A Brother & Sister Ch. 01-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was enough to satisfy their anonymous audience and Julie dropped to her knees beside her brother, pulling his shorts down to free his massive erection. The thought of having his sister sucking on his cock whilst a stranger watched was exciting enough for him that he needed no assistance in reaching his full potential.

Julie started licking the tip of his cock and sucking on it as Steve moved the webcam and played with the settings so that their audience could get a perfect view of her luscious, moist red lips as they worked their way up and down his cock.

The guy on the other end kept sending messages saying just how much he liked watching this and that he thought Steve was the luckiest guy alive to not only have such a hot sister, but to have one who was prepared to suck on his cock.

After a minute of two of sucking, Steve gave the guy details of his paypal account in order that the money could be transferred before he simply switched off the cam and enjoyed it all by himself. It didn't take long for the money to appear in the and Julie resumed sucking on his monster cock with glee.

With Steve reading out suggestions on what to do from the screen (between grunts of pleasure) Julie continued to work over his cock until he announced that he was ready to cum. Julie pulled back from her brother's cock as he started to wank it and opened her mouth ready to receive his cum. Steve erupted and a huge spurt of sperm flew across the intervening space to hit her squarely on the cheek. The next spurt was better aimed and landed directly in her mouth. She sucked his cock again then, draining the rest of his sperm before looking directly into the camera and scooping the cum that had hit her on the cheek back into her mouth and swallowing. She made a point of opening her mouth to show their audience that she had indeed swallowed it.

They thanked their audience his contribution and he in turn thanked them for sharing their horny little selves with him, asking if they'd do it again. They replied that they would certainly be interested in doing it again at some time and Steve hinted that they were just starting to explore this whole thing and that for more money, there might be no limit to exactly what they were prepared to do. The guy at the other end expressed significant interest in this as they signed off.

By the time that they closed down the web camera, there were four more messages expressing interest in the general enquiry that had been sent out earlier. Steve replied to each of them asking if they would pay to see younghornybigirl suck a cock until it came. They all said yes and Steve let them know that they would hear more in the near future.

"I think you'd better give me an orgasm now, because doing that in front of some stranger got me really fucking horny," Julie said to Steve as he turned off the computer.

"Well I can't deprive you of the pleasure that you just gave me now, can I?" he replied. Julie giggled and moved over to his bed, not bothering to undress, but simply pulling her skirt up around her hips and flopping back down on the bed with her legs spread.

Steve eyed off her yellow cotton panties, running his finger over the damp crotch as he admired the way they clung to her bald pussy lips. He leaned in nice and close to smell the aroma emanating from her pussy before licking alongside them, teasing his sister. Having teased around the edge of her panty crotch, Steve proceeded to lick the crotch itself, tasting his sister's juices as they seeped into the cloth. Julie begged him to stop teasing her, to remove her panties and lick her pussy properly.

Julie lifted her arse off of the bed as Steve's hands pulled her panties down her long silken legs. He loved the view of her bald mound waiting for him and licked across it, slowly working his way down to the centre of her pleasure.

Steve slid his tongue between his sister's pussy lips, listening to the sounds of pleasure that his actions drew forth from between her lips. He could taste her sex on his tongue as he pushed it in and out of her hole before returning to her clit to circle and lick it the way that he knew she liked.

"Oh yes Steve, work my pussy for me, make me cum, oh please!" Julie hissed at her brother as he pleasured her. As the intensity rose, she found her mind drifting ahead to spending the night at Adriana's this weekend and she wondered whether she would get the opportunity to have Adriana's head between her legs again. As she recalled the feeling of Adriana's small breasts crushed against her own, her pleasure peaked under the attention of Steve's tongue, pulsing and clenching and releasing with wave after wave of her orgasm.

"Oh thank you Steve," she whispered as she recovered and pulled him up next to her to kiss him, their tongues mingling, tasting of each other's pleasure.

"Well, how much do you think people might pay to see a brother fuck his sister live?" Steve asked as they lay next to each other.

"Well before it ever happens in front of a camera, don't you think we should try again and get it right?" Julie said, a hint of anticipation in her voice.

