A Caring Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand slid back up over Chris's balls and enveloped his cock. She knew he was very close. This was it. Her hand flew up and down, her grip becoming firmer. She kept the angle of her pounding to the natural angle of Chris's erection – about 75 degrees above his stomach. She really wanted him to have a full and intense orgasm. And she was curious about how much sperm he had in those balls. She remembered the big dollops she saw on the windowsill and wall that afternoon, and she hoped he would beat that tonight.

Chris dropped his hand from his mother's breasts to concentrate on his fast approaching climax. Every muscle in his body was rigid. Joanne's hand flew up and down his cock, her thumb running along the soft ridge underneath where the sperm was about to pour out of him. She felt the cock head get suddenly larger. Chris uttered a strangled gasp, his face contorted, his hips thrust in the air, and the first creamy spurt jetted out of his cock.

The first spurt came out with such force that it flew across the air and landed on Chris's own face, hitting his cheek. Joanne gasped in wonder, but she didn't slow down. She knew there was more sperm to come. The second spurt was thicker, creamier and landed across his hairless chest. Still he kept coming. The third and fourth spurts landed on his waist. Joanne kept working. She was determined to drain him completely. Now his spurts were quite thick, bursting just inches above his cock head to fall down on her hand that was still pistoning his cock. Joanne was ecstatic. She loved the way Chris's sperm flew out of his cock. She felt proud that she'd done that. And there was still more. It wasn't flying through the air anymore, but like lava from a volcano it was running in strong streams down from the cock head, across her hand to pool around the base and run over his balls.

Eventually the sperm had to run out. Chris flopped his body on the bed and looked exhausted. Joanne softly massaged her son's cock as it deflated. She always marveled at the way a man's cock could be