A Cabin with a View Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,978 Followers

As I said that, I stopped and got down on one knee. I looked up into her eyes and I could see that, at last, she knew what I was getting ready to say.

"Miss Sarah, I would consider myself to be the luckiest guy on the earth if you would be my wife. Will you marry me?"

She began crying and they were obviously tears of joy. "I consider myself to be the luckiest girl on earth because you asked me to marry you. Yes, yes, yes, of course I'll marry you."

As soon as she said yes, I reached into my pocket and retrieved an engagement ring. She held her hand out and I placed the ring on her finger. "Please accept this as a token of my love for you. I promise you that my love for you will never end."

". . . and when we have babies, each of them will be a reminder of our love. And I hope that we'll start havin' babies as soon as we're married," she replied.

And so began our life together. Gretchen blew a gasket and moved away with a woman who I suspected to be her lesbian lover. Miss Sarah and I had a wedding which was attended by most of our family and friends, although some chose to express their disdain for our choice by boycotting the event. Of course, those people were crossed off of our Christmas card list.

Eventually, we had three children, two boys and a girl. Miss Sarah is a wonderfully devoted wife and mother and I am a devoted and faithful husband. Sometimes our children complain about being woken in the middle of the night by noises coming from the direction of our bedroom. Miss Sarah has continued to be extremely uninhibited in the bedroom, but our adventures never involve sex with others or being watched by others. When we have sex, it's not fucking; it's love, it's beautiful, and it's a private thing. If you've ever truly been in love, you understand.

SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,978 Followers
12