"You want to try again now?" Steve asked, his cock responding to the possibility

"No, silly, God Mum could walk in! I think I've been in here long enough as it is!"

"Fair enough, but just so that you know, I am really look forward to having my cock in your hot, tight little pussy again Jules."

"Oh believe me, Steve, I've been thinking about getting it back inside me too, I am just waiting for the right time. Julie kissed him passionately again before picking up her things and making her way off to her own room again.

Steve turned his computer back on and logged in, wondering if hornylady was about. He was in luck.

>hornylady>Hey there, Steve, its been awhile! >monstercock4fun>Yeah, I've been a bit busy lately 'cause I managed to get really lucky. >hornylady>Oh really? Just how lucky did u get? >monstercock4fun>I lost my virginity >hornylady>Woohoo! That must be something uv been looking forward to >monstercock4fun>hell yeah lol >hornylady>who was the lucky girl? >monstercock4fun>oh, just someone I've known for a long time. We clicked in a new way is all >hornylady>wonderful >monstercock4fun>I'll say >hornylady>so are u feeling horny? >monstercock4fun>aren't I always? >hornylady>I guess u are. Do u have some panties handy?

Steve looked about the room and realised that Julie had taken her panties with her when she'd left the room. That was disappointing; they would have been nice and fresh.

>monstercock4fun>It seems not. Hang on and I'll get some? >hornylady>sure.

Steve made his way to the bathroom and rifled through the hamper, coming up with a thong that he hadn't seen in Julie's draw or on her at all and assumed it must have been his mother's. His Mum was bigger in the hips than Julie was, but with how stretchy the fabric was, he couldn't be totally sure. He didn't care if it was his mother's anyway, because he still got horny when he thought of the fact that she kept her pussy shaved.

>monstercock4fun>Back

Steve held the black thong out in front of the camera to show horny lady that he had achieved his goal.

In her room, Olivia nearly fell off the chair. That thong was the one that she'd been wearing earlier today! Steve had just come back with a pair of her own underwear to masturbate with! She couldn't' help but wonder if he knew that it wasn't Julie's.

>hornylady>Mmm, is that one of ur sister's? >monstercock4fun>Actually, I reckon its one of mum's >hornylady>Really? >monstercock4fun>Yeah >hornylady>and do you masturbate with ur mum's panties? >monstercock4fun>sometimes, when it takes my fancy lol >hornylady>does ur mum turn u on? >monstercock4fun>well let's just say that she's sure no slouch in the looks department

Olivia blushed in her room at the thought that her own son had all but told her she was a hottie.

>hornylady>how long have u been doing this with ur mum's underwear? >monstercock4fun>oh a couple of weeks now

Olivia's curiosity was driving her wild. She'd all but seduced her own son over the internet until he was regularly wanking for her and now she finds out that there is a chance that the attraction could be mutual. She had mad thoughts of desire running through her head about what could happen here. Of course, she told herself that she'd never go through with it... but wasn't that what she'd first thought when she'd discovered his cock was so big... that she wouldn't do anything about it?

>hornylady>when did u decide that ud use ur mum's? >monstercock4fun>um, well after I saw that she shaved her pussy actually >hornylady>u saw that? How?

Olivia was suddenly wondering just what her son had been up to and how on earth he knew about her smooth snatch, something that she kept that way for her husband's pleasure.

>monstercock4fun>um well, to be honest it was an accident lol. I was trying to see what my hot little sister looked like naked and snuck a camera into the bathroom. Mum got in there before my sis and so I got her on tape too. As I watched it I realised that I was getting really horny and before I knew it, I was wanking as I looked at my mum's bald pussy! Does that freak u out?

>hornylady>Well it sure is a shock, but given that u wank in ur sister's panties, I don't suppose it should be that much of a shock. Does it worry u?

>monstercock4fun>Not really... I guess its just a pair of panties after all and the way the tape was... it could have been anyone's bald pussy >hornylady>Ahh >monstercock4fun>*blush*

Olivia tried to gather her thoughts and work out what the hell she was going to do, but couldn't think of anything other than pulling the pin. And given the state of her wet pussy, she didn't really want to do that either.

