All Comments on 'A Boy in a Bar'

by Tio_Narratore

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A great story from a new author

I loved the idea of the experienced woman choosing the 'youngster' over all the drooling businessmen. Hope to see more from this author.

evelyn_carrollevelyn_carrollover 14 years ago
Can one spurt gently?

Lovely, but isn't there a viewpoint problem here? How does he feel about his first experience? And why the fuck has he waited till 18; Lit. rules perchance? The old bard couldn't have blogged R&J here, I'd hazard.

theravenfoxtheravenfoxalmost 14 years ago

I LOVE first time stories and this was done with style and taste. I was Amber as I read this story, choosing the younger man who would do anything to please me. I felt his nervousness and found it delicious. For one night, they are in love and it was beautiful. So well done, Tio. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

An 18 year old, friendless man sits alone at a table in a bar, nursing a single malt instead of his usual beer, eyeing the businessmen and women around him, and envying their sociability.

I fixed the first paragraph for you. You need an editor, man!

greybeard851greybeard851over 10 years ago
Great Story!

I really got caught up in the story.

Sometimes a dash of sensuality is hotter than a boatload of sex. Keep up the good work.

Grey

GoofyRobGoofyRobover 3 years ago

I wonderful story. I could easily identify with the characters. Are but with finesse.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTio_Narratore@Tio_Narratore
Hopelessly romantic erotically obsessed borderline post-modern intellectual.

story TAGS