All Comments on 'A Bump in the Dark'

by edfinch

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Body's?

Crappy writing. Get an editor, at the very least.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
Not a bad tale

It would be interesting to have a comment from someone who's blind.

Chiara23Chiara23over 12 years ago
Editor

This was a good first try! I edited the story and any errors, omissions or mistakes are mine to claim. I have seen stories here from authors who have written many stories that have far more mistakes and errors. I love the way some people who criticize writers hide behind the 'anonymous' lable. If a person is brave enough to criticize the writer they should be brave enough to put their name on the criticism, otherwise they are cowards hiding behind their mothers' apron strings. If Anonymous is such a great writer I would love to see their work and am willing to edit it for them. But I doubt very highly that that will happen.

Mistakes happen, things are missed. Remember, these authors are writing for free and the editors are doing the same. We do what we do because we have a passion for the art. Not because we want to get rich. This was my first edit of another person's story, I'm sure with practice I will get better.

I'm proud of Ed and myself for what we have done.

greybeard851greybeard851over 10 years ago
Well said, Dear Editor, Well said!

I thought this story was delightful. I felt as though I was there in the dark with them. The descriptions were well done and, as far as I understand, fairly accurate.

Good Job!

Grey

P.S. I really enjoyed the comments from the commenter just before this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous