely with the flawless milky skin of her stomach and thighs. Because she was kneeling, her legs were only slightly parted so the crease of her pussy remained sealed. I bent my head to an angle and breathed in the smells of her. It smelled like strawberry soap. I used the flat of my tongue to lick up the length of her closed slit. She began to play with my hair. My nose was getting tickled by her pubic moss. I used my tongue to nuzzle between her lips and open her up.

Thinking that she had probably been teased enough during the last couple of hours, I used one hand to spread her open and automatically kissed at her exposed clit. A quick taste of her vagina told me that she was already sufficiently lubricated. While I continued to lick her clit, Cat had taken the opportunity to give her best friend a tongue massage. Sophia was sucking on her little nipples, flicking them with her tongue every now and then.

"It is my turn to taste her," Cat demanded.

So I pulled Alana's legs out from under her and she landed on her back gently. She wasn't very heavy and could be maneuvered quite easily. I grabbed one of her legs and pulled it out to the side. Cat did the same to her other leg. Cat hopped in between her legs and drove her tongue into Alana's literally dripping pussy. The sight had already kicked the blood back into my now tender penis. I held onto Alana's leg and tried to squeeze in next to Cat. Cat moved over an inch or two so I could help her eat her friend out.

We managed to make just enough room so that both our tongues could reach Alana's pussy. I ran my tongue over one side of her labia, while Cat did the same to the other. Eventually our tongues came in to contact as they both attacked Alana's clit. Cat took her clit into her mouth and I used my index finger to fuck her slick vagina. Cat went back to licking her clit, so I joined her again. Our tongues swirled around Alana, igniting shrills of pleasure from the young brunette. Sophia stopped sucking on her little nipples and kissed her instead. As my finger slid up to the hilt of her vagina, she pleaded with me to insert another one. But, I had a better idea.

I took Cat by the shoulders and gently pulled her away from her best friends pussy. I was in control after all, so I grabbed Alana around the hips and hoisted her upwards, turning her on to her stomach. I kissed her petite ass cheeks all over, while Cat ran her hands across her back. I put my hands under her stomach and propped her up so she was on her hands and knees. Kneeling, I grabbed my now rock hard – and over-used – penis and ran the head up and down her exposed slit. Her wetness felt great against the sensitive glands.