>hornylady>are u going to wank in them for me? >monstercock4fun>of course.

Steve flipped out his cock, which had become totally erect as he told a stranger about the attraction that he had developed for his mother. He started stroking it with the thong, watching the bald wet pussy that had been revealed on the other cam, thinking about what it would be like to see his mother do what hornylady did... even wondering what it would be like to slide his massive cock inside her.

Olivia watched as her thong was worked up and down her son's cock, amazed at just how horny it made her. She slipped two fingers inside her pussy and worked them back and forth, wondering if this new feeling flushing through her body would be enough for her to pursue the day dream that was now occupying her mind... that of having her son's massive cock buried deep inside her. Her juices were oozing from her pussy and sliding down between her butt cheeks and she squeezed them together as she felt her anus become wet. Lost in the image of her son's cock in her thong and in the one in her mind which had it inside her, she lifted her left foot up onto the desk in front of her, and slid her fingers back out of her pussy before reaching around under one leg and sliding a finger into her anus, all the while working her clit with her other hand.

Looing back up at the screen of the laptop, she saw one of her son's hands move to the keyboard and begin typing a messasge.

>monstercock4fun>holy crap, did u just put a finger in ur arse?

Olivia moved her sticky fingers from her clit to reply

>hornylady>I did >monstercock4fun>and does it feel good? > hornylady>It sure does >monstercock4fun>wow I never even thought about that, seems kinda dirty >hornylady>well not everyone likes it but I do >monstercock4fun>man, I want to see more of that, I can't believe ur doing it >hornylady>it would be nicer with a cock > monstercock4fun>u take a cock up there?! >hornylady>when the mood takes me >monstercock4fun>shit! Can u do it some more, cause im gonna blow watching that! >hornylady>well feast ur eyes on this then

Olivia put her other foot up on the desk on the other side of the laptop, lifting her arse up into direct view of the camera. She slid her middle finger into her anus, feeling the ring of muscle as she penetrated past it before sliding her finger in and out, knowing that it was her son who was watching her and stroking his cock in appreciation of her performance. Thinking of it as a performance drove her further and soon she had a second finger in her anus alongside the first, working them both in and out quickly as she saw the pace with which her son stroked his cock increase.

>hornylady>cum for me! >monstercock4fun>oh yes

Olivia manipulated her clit and worked her anus with her other hand as she saw a semen erupt from her son's cock to be caught in the fabric of her thong that he was using to wank with. It was enough to send her over the edge of pleasure and her pussy and anus clenched and twitched in response to the orgasm that surged through her body.

>hornylady>god that was good >monstercock4fun>it was fucking amazing! >hornylady>lol thanks I think I need to sleep now. >monstercock4fun>me too, night >hornylady>gnight.

They turned off their computers, each of them cleaning themselves up before tumbling into bed to sleep for the night.

Steve woke up and smiled to himself. Tonight he and Julie would be staying the night at Adriana's place and he was pretty sure that mean that he was going to get to fuck his cousin again. And if he played his cards right, he could even get to have sex with Julie as well. He was sure that if she saw him having sex with Adriana and saw how much Adriana enjoyed it, that she would want a turn as well.

Over breakfast, Olivia found it hard to look at her son. She had over come this problem previously, but the discovery last night that he had been masturbating to video footage of her bald pussy and even using her panties for his pleasure sent her mind to places that she thought she shouldn't be going. She kept thinking back to all the times that he had told her that he would love to bury his tongue or his cock in her pussy and couldn't help but wondering what his reaction would be if she just pulled down her pants, bent over the kitchen table and begged him to bury his massive cock in her.

Instead, she went about eating her breakfast quietly, listening to her two kids and their happy banter as they discussed arrangements for the night's party at their cousin's. She watched Steve's butt as he walked around the kitchen, her eyes darting away as he turned and she realised that she was focused on his crotch and all but drooling.

Olivia wondered if she would survive the remaining week until her husband returned. God was he in for a good fucking when he got back. All her naughty thoughts about her son were getting her worked up and at this rate, she would be back in her room masturbating before the kids had even found time to entertain themselves.

Julie said that she wanted to go shopping and took off in the car, leaving Steve and Olivia at home. Olivia told Steve that she'd be in her room reading and Steve said, "That's cool, I might just mess about on the computer for a bit."

Once he had the computer on, he logged in as younghornybigirl and started to send emails to all the people that had expressed interests in seeing a show. He sent them queries and teasers trying to work out just what people were willing to pay and what he and Julie might have to do to access it. He was surprised at just how quickly replies where coming in... once they discovered that there was a chance that what they would see was between a brother and sister, the prices offered increased significantly and Steve was starting to think that he was sitting on a potential gold mine. In the end there was a lot of money promised to see the event and Steve (under Julie's login) promised to see what he could do about making it happen.

Steve even sent off an email to hornylady to let her know that he was planning something really special and that he would let her know more when things were closer so that she could be a part of it.

Olivia wandered about the house, cleaning. She had indeed retreated to her room after breakfast and fingered herself until she came with a shuddering climax. She had even showered and shaved her pussy again afterwards. All it had managed to achieve though, was a temporary stay of her desire. Now, every sign that she saw of her son made her horny. The desire to walk into his room and demand that he fuck her with his enormous cock, or at least see it was completely occupying the fore front of her mind. How on earth would she survive the rest of the day like this? At least when Julie had been home, the temptation was short-circuited as there was even less chance of Olivia confronting her son then than when she was out.

Olivia heard the car in the driveway and heaved a sigh of relief... and disappointment. She'd just started conceiving reasons to walk into her son's room and asking what he was up to. She was also relieved though that she hadn't worked up the nerve before Julie came home again.

She decided to email Dave and tell him just what she wanted to do to him and that he should be home instead of away so that she could pass the time before the kids left for the party by fucking him instead of feeling frustrated. She was planning to spend the night in front of the webcam, getting strangers to tell her what a lovely bald pussy she had and how to pleasure it in order to relieve her frustration.

Upon logging in, she saw the email from monstercock4fun and of course opened it before any other email that was beckoning from her in box. At the thought of a special performance, her pussy melted. She wondered what her son might be planning. Olivia replied that she would love to see Steve's massive cock in a special performance, but wanted to know when, as it could be difficult for her to find the time alone to sit down and watch.

She waited a few minutes and was about to give up (assuming that Julie's arrival might have got her son off of his computer – she could hear her calling out to him) when she saw a response stating that it depended upon him being able to get some time alone himself, that it was most likely to happen the next time that one of her mother's business trips coincided with one of his father's... potentially as early as next week if his mother got called away again.

Olivia found that she had started rubbing her crotch through her pants at the thought of her son planning this special performance to occur in her absence whilst at the same time unknowingly inviting her to be one of the beneficiaries! Steve promised that he would keep in touch and let her know when it was all going to occur, but that he'd be offline for the night and tomorrow as he was off partying.

Olivia sent him an email telling him to have a good time and that she'd look forward to hearing more about the performance.

"Come on Steve, are you ready to go?" Julie called out from the bottom of the stairs. Steve sighed as he turned off the computer. She'd been out shopping all afternoon and now suddenly he was the one holding them up?

"Hang on Jules, I just need to throw some clothes together for tomorrow," he called back, grabbing his sports bag and emptying his soccer gear from it so that he could use it for the night.

Julie stood waiting in the entrance hall in a pair of track pants and a midriff tank-top, her nipples erect in anticipation of the night away from home with her brother and cousin. She should have told Steve to be ready when she got back, except she admitted to herself that she hadn't intended to spend anywhere near as much time at the shops as she'd ended up doing.

Steve came out of his room, calling out to their mother that they were off and that they'd see her tomorrow afternoon.

Olivia emerged from her room to see them off and both Steve and Julie noticed that her face was quite flushed considering that it was a relatively cool day and that her clothing was a little dishevelled considering the way she usually presented herself, even when she wasn't expecting anyone to come by ("it never hurts to be prepared," she was always telling them.)

1...678910...23