All Comments on 'A Bride and Cheat by Rita'

by reeta

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
The ending to to rushed and the transitions are

clumsy. Try to make your stories smoother and flow more. Descriptions of toys should not encompass the majority of the story.

reetareetaalmost 15 years agoAuthor
Author Note (reeta_ricky@yahoo.com)

Clumsy, I m Rita Author of the story can u please explain actually what u want to say, then I will Contact Jack who actually edit my stories and will get back to u.

Readers your comments will be highly appreciated. Looking forward your valuable comments, some time I also confused what actually Jack wrote and what I actually mean because of my poor grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Description is Good

the part about the dildos is sexy for girls. My girlfriend I went out to buy a long double ended one like hers. We are not gay so we did not know how much fun you can have with that. So I like the discriptions.

reetareetaalmost 15 years agoAuthor
For Editor Who likes to Edit my Stories

I m author of this story, hello to my reader once again, I m 26, young and attractive female having Georgiou’s figure and personality, from Indian city of Mumbai running my own business and u can say a business women, traveling frequently around different countries for business but actually for real fun too, I love to meet girls of all ages, but only perfect to my match else age, I love making some special relations for a night or so, I m looking for some one who can add my stories, one can contact me on my e-mail reeta_ricky@yahoo.com, personally we can discuss about my stories which I had already been completed, just need to correct grammar mistakes, and need some strong punches as well. Looking quick response from some one who is really interested to re-edit my upcoming stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow.

this story was beautiful. it was lovely reading about the romance and love you two shared between eachother instead of just the erotic stuff. (although, yes that was good too ;) )

im so sorry to hear what Sheetal had done to you. she deserves every pain and every minute she has in jail for inflicting that pain on you.

Good luck in life.

Beatha Rice <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You mean Nymphomaniac

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous