A Brief Moment of Insanity Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,793 Followers

"Mom, just tell him," Willow begged.

"I can't," Mom said tears rolling down her cheeks. "If I could I would but I can't."

"Janine, for god's sake, say something!" Willow pleaded.

"He is on his own," she said, her eyes squeezed shut.

"Damn you, damn you both to hell," Willow roared as she took her feet. "He is your son, and your nephew, don't you care enough to give him what he needs to protect himself? No, nothing, you'd rather keep some oath than help someone you supposedly love. Well, FUCK YOU, I hope you rot in hell!"

"Willow, I did say something. I told him not to go. I do love him with all my heart but he won't listen to me. I can't stop him from making a huge mistake. I can't support what I know is a catastrophic disaster in the making. The Keystone was hidden for a reason. If it is recovered nothing but terrible things will follow. Isn't that enough?"

"Let them go," Janine said. "If he dies the Family dies with him."

"What the hell does that mean," I asked.

"You and you sister are the last of the pure bloods. Only you two can produce an heir. If either of you dies the Family dies. It is that simple, so go off and get yourself killed Warren. Take the Family down with you; I am tired of all the politics and bullshit. Just end it all with your quest for the Keystone."

"I didn't know." I said.

"But it changes nothing; you have to find it, don't you." Janine said. "I can see it in your eyes."

"Yes," I said. I turned and left.

Outside the redhead tossed me the keys to her convertible. Willow sat in the front seat and the nameless woman in the back.

"I don't even know your name," I shouted.

"Sophia, Sophia Delamore," She shouted back.

"Welcome to the Family Sophia Delamore," Willow said turning to face the redhead. "Let me see them, I want to see if they are worth all this trouble."

"Of course," Sophia said without any hint of hesitation. She began to unbutton her black silk top slowly. I couldn't see a damn thing through the rear view mirror.

"Mother of god," Willow cursed. "They are perfect, I could just gobble you up and I don't go that way. Let me see if you are a natural."

"Mmm glad to," Sophia moaned as she unbuttoned her blue jeans. Then they were being slid off her round ass and I heard Willow gasp again.

"Damn girl is there a part of you that isn't to die for?"

"I was handpicked for my position." Sophia replied. "Can I get dressed now or are you going to join me back here?"

"Oh that is so damn tempting. How long until we get there Warren?"

"About an hour but you can't be serious," I said. Oh but she was. Willow hopped into the back seat and I brought up the roof to cover up what they were doing.

I had to listen to the moans and groans, along with the sloppy sounds of fingers violating body parts; it was maddening I tell you. To think that it was Willow and not me who would have first crack at Sophia just broke my heart. As we drove, I had to adjust the massive erection in my own jeans. There was the occasion giggle from the back seat and I knew they were talking about me. But I was determined to find the Keystone at any cost.

"When is he going to pull over and fuck us," Sophia asked.

"I don't know," Willow replied. "I hope it's soon my poor pussy is in need of some attention."

"I can hear you." I said.

"GOOD," They both said. "PULL OVER!"

I found a remote road and drove up until it was just trees all around us. I turned off the car and the three of us left the car and slipped into a ring of trees. I was stripped by the two of them and wrestled to the ground. While Willow sat on my face, Sophia began sucking my cock with what could only be described as complete abandon.

"Damn Warren, the girl does love to suck a cock," Willow exclaimed.

I was not idle. I began lapping away at Willow's delicious pussy, which was already soaking wet from Sophia's hard work. After a bit Willow and Sophia took turns teasing my aching manhood.

"He is more than ready, may I?" Sophia asked.

"Mount away good lady," Willow giggled.

"UNNNNNN good god he is thick," Sophia said as I felt her pussy wrap around me.

"Yep," Willow said. "He will fill you up nicely. I hope you are up to the challenge."

"Me too," Sophia groaned as she impaled herself. "Damnnnn it's in, I am so fucking full."

"Reminds me of my first time," Willow said. "Come on girl ride him; let me see that cock pierce that pussy of yours!"

"SSSSSSSSSSSSSSS here I go," Sophia said as she began to move.

"MMMMMMMMMM Damn that's sexy, I can't wait until it's my turn. Come on Warren lick that pussy! Make me cum, suck on my clitty; you know how to drive me wild."

"It's so big, it's filling me up, and it's hitting my cervix! Oh god I think I'm gonna cum!"

"Already, she is a keeper Warren!"

"Oh God I'm Cumming!"

"What a face, you should see her expression when she comes."

Sophia's pussy clamped down on me so hard and so quickly I almost came with her I was so surprised. Then we switched up positions. Willow got on her hands and knees. Sophia slid beneath her so she could lick my cock when it appeared from Willow's pussy. I knelt behind Willow. I eased my cock into my sister's pussy nice and slow. I heard Sophia moan from below. As I thrust into that tight cunt I felt Sophia's tongue now and again flicker over the shaft of my cock. What a thrill that was! I began to slam my cock into Willow and Sophia had her fingers dug into her own pussy. There was a synergy building. Willow's grunts were getting louder, Sophia's moans were more urgent and my hips were moving faster. There were no words this time around. Just a sort of primal ritual and the power was rising. Come on Willow, I want you to climax for me. Those were my primary thoughts. But not far behind them were damn it Sophia I want to hear you orgasm below me. Was I being greedy? Yeah, probably but I was okay with that.

I hammered Willow's slit harder now but slowed down so that Sophia's tongue could work its magic on me. The sharp drive of my cock into her was pushing Willow to her edge and fast. I could read her body language easily. Come on you dirty slut, I want to feel your pussy clamp around me just like Sophia's did. Speaking of Sophia she was working on her third orgasm. I liked her a lot. I wanted to fuck her throat and shoot a load down it bad. But that would have to wait. I decided it was time for Willow and I to come together. I began to pick up steam now. I kept up the strength of each thrust but slowly increased speed. She looked over her shoulder and smiled at me. Her hair had fallen down over most of her face but I could see her eyes peering through strands. The harsh slapping sound of our bodies got louder and louder. We were both panting and gasping as we got closer and closer to climaxing. Sophia rolled out from underneath and watched. Her eyes were bright with lust as she saw the hunger building between the two of us. I was fucking Willow as hard and fast as I could. The point of no return came and went as I thrust into her. I was grunting loud now and my cock swelled inside of her. It stretched her insides and she arched her back and cried out as she came. A split second later as her pussy gripped me tight I thrust one last time and a torrent of warm cum spilled into her womb.

After Sophia licked me clean we all dressed and continued on. I was glad some of my stress had been relieved, but I could tell that Willow was bothered by Mom's words.

"What if she is right," Willow asked. "What is he hid the Keystone for a good reason?"

"Then why leave clues to its location at all?" I said. "And why leave the clues in the Old Vampire's diary of all places?"

"That doesn't make much sense does it? It would be the last place she would look. It seems to me he was trying to keep it from her."

"Yeah, but why? I am thinking she has the other books."

"What other books?" Willow asked.

"The message said Codex Keystone. I am thinking the Codex is a series of books. The one that we are looking for is the main book, without it the others are useless."

"What if it's not a book at all? What if it's some sort of Rosetta stone, have you thought of that?" Willow shot back angrily. "But it still doesn't explain why he would leave directions to find it."

"Let's face it; you two are in the dark. You have limited intelligence and need to calm the fuck down until you acquire this Keystone." Sophia said sternly. "I don't mean to offend anyone but this argument is just circular."

"She absolutely right," Willow agreed.

"I know," I said. "I am glad I brought her along."

"Not just as a fine piece of ass," Willow added.

"Oh that was my main reason, don't get me wrong, but she has other skill sets that will come in handy too." We all busted out laughing as we drove on.

The further we drove the more remote our surroundings became. Then out of the tree line a singular mailbox stood. We pulled up to the mailbox and we could read the wash out letters, DeClue.

"I guess we are here." I said as we turned onto the rock strewn driveway.

Either side of the path was lined with lovingly tended trees and bushes. The path turned eventually and opened on a huge open space that held the most unusual house I had ever seen. It was one part home and two parts hot house. Beyond the structure were more trees, bushes and other plants. We parked in the open space in front of the house. The three of us got out and as we headed for the house the front door opened and an elderly man stepped out. At first glance he reminded me quite a bit of Mark Twain, facial hair and all. He was dressed in faded jeans and a work shirt. Despite his age he strode over with a long able gait and offered his sun kissed hand to me.

"Warren, I have been expecting you," he said with a generous smile.

"Um, it's nice to meet you Mr. DeClue," I replied taken off guard.

"This must be Willow," he said looking over at my sister. "You I don't know."

"That is our friend Sophia," Willow offered.

"Well any friend of the Willow is a friend of mine," the old man said.

"You said you were expecting me." I said.

"Yes, not today exactly, but eventually come on in and have some lemonade."

He turned and led the way. The house was nothing short of amazing with its mix of greenery, woodwork and grandeur all blended to perfection. Even in the harshest of winters there would be trees bearing fruit and bushes producing rare and exotic berries. It was Willow who noticed the unusual leaves and coloring of the plant life. She asked question after question and Old Man DeClue never tired of her curiosity. After the tour of the house the four of us sat down in the lounge. The elderly botanist turned his full attention on me at that point.

"I am here because of your great-uncle Warren," he said smiling once again. "It is because of his generosity that I am here. Oh, I almost forgot." He said producing two elegantly crafted crystal vials. "These contain a very rare herbal extract from your garden here. I say your garden, since you are the eldest male of the family."

"What sort of herbs are we talking about?" I asked him as I took the two vials from him.

"The one tree only bears fruit every hundred years or so, the other berries and exotics are similarly eccentric in their life cycle."

"I take it that's why there are only two vials." I said.

"Exactly," he responded with a meaningful nod.

I pulled open one of the stoppers and sniffed the contents. The aroma was indeed fruity but truly unlike any fruit or berry I had every smelled before. I let just a drop fall on my tongue and there was an explosion of flavor. My eyes widened and I let out a gasp of surprise.

"I have never tasted anything like it." I said to everyone.

"And you never will again," the old man said.

"I should share it with everyone." I said.

"NO, I mean any therapeutic benefits would be lost." He said as he blushed.

"I understand," I replied. "You put in a great deal of work and patience into this."

"And I also believe quite a bit of love as well Warren. I mean look at this place. It's not just a workplace it's also his home." Willow said in her tender voice.

"Thank you Willow that means the world to me, and so does this place."

"To your hard work," I said raising the vial to my lips.

"To your health," Mr. DeClue said.

"To your health," Willow and Sophia joined in.

The contents of the vial were almost euphoric. I felt my skin tingling and a sense of well-being flooding me. This was followed by a slow inexorable wellspring of energy. It was like all the fatigue from the day was slowly being wiped away. I felt wide awake and razor sharp both mentally and physically.

"Wow, this beats the hell out of caffeine." I said. "How long will the effects last?"

"I am not sure," he said. "You will have to monitor your own progress and tell me. You are the first person in over a hundred years to benefit from this treatment."

"I will be very mindful then. I guess to the real business at hand then."

"The monolith," the old man spat out. "Well that's what I call it. It has been here since before this house was built. I guess you want to see it then."

"That is was brought us here." I said.

"Follow me; oh I almost forgot I will be just a minute." The old man said as he rushed off and reappeared a few minutes later huffing and puffing. "Alright now we can go."

"What was that all about," Sophia asked from behind me.

"I had to get your great-uncle's journal, you might need it." Mr. DeClue said as we followed him outside.

"Might," Willow said with a raised eyebrow. "He said that as if we had a few obstacles to overcome."

"Yeah I had the same impression." I told her.

The garden paths were laid out in a very intricate design. It made me wonder what they looked like from above. The mixture of queer bushes and trees made me think we were on safari. That feeling deepened as the bushes fell away and the trees became an orchard of a tall ancient species that defied my ability to identify them.

"Willow, any ideas what they are," I asked.

"Beats the hell out of me," she said with a shrug. "Sophia?"

"Pfft, really you are asking me! I will take a closer look but I don't think. No fucking way I do know these trees! But they are on the wrong fucking continent. The leaf coloring is all wrong but the trunk and shape of the leaves is the same."

"Your companion has a foul mouth but she is quite correct," Mr. DeClue said. "These trees have cousins in the jungles of Africa, very good Sophia."

The serpentine path opened at last and revealed a manicured lawn and at its center a nine foot tall grey obelisk. I guess this was the old man's monolith. We all walked around the thing and stared at its blank surface with disappointment. We were expecting quite a bit more. Mr. DeClue handed me my great-uncle's journal and stood aside. The entire thing was coded with cryptic symbols but there were detailed drawings of what the monolith should look like.

"What the fuck man!" I cursed. "This exterior stone shell shouldn't even be here!"

"No it shouldn't," the old man agreed. "I had it put there for extra protection of your legacy."

