A Boy Who Came In from the Cold Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SadieRose
SadieRose
426 Followers

"Stop!" Leland said sharply, and at first Rayne thought the man was talking to him, but Terry was pointing to his watch. The director snapped; "He's going to throw his guts up if you don't give him a moment!"

Sulkily, Terry called; "Cut!"

At once the pressure eased in his arsehole and Rayne struggled away from them both, tripping over his pants as he tried to get to his feet and turn and walk at the same time. Paddy caught him, with a little shake of his head.

"Slow down," he instructed.

"I... I can't do it!" Rayne hiccuped, still feeling sick. His cheeks were blazing and he just wanted to get as far from everyone as he possibly could. "I can't..."

"Yes you can," P J. towed him around firmly and lifted his chin so that Rayne was looking up into his eyes. His stern expression softened a little then. "Jesus, you're sexy! You 'can' do this, baby. You've already proved it. You've taken the guys and me back on the boat. You've sucked my cock more than once, Rayne. You can do this. You're a pro. I am never wrong!"

Rayne closed his eyes so that he did not have to look at that impossibly handsome face. He concentrated on breathing, letting the panting slow and his pulse get back to something resembling normal. His nostrils and the back of his throat were stinging from the effort of choking up so much jism. He probably looked awful.

"I don't feel well," he whispered.

"Well, when you've shot this scene you get a whole two hours to recover," P J murmured in his ear, steering him back towards the set. "Just imagine... you and me, on that boat together, getting real cozy. That's what you want, isn't it?"

Rayne managed to nod his head. He felt miserable though and could not begin to fathom out why. Mikkal brought him some more water and he drank without stopping for breath. The blond rubbed his shoulders steadily.

"It won't take long," he said in a quiet, soothing voice. "Not long at all. Just switch it off, Rayne. You can do it. I know you can."

He looked around at Mikka helplessly.

"You've been here," he exhaled, and it was not a question. "You know how... how hard it is."

"I know," Mikkal answered, still stroking his neck and shoulders. "But this is the easy part. You just gotta relax and let it happen, yeah?"

"Yeah..." Rayne replied unenthusiastically.

The Finn frowned again, a curious little twitch of his silvery brows.

"I thought you were hot for him?" He nodded once in Paddy's direction. Rayne did not have to turn around to know where he was, he could feel the big man's heat on his skin.

"I... I am," he almost whispered, feeling ashamed of himself.

"Well then...?" Mikkal was clearly perplexed. "What is the problem."

"I dunno..." Rayne looked at his feet dejectedly. "I s'pose... I... I thought it would be a bit different."

"I don't get it," Mikkal was shaking his head again. "You've shot movies before, right?"

"Not the film," Rayne protested, but then Terry was yelling at everyone to get back to their places.

Mikkal flashed an apologetic smile and steered his young protégé back into the fray. Rayne saw Paddy McNamara exchange a long look with the Finn before he found himself back on his hands and knees and all too quickly the cameras were rolling again.

In the end it was easy and it was hard. P J fingered his hole as he knelt between Leland's thighs, licking the old man's wilting cock. He struggled and made the appropriate noises as the two men held him down and investigated the 'tightness' of his rectum. The Irishman kissed and licked his stretched ring after he had withdrawn his thrusting fingers, then moved around to Rayne's head where he urged the boy to unzip and arouse him, and also to stroke himself.

Paddy's hands moved over his fine, dark hair gently as he opened wide and began to suck. The pleasure on his face was not pretended but Rayne listened to the scripted words he breathed out without really hearing as he took that enormous tool down his throat and tried not to choke on it. It was easy enough. He had sucked plenty of cocks in his time and even one this big, whilst a challenge, was just another job at the end of the day. Rayne delighted the crew by pumping himself to a vigorous orgasm as he gobbled Paddy's pulsing sex down. His head was somewhere else though and maybe Patrick McNamara knew it because after he had cum, when Terry shouted "Cut!" for the final time that morning, he just pulled out and walked away without a backward look. Rayne knelt for a little while, with semen running from his nose and mouth, panting like a winded dog. He wanted to walk away too but his whole body was shaking and he did not think that he could get up without stumbling.

Mikkal caught his arms and helped him up at last and he was aware of voices all around him as he was walked back along a busy corridor and into another room. Someone gave him water and he weakly murmured 'thank you', without really seeing anyone's face. A soft, warm wrap was put around his shoulders and he shrugged it off quickly because he felt too hot and too light, almost as if he could float away. He was still so hard that his cock hurt.

"Come," A soft voice said imperiously and he rose and followed it through a doorway into another room.

Aldo laid him down on the bed and kissed him long and slowly and he tried not to cry. He wanted to shout at the Italian youth for not being there when he had promised to help but he could not get the words past the huge lump in his throat.

"Silly!" Aldo purred at him huskily as he ran his hands gently over Rayne's naked body. "What are you crying for?"

"I'm not crying," Rayne told him huskily. "You tell people I cried and I'll fucking kill you!"

Aldo laughed quietly, and curled around him, holding him close. When Rayne unfolded around him like an oyster opening its shell, he reached down and unzipped his pants, pushing his hardness into the blossoming, wet heat of his young lover's naked body. Rayne sank back in his embrace and turned his face away, moaning long and hard as he was entered and ploughed vigorously. His own aching member twitched urgently in response and his trembling hands tugged loose Aldo's shirt as he rubbed himself up against the Italian's hot, brown belly, seeking release.

"Mmmm... that's good!" Aldo growled eagerly, pumping himself deeper in response. "Si bello!"

Rayne came hard with cry that could be heard throughout the house and Aldo made no attempt to silence him. As his lover's passage clenched and squeezed his cock, he spurted deep inside Rayne, pressing himself as far up the boy's sexy hole as he could get and collapsing into his arms, panting as if he would die. They curled around one another and lay there, winded and stunned by the force of that explosion of pleasure until Mikka came to tell them, rather sternly, to get dressed as the cars were about to leave for the Cap.

BOARDED:

Rayne was conscious of the argument that began before they returned to Ambonne but, for once, he was not directly involved in it. He and Aldo had gone straight to Paddy's boat once they got back to the resort but P J McNamara and Mikkal Saarinen both followed Daniel Leland back to the other vessel and did not return to their own for nearly an hour. Paddy and Leland had been arguing quietly before they left Beziers and Mikka would not tell the younger men what it was about. Automatically, Rayne thought the worst.

"It's my fault!" he exclaimed tremulously once they were back on the boat. "I messed up!"

"You were fine," Aldo reassured him at once. "It looked great from where I was standing."

"And that's another thing!" Rayne stared at him helplessly. "You said you'd stay with me. You promised!"

"You didn't need me," Aldo soothed.

"But I 'did'!" The younger man paced back and forth restlessly, pushing his hands into the pockets of his jeans.

"You look nearly as good with your clothes on as you do naked," Aldo told him, ignoring this impassioned cry.

Clay, who had been sprawled nude and prone on the leather sofa reading through the Treatment for the next period of filming now looked up at the Italian and grinned broadly.

"Neither of you is taking this seriously," Rayne pointed out, coming to an exasperated standstill and glaring from one to the other. "Why else are they arguing? They were fine this morning. Then I... we filmed the office scene and P J's pissed off about something! I don't get it... I must have done something wrong..."

Aldo came to join him, cupping Rayne's face in his hands and kissing his forehead tenderly.

"You were sexy as hell," he whispered huskily. "Take your clothes off and let's fuck again. This morning was so hot!"

"Why did you leave me alone?" Rayne demanded petulantly.

He thought that Aldo half-shrugged and tried to wriggle out of the answer then seemed to think better of it.

"I was told to," he said with a little sigh.

"What!" Rayne stared at him, aghast, ready to go round to the other boat and punch Daniel Leland in the head. He could already imagine the interfering old goat spinning some dire warning to the handsome Italian about the dangers of hanging around with him. "I... I don't..."

"Paddy asked me to look after the boys. He was very firm about it," Aldo said in a resigned tone. "He said that you would be okay. He would look after you."

Rayne closed his mouth. He blinked at Aldo, momentarily lost for words. Finally he managed to force out a stammering; "P-Paddy told you to do it? I – I don't get it."

"Nor I," Aldo sighed, unbuttoning his white shirt and shrugging it off easily. As he began to unfasten his pants, Rayne pulled away from him and walked back to the rear deck, blinking against the sunlight as he tried to work out the reason behind this peculiar demand. He turned when he sensed that Aldo had come up behind him. The Italian was naked and half-hard. "Come to bed with me," he coaxed with a little smile.

"Won't that piss off your boss even more?" Rayne asked him, folding his arms defensively and standing his ground.

"Uh-uhh," Aldo said with a shake of his head. "He wants us to get it on this afternoon."

"But he didn't want you hanging around me this morning?" Rayne pulled a sceptical face.

