All Comments on 'A Boy Who Came In from the Cold Ch. 12'

by SadieRose

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
this is great

i love your work i always look foward to your new rayne stories please keep them coming they are amazing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Not enough!!!

Don't get me wrong. I like this story very much and by now I think I am in love with Rayne!I have waited almost a month for the 12th chapter but the main thing is not here -will he leave Ant and what after that?

Sangita

SadieRoseSadieRosealmost 18 years agoAuthor
For Sangita

Hello Sangita,

Sorry to disappoint you, but I've had to deal with other issues in the story before getting back to the matter of Rayne and Ant. At the end of the day it's really about what Rayne wants, and also about love and how you can't force someone to love another if that's not what they really feel. I did try to reply to your last e-mail but it kept bouncing back so I've had to reply here.

Hope u didn't think I was being rude.

luv, Sadie. xxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This never fails to get me off.

I keep coming back to this one. Over and over again. Pun entirely intended.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSadieRose@SadieRose
425 Followers
Sadie Rose Bermingham has been writing the Tales of Rayne Wylde on and off since about 1999 - he's a millennium baby. For a few years now some of his steamier adventures have been posted here on Literotica but as of 2014, he and Xavier have been on hiatus. Excitingly, Dark P...