All Comments on 'A Broken Family Ch. 05'

by HollyBranch

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Loved it! Wished it was longer like the other ones! Need chapter 6!! Love your writing

bigmama71bigmama71almost 10 years ago

Alex is going to be hurt and jealous. JT just needs to admit he is a hoe because of his feelings for her. Wonder what kind of blow up Alex and JT will have. I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I Loved It But Why???

Why is it so short???? But of course I loved the action!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Chapter 6

Please let Alex find out and make that the reason he finally gives in to her and takes her v card..alex should deff be the one!

dadarknightdadarknightalmost 10 years ago
Again, Perfect Progression

Just like I said last chapter, progression is perfect and can't wait for more.

Now I'm really looking forward to the aftermath from this and how that will affect the brothers once it presumably comes out (no pun intended). I still have my kinky fantasy of this all somehow leading to the brothers hooking up too but regardless, all I can say is keep going at this pace and the story will definitely be worth it.

5 stars for this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
chapter 6

As always great writing and progression of the story,

I'm dying waiting for chapter 6 to be posted. Keep up the great work and can't wait to see the aftermath of JT and Holly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Really?

Seriously, She let him have her ass? Ugh. That's just so... Gah. He's a douche. She's kinda...Grrr. Come on! I'm upset now. :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
So Great

I just want to tell you I absolutely love your story. I don't normally comment but I had to with your stories. I was kind of upset it was so short but still loved it. Expecially the cat and mouse game that Holly and the brothers are doing. Keep up the story and hope a new one will soon be up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Worth the wait

Loving the progession of the story shame about the short chapter please don't keep us waiting another 4 days my heart couldn't cope. I understand its your story but I personally prefer JT so I admit I would love to see a continued focus on him and holly also Loving the camaraderie between Eli and holly. You're a skilled writer adept at drawing in readers with your storytelling exited to see what you post next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Loving the story so far! Hope that Alex is the one to take her virginity as JT got her ass!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Bla, Bla, Bla............

How long do you intend to drag on this story, it's long lost it's appeal.

sabra16023sabra16023almost 10 years ago
Keep Going

Needs a few more chapters. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
love it love it love it!!!!

Yes I agree with the others about the shortness of the chapter, how long between chapters, and that ALEX gets the v. I am cumpletely ok with JT taking her in the ass. This is such a great story. I really believe that the cat and mouse game is what is the best parts. But to keep it going you need a few more sexual incidents or at least more almost sexual incidents. Maybe where Alex's friend get caught. Or something like that. I do like the way things are with ELI. You are a very skilled writer. You have also brought out the commenter in me cause I am not one usually.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
fearing the worst

hope it wont turn into an orgy. love the 1st 2 chapters, funny and felt very real. i was rooting for drew, sweet guy. you're really talented, hope you could write a romantic tale with siblings drama minus incest. just an idea

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

You have got to be kidding me!! She gets sodomized by the asshole brother while Eli is the best one and should be the only one who ever gets anything from her. If I was going to fuck a sibling it wouldn't be the one who beats me or the one who is so obsessed with her that he is jealous of their little brother but feels no guilt in making out with her or her sleeping naked in his bed.

I hope the start of the next chapter has Eli beating the shit out of JT and moving him and her away from those psycho other brothers of hers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You've got to quit your day job please.

No kidding. I love this story but I'm so upset that Alex wasn't the first one inside her (in any or all ways), if she doesn't get Alex inside her next chapter I may die.

Please keep with the longer chapters. This was WAY too short.

But, don't stop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Drew

Do Holly and Drew end up together? We all know he is in love with her. He just doesn't want to lose his friendship with Alex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
5 stars

I like the fact JT had her first even though he didn't take her vaginal virginity. Also I think this would bring the closer together and I love the type of relationship they have. This story definitely is different but in a great way. Keep up the long chapters. Its great that you post new stories every couple days. Your a great writer 👌👍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous