All Comments on 'A Cabin with a View Ch. 04'

by SmallTitFan

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Standing Ovation

excellent...Bravo Bravo

txcrackertxcrackerabout 11 years ago
Outstanding !

Someone having stolen my favorite line from one of my other posts I'll have to come up with another ! I enjoyed the whole series . Encore ! Encore !

DOM600DOM600about 11 years ago
Just great

I thoroughly enjoyed the entire series

Paxo1944Paxo1944almost 11 years ago
Absolutely Fabulous

The story from the first chapter to the last has been brilliant. The writing and story line have been so good as to not want to stop reading them. I certainly look forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Such a lovely fantasy

I sincerely wish the best for the real "you" and also of course; wherever she is "Miss Sarah"

Thanks;

DKP

rrynorriccrrynorriccabout 10 years ago
Lovely

Wonderful writing, and I am moved by the real story behind it. Wish you well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thankyou...

That's it really simply thak you for finishing. Your reasonot for wanting to finish... I wonder how many of us are still searching for the love we lost..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
best book I've read

So many people are still searching for that closure, I know first hand how it feels to be in your situation and it's hard but it's a beautiful thing falling in love. It is upsetting when you can't act on it and this story I feel really helped me. It's the best I've ever read thank you so much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I totally understand your dropping off on writing the stories for a while. I remember when I fell In Love, that very first time. Unrequited love is a wondrous, hopeful, painful heap of misery! Heh. We never got together, and even if we had I knew it would be a different kind of painful since I knew what kind of person she really was. Her poor dumbass husband that she married still to this day doesnt know who he married. Wonder if she ever quit fucking guys behind his back? Hell she was fucking two different guys while she was dating him, that I knew of, no telling if there were others! She has a parcel of kids now, maybe they keep her too busy to fuck around now, hehe. ....sad to fall in love with a lying, cheating nymphomaniac, eh? ...just as well though, I couldnt handle having a bunch of kids!

I had written about it later, or started writing about it... Just made it worse instead of clearing it out of my head, so I had to just walk away from it all mentally. I hardly ever think about it anymore. Met a great woman that I love and got married, took a while but After a time I fell in love with her as well.

Its really hard trying to explain the difference between loving a woman and being in love with a woman to someone who has never been in love. I just dont think you can understand it until it happens to you. The sad part is that so many have never been truly in love but think they have, and its easy to spot them.

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 8 years ago
Loved it

Thank you for a wonderful story to read. I am saddened that your own dream did not come true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This story maybe only fantasy but is it is so written that it seemed so real that I felt like crying at the fact that you weren't able to fulfill your love in real life, so very sorry!

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 6 years ago
I enjoyed it...

...But I didn't "love" it. It felt a little too fantasy-like for me (even on this site) and although I quite enjoyed it, the "cathartic" ending you engineered to close out the series was a little disappointing. But I do appreciate that this tale was based on your experience of unrequited desire so was difficult for you to finish and close off, so thank you for the closure and the tale.

goducks1goducks1about 6 years ago
i liked the story a lot - 5 stars

i'm glad i didn't have to wait so long from start to finish!!! i thought the sex scenes were great, loved the long tease, and i'm a sucker for a nice happy ending!!! i hope you keep writing!!

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

What a wonderful love story, it goes to show you that love knows no boundaries. Even with their difference in age they found unfettered love, family and that happily ever after. Well written. Thank you SmallTitFan for finishing this wonderful love story. 5 stars

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Great story all round. Love it. AAAAAA++++++

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous