A Broken Family Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You need to work on modesty."

"Probably." I turned around to face him. My nipples barely grazed his chest and I shivered. His hand moved down to my hips to push me away and paused. "You can't exactly tell Alex on me right now, huh?"

His hands disappeared from me and he turned, putting his back to me. "Go to sleep, Holly, or go to your own room."

"Sex helps get rid of headaches. But if you're not up for that, I can still find a way to help you." I pressed against his back and slid my hand over his side, but he caught my wrist and held it away from him. "Come on, JT."

He didn't reply, but let go of my hand as I moved back away from him. I lifted on to my knees, hoping the weight shifting would make him think I was leaving, and wasn't disappointed as he turned over onto his back. I quickly moved to straddle him and his hands held me up off of him. "I'm not kidding right now, Holly. You need to stop."

I leaned down, bracing my hands beside his head. "You are the one that wanted it before."

"Because I knew you wouldn't. This isn't a joke. It's illegal."

"Then maybe you shouldn't have touched me earlier. I'm not going to back down now."

"Is that all you want?"

"You inside of me? Yes."

"No. Release. Because I can finish what I started earlier if you'll promise not to touch me."

"You'd think I had a disease the way you want to avoid me. But then again, being a virgin feels like having a disease." I sat up and reached behind me, grasping his hard cock through his boxers. "Maybe you should listen to this like normal."

His grip on my hips tightened before one hand left go to peel my hand off him. "Holly Elizabeth. I will go get Alex if you do not stop."

"Then Alex will see I have no qualms about this, and I might be able to persuade him. Is that what you want? I kind of figured your over protectiveness was because you didn't want to share me. Maybe I was wrong." He couldn't hold me up now that one of his hands was holding mine and I rubbed myself against the base of him. "Anything you've ever wanted to try?"

"Holly, this is your last chance to stop. I'm not kidding."

"I'm not kidding either." He sat up and next thing I knew he had turned me onto my stomach and was laying into my ass with swift smacks. My hips gyrated at the feeling and his hands stopped.

"Done?"

"No. I'm enjoying this; don't stop now." I wiggled my hips for emphasis and he smacked me harder, following through and keeping his hand there. I gasped and clutched the sheets.

"How about now?"

"I'm done whenever you stick your cock up me somewhere."

"Somewhere. So if I chose to split your ass, you'd stop?"

"If that's supposed to be a threat, it won't work. I'm open to anything."

"Damn it, Holly." He pushed me away from him and stood up from his bed.

"Where are you going?" I watched his shadow move in the dark.

"I'm going to watch TV downstairs and in the open so you'll leave me alone."

"JT, really?" I scrambled off the bed quickly and moved in front of the door. He took a hold of my wrist a minute later and pulled me from the doorway, but I held onto his wrist as he tried to pull away. "I will follow you down there. I don't want to, but I will."

"Go put some clothes on, Holly." He pried my fingers from his wrist and walked out the door. I waited only a second before taking a deep breath and following him. He noticed and turned around quickly. His eyes raked up my naked body before meeting my eyes with a mixture of fury and arousal. He'd put his shorts back on before he left and had nothing to worry about if Alex or Eli opened their doors right now. I, on the other hand, would be prey to their eyes.

He seemed to notice this and ran a hand down his face before walking towards me. I backed up as he got closer until we were both in his room again and he'd shut the door. "If you want me, you're taking it up the ass. It will hurt and be terrible."

"Fine. Do you have lube?" I jumped a little as his hands came down to my hips.

"I should make you take it without, but I don't want you damaged." One of his hands lifted my face to his and he pressed our mouths together roughly before pushing me towards the bed. "Bend over the bed." He walked towards his dresser as I moved to the end of the bed and laid my upper body on top of it. I heard him open a drawer in the dark before the unmistakable sound of a condom wrapper followed by the top of a bottle opening.

His warm touch on the small of my back made me tremble in almost-fear, afraid of the hurt he said I'd have. I knew, of course, it was supposed to hurt, but facing it seemed to be a whole new reality to deal with. I felt his fingers pull my cheeks apart and then the tip of him rubbing against me. I tightened my muscles against what I knew was coming and received a smack. "Relax or you'll tear." I tried to do as he said as I started to feel pressure against my back entrance, having to concentrate greatly on it. It felt like my hole was on fire, but the lube helped him slide in slowly. I knew if I'd had to feel the resistance I wouldn't have made it.

Once he'd gotten what I assumed to be an inch in, one of his hands left to rub my clit. I jumped and moved back at the contact, only to gasp at having embedded him in me more. "You have to relax."

"Easy for you to say. Have you ever had a man try to shove something up your ass?"

He leaned over me and pressed a kiss to my back. "I told you it would hurt. Are you done trying to seduce me yet?" His fingers on me stopped, hoping to persuade me.

"No." I pushed back against him, my legs trembling as I added another inch into me. "It doesn't hurt. Keep going."

"You shouldn't lie to a man when he's doing this, Holly. Bad things can happen." He continued pushing into me until I was sure he had to be almost done. "Half-way there."

My fingers clenched on the sheet. There was no way. "What?"

He suddenly went faster and I felt his balls right against my pussy. I felt like I had a two foot pole inside of me. "You okay?" He rubbed my back.

"Great."

"You're lying." He slipped his hand under my stomach and pulled me up against him. I trembled as he shifted inside of me. "Do you want to stop?" His hand reached down to rub me and he kissed my neck. "You're so wet. You like it."

"Shut up and fuck me, JT." I was happy there wasn't a light on because my face had to be red. His hips started moving back and my hands came down to hold tightly onto his wrist. "Fuck," I whispered at the odd but arousing feeling.

He nibbled at my neck. "You're sure you're okay?" I nodded and he pushed back into me. I felt him smile against me as I gasped softly. "Are you okay to go faster?" I nodded again and my stomach clenched as the slowness left. The feeling of him pushing into me quickly was second only to the feeling of him pulling out.

His fingers had stopped moving as he focused on what he was feeling, so I slid one of my hands over his and pressed his fingers onto me myself. "This isn't a onetime thing," I breathed out on one of his thrusts.

"Be quiet, Holly." His next thrust was especially forceful and I gasped. "I want a promise that you'll wait until the right person comes along before you let someone else touch you like this."

"I promise as long as you'll hold me over until then." I pushed back against him, trying to get him deeper when at the beginning it felt like he was touching my stomach. "JT? I can't... I can't stand much longer." Both of his arms went around me and he picked me up, climbing on to the bed and laying me down, pulling my lower half up and resuming his thrusting.

I felt the normal feeling building up in my stomach and slipped my hand down to resume rubbing my pussy. He took my hand away. "You wanted this; you get to suffer until it comes."

"Screw you," I muttered, pulling myself up onto my hands and pushing back against him.

"You already are, Sweet Cheeks." He spanked my ass once for emphasis. I tried focusing and imagining release coming in hopes it would help, and sure enough a minute later I fell down onto my shoulders and my body quivered. JT sped up behind me and paused completely embedded in me as I started trying to catch my breath. I could feel the slight jerks coming from him right before he fell on top of me. He rolled us onto our sides, staying inside me, and wrapping his arms around me.

I waited for him to say something, but he never did, and I fell asleep soon after my heart slowed.

12