"He wants you nice and stretched for when he gets back," Aldo whispered, pulling him closer with a conspiratorial grin.

"Fuck off!" Rayne pulled free and held up his hands, palms outward when Aldo tried to reach for him again. "No... I mean it! What the fuck is going on? What are they arguing about?"

"Don't worry about it," his companion persisted. "Rayne, it's really not anything to get upset about. Leland... he did a few things that pissed Paddy off this morning and that's what it's about. That's all, I promise you."

"You 'promised' me that you'd stay with me," Rayne reminded him, angry now. "You know what I think? I think your promises are worth 'shit'!"

To his surprise, Aldo actually looked hurt by that. He backed away, shaking his head again, and there was such a startled, puzzled expression on his handsome face that Rayne swallowed the rest of his stinging retort. He lowered his head and mumbled; "I'm sorry... I... I was scared and lonely. I didn't mean that."

He felt Aldo come back to him and did not resist this time when the Italian's warm, bare arms encircled him, pulling him closer. Aldo's lips touched his hair and he felt the murmur of his words against his scalp.

"Come to bed with me, caro. Let Aldo and Barclay make hot love to you until nothing else matters, huh. Let's get you stretched and ready for him!"

Rayne looked up at him with wide eyes.

"Did he tell you to do 'that' as well?" he wanted to know.

"Yeah," Aldo drawled with a half smile. "But I would have done it anyway!"

Rayne swallowed hard. He was not sure whether he wanted to slap Aldo or kiss him. The idea of P J ordering his actors to get it on with one another was only about a half step up from prostituting them. Then he stopped to think about it, and working in the porn industry was little better than prostitution anyway. He undressed and got fucked in front of strangers and they paid him for it.

"Is Paddy... is he really going to fuck me this afternoon?" he wanted to know as Aldo led him gently back into one of the bedrooms and began to help him out of his clothes.

"I guess so," the Italian said vaguely, as he unbuttoned Rayne's jeans and pushed them down. "It's on the schedule."

"We're behind schedule already," Clay announced as he wandered into the bedroom behind them, stretching and yawning as if he had just woken from a long and pleasant sleep. "I guess that's part of the reason for the argument."

"But they're wasting more time arguing!" Rayne said with a little quirk of his lips. "That's stupid!"

"More time for us to have fun, hun!" the big American quipped, flopping down on the bed, which was a low, kingsize divan with no covers, just a smooth, black latex top sheet. It was not the room where he had spent his previous night with Paddy and the boys. This one had dark wooden walls and lots of floor to ceiling mirrors. He could see himself reflected several times over, just by moving his head.

Clay reached down and pulled open a drawer in the divan, retrieving a bottle of lubricant. Aldo kissed the back of Rayne's neck and began to stroke his young mate's cock as the muscular black guy poured thick, transparent gloop over his chunky shaft and big, heavy balls, then lay back and began to jack off vigorously. Wherever Rayne looked he could see Clay in action, pumping his stiffening rod with both hands. He hardened appreciatively in response and then Aldo was steering him to the bed and he was kneeling on the mattress, kissing the Italian full on the mouth as Aldo wanked him.

Gently but firmly, his fellow porn star disengaged from his lips and moved back, running a hand through Rayne's hair and pushing the boy's mouth down towards the head of his leaking cock. At once the young Englishman wrapped his lips round the fresh, raw, pinkness of his glans and stroked the underside of his cock head with an eager tongue. Aldo tasted hot and musky after the rough sex they had enjoyed in Beziers. Rayne sucked him clean as Clay reached between his cheeks and fondled his arse, rubbing a teasing finger up and down his smooth, pale crack; back and forth over his clenching ring. Rayne was still loose from the fast, energetic fucking Aldo had given him and it was not hard for Clay to wriggle his slippery finger up that warm, wet chute and frig him rapidly as he crouched before the excited Italian giving him head.

Rayne felt a little quiver of eagerness run through his veins as he was penetrated. Clay's big, black finger explored him thoroughly and pushed up into him to the last knuckle, pumping and pulling on his hole until he was whimpering around the thrusting length of Latin meat in his mouth. Aldo was panting and grunting with inarticulate pleasure. He felt Clay roll onto his side and a second finger fought for access inside him, then a good squirt of lube trickled down his crack and was worked up into his hole.

"Oh yeah!" Clay groaned as he poked and thrust a third finger up the boy's twitching, jumping chute.

