A Boy Who Came In from the Cold Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SadieRose
SadieRose
425 Followers

"Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh! Jesus!" Rayne exhaled incredulously as he felt Aldo's prick thrust slowly into his spastic rectum. He was fluttering and twitching furiously inside as the two men resumed a steady, careful thrusting motion within him. His colon ached from the pressure but he was furiously turned on. Closing his eyes and clenching his teeth, Rayne let them both buck their long, hard cocks into him. Ant and Terry had done this to him a few nights ago but neither man was as well endowed as Aldo and none of them could match the length or girth of Barclay's fabulous member.

It had felt good with just the one big fuck-rod inside him, but Rayne was completely unprepared for how good both would be. His two eager lovers pulsed more vigorously now that he was relaxed and they were both more than half way up him already. His chute was stretched and deliciously full and all around him he could see the three of them reflected in the mirrors on every wall, their naked bodies glistening with sweat and precum

"Rrrrgggggg... your dick feels real good rubbing against mine!" Clay growled huskily at Aldo as he humped his ass up off the mattress.

"This is so hot!" Aldo agreed, pounding Rayne's arse energetically. He was almost all the way in already and pulling his lover in a completely different direction. "You sexy little bastard! I'm gonna cum real hard any minute."

Rayne began to keen urgently as he felt their cock heads reach that sensitive bud deep in his anal wall. The pressure of two fat pricks rubbing back and forth over his prostate was too much for him and he submitted willingly to the rush of pleasure it sent to his balls, spattering Clay's muscular chest with semen, his whimpers rising to a quivering moan of ecstasy as his body bucked and jerked spasmodically, out of his control.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh! Christ!"

"Oooohhhhhhh yeah!" Aldo moaned as Rayne's arsehole clenched with the spasms of his prolonged orgasm. The Italian almost dropped to his knees on the bed, pushing his cock in deep and hard and shooting his load into Rayne's gaping hole. The boy gasped with pleasure as he felt his lover's hot flood of spunk deep inside him. Then Aldo was rolling off him, almost completely pulling out to lie on his side, panting with satisfaction.

Barclay pulled Rayne down into his arms and also rolled onto his side so that the boy lay between them, facing him, with Aldo kissing the back of his neck and his slim shoulders. Clay stroked Rayne's inner thigh and urged him to lift his upper leg as high as he could. Then he mounted the boy and fucked him hard.

"Mmmmmmhhhhhhh... oh god... ohgodohgod!" Rayne screamed as he was taken vigorously by the huge black stud.

The thrusting quickly stimulated Aldo's briefly flaccid member and Rayne felt the Italian get hard again in his arsehole. Aldo's fingers curled around Rayne's stiff young cock now, pumping it rapidly as he licked and sucked the younger man's neck and earlobe and began to buck in and out of him from behind. Rayne was initially lying on his right side with his left ankle over Clay's shoulder so that the American had unimpeded access to his bum but Clay was buggering him so hard that he soon forced his two companions into a supine position and climbed onto them. The American straddled Aldo's thighs and spread Rayne's legs wide as the boy sprawled between them. He was lying on top of Aldo with the Italian's throbbing penis completely immersed in his arsehole from beneath as Clay pounded his colon from above. Aldo was wanking him hard and Rayne thrashed and struggled, uttering breathless, wordless little sounds as he was fucked into complete submission.

Occasionally he panted; "Don't stop! Fuck me! C'mon!"

His two lovers certainly did that. They were pistoning in and out of his leaking hole like automatons now. Sweat dripped and trickled from their naked bodies as they undulated on the bed. Then Clay uttered a long, low growl of passion and bucked deep, holding his prick all the way inside Rayne until he had spilled every last drop of his spunk in the lad's sweet, wet, satisfying arse.

"Uuuuuuuuuugggggggggghhhh..." he grunted breathlessly. "So good! That was so good!"

When he knelt back and pulled out, Aldo gently rolled Rayne onto his belly and mounted him, fucking fast and hard in that loose, gaping hole. Finally he pulled out and masturbated himself to orgasm, shooting his cum into the boy's stretched, raw orifice, then turning Rayne's limp body over and sucking him off skilfully. Rayne Wilde came with a little gasp of astonishment. He was so incredibly aroused that he could hardly control himself any more. Aldo's lips and tongue suckled and teased until he exploded, crying out as if they had wounded him. His thick, pearly jism rose like a flood tide over the Italian's tongue and Rayne collapsed, supine, on the bed in a moaning, shuddering heap.

His heart was pounding so fiercely that it took several minutes before he was able to calm down and stop shaking. Once his heart rate had begun to stabilise he let his body go to the farthest extreme and exhaustion wrapped him up in silken wings and pulled him down inexorably into a brief, deep, merciful slumber.

END OF PART TWELVE

© Sadie Rose Bermingham 2006

SadieRose
SadieRose
425 Followers