"YOU," I roared as I turned on him. "What gave you the right to put that in my way?"

"Your great uncle told me before he was murdered by his sister to make sure your legacy was safe. In order to do that I order that granite shell be fabricated and put in place. Several times looters have tried and failed to steal what was rightfully yours over the last twenty years."

I felt the rage leave me in an instant. I dropped to the ground like a puppet that had its strings cut.

"You were perfectly right in what you did," I said. "I commend you on your wisdom. Please forgive me on my outburst it was completely and utterly without merit."

"Sir," he began but I cut him off.

"I insist on it."

"I forgive you. If there is any assistance I can provide."

From my new vantage point I saw something that brightened my spirits. I began laughing and clapped my hands together. Willow, Sophia and the old man just looked and stared at me.

"We can do it," I cried out. "We can do it! Okay, I need a sharp metal spike, a sledgehammer and you dear sister most of all."

"Um, Warren what is going on?" Willow asked concern creeping into her voice.

"I'll explain once we get the other two things." I said.

"There is a utility house just over there where I keep the tools, lawn mowers and all of those things." DeClue said.

"Excellent! Now let me rummage through there and see if I can find what I need. Be back in just a minute or two. Sophia come with me and help me search."

"Okay," she said.

It didn't take us long to find the shed. It was large for all the tools, equipment and chemicals any gardener might need to maintain the area. The hammer was easy to find though it was covered in a layer of dust. The spike was much harder to conjure up. Sophia had to get on her belly and scoot under a pile of lumber to get the damn thing. Of course watching her ass wiggle like that made me want to reward her once this whole thing was over with. When she emerged she was a mess, but she was all smiles as she held up the object of our quest. After she handed me the spike she began patting the dust and dirt off of her. I set the spike down and helped her. I started my swatting a huge dust bunny off of her ass.

"Mmmm if you keep that up we aren't leaving this shed anytime soon Warren," she warned me.

"I understand," I growled in frustration. "Promise me later..."

She kissed me and that was all the promise I needed. When she stepped away my jeans were tented and I could easily see her nipples, in a word we were a mess. Smiling she took the hose nearby and I shook my head but that didn't stop her. She turned it on and sprayed me down and then turned it on herself. That did the trick I was deflated. Dripping wet I picked up the spike and sledgehammer and returned to others followed by the soaked Sophia. When Willow saw us she just busted out laughing. Mr. DeClue just raised an eyebrow and shook his head in complete and utter confusion.

"I don't understand," he began.

"We had a misunderstanding," I said and left it at that.

"Oh," the old man said and just smiled. "I hope things are okay between you two."

"Couldn't be better," Sophia said.

"Good, I'm glad. Now what is this plan of yours Warren?"

"It's simple in theory but relies heavily on Willow's talent."

"Talent, what talent," Willow said.

"Your singing," I said.

"Huh?"

"Come down here and take a closer look," I said and dropped down onto my belly. "See right here by the corner here. When they lowered the granite shell they must have hit something on the way down, they is a small crack here."

"But Warren that is nine feet of granite. Do you know how hard granite is?" Willow argued with me.

"Yep, but I also know about harmonics and so do you."

"Wait, you are talking about sympathetic vibrations." Sophia shouted.

"Exactly," I said looking at her proudly.

"No way," Willow said.

"You can do it," I said. "I have faith in you. Listen, I drive the spike in. You sing nice and soft and I feel the granite. When we hit that sweet spot you wail on it. When the time is right I hit the spike with the hammer and boom we put a huge crack in the granite."

"Oh," Willow said. "I thought you were expecting me to shatter the entire thing or something."

"Oh good lord no," I said. "If we can just get a nice crack going I will do the rest."

"I will try for you Warren." Willow said lovingly.

"That's my girl."

Willow collected herself while Sophia and I drove the spike into the weak spot of the granite. Once that was done we were ready to begin. Mr. DeClue watched all of this with great interest. Willow moved close to the monolith and began. She sang in a normal speaking voice volume and I directed her range with hand gestures. I closed my eyes and found myself singing along with her after a while. I had settled just my very fingertips onto the surface of the granite feeling for any vibrations. It took very subtle cues from me but somehow we actually found the 'shatter point'. I pointed to her and she knew that was the precise note to hit. I opened my eyes and moved to where the spike was and grabbed the sledgehammer.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,793 Followers