Rayne spread his legs a little wider, bracing himself and beginning to ride the fingers in his arse. Clay had found his prostate and every touch made his lean young body jerk and tremble with need. At around the same time, Aldo's grip on his hair tightened and he pulled halfway out of Rayne's mouth murmuring; "No... no... not yet. Oh God, not yet!"

A little flood of pre-cum washed over Rayne's tongue as Clay sank down on his back again, pulling his fingers out slowly from his mate's delicious anus. At once Rayne climbed onto him, straddling the American's narrow hips, running his hands over that smooth, muscular, dark-skinned chest. He crouched astride the big man, marvelling at the rich, blue-black shimmer of his firm, powerful body. Clay's nipples were big and hard, a little pinker than the rest of his torso. The buds were the size of Rayne's little fingertip, standing erect, framed by broad, purplish areolas. Rayne wanted to suck them but Aldo moved up behind, kissing the back of his neck and spreading Rayne's cheeks so that Clay could get his cock-head into the boy's arsehole easily.

"Ride him," Aldo panted, gripping Rayne's bare bottom tightly in both hands and beginning to urge him up and down on the thick, dark-purple shaft between his buttocks.

The slippery, circumcised head penetrated him smoothly, stretching him open even wider than Clay's thrusting fingers had done. Rayne hunkered down over Clay's hips with his knees wide apart and his hands flat on the American stud's naked belly. He bounced up and down steadily on the balls of his feet, feeling that thick cock shaft enter him a little at a time, getting deeper with every bounce.

"Uhhhhh...." he moaned hungrily as the sense of fullness grew and grew inside him, feeding the rush of energy that surged through every nerve ending until he was shaking with uncontrollable arousal. "Mmmhhhh... Aaaaaaahhhhhhh... Ssssso good!"

"You're hot as hell, babe," Clay told him in a deep, hungry voice. "That feels... ohhhhhhhhhh... yeah... like that! Don't stop, baby!"

Rayne shuddered furiously once more as Aldo bent his head and began to lick his crack, alternately teasing his hole and Clay's thrusting dick with his tongue. Rayne leaned forward and eased his feet out to the sides, coming down onto his knees now that Clay was safely berthed more than half-way inside him. He rocked his hips back and forth, feeling the man's big, black cock surge deeper and deeper into his gut. Clay writhed on the bed beneath him, bucking his groin upward hard, his large, long-fingered hands resting firmly on Rayne's naked thighs. His palms were soft and pink, but a paler pink than his beautiful, dusky-rose cock, though the backs of his hands were as black as the rest of him. Rayne loved watching the blissful expression on his face as he rolled his head from side to side, clearly loving the feel of a nice tight arsehole around his thick, eleven and a half inch dick. Rayne humped up and down on him vigorously now, huffing and squeaking as that massive cock was forced deeper with every bounce.

All that he could think now was that if Clay felt huge, how the hell was he going to get Paddy McNamara all the way up his arse without ripping himself open? His cock began to squirt involuntarily at the thought of straddling and riding P J and he cried out breathlessly as his precum spattered on Clay's heaving six-pack.

Behind him, Aldo had begun lubing and fingering his well-fucked hole and he shook his head automatically.

"No... too big!" he panted, trying to struggle away from that invasive touch.

"Not too big," Aldo soothed huskily. "Relax, caro. We're gonna give you sex like you never imagined."

"You can't DP me. It won't go in," Rayne argued breathlessly.

"You wanna bet!" That was Clay, who was grinning eagerly. "I've shared a hole with plenty of big guys. It'll go in, okay!"

"Lean right forward," Aldo instructed firmly. "Further... so that he's almost falling out of your ass. That's it!"

His hands were back on Rayne's buttocks, parting them roughly as he climbed up over both men, standing astride them like a hot, naked colossus. Crouching slightly he rubbed his sex up and down Rayne's cleft. The boy whimpered and groaned some more. It felt good but his heart was racing.

"Hold onto his butt cheeks, Barclay. Pull his little flower open good and wide for me so I can put it in his ass," he panted enthusiastically.

Rayne leaned right forward, bracing the heels of his hands against Clay's broad shoulders as the American gripped his bare bottom and applied subtle pressure so that the boy's anus relaxed and yielded, opening wide. Rayne felt the humid air circulate briefly in his arsehole then Aldo's cock head was pressing just beneath the fat bulb of Clay's glans where the big black's erect penis was narrowest. He was holding his cock, guiding it in as he pushed steadily, knees bent, ready to pull back if Rayne screamed.

SadieRose
SadieRose
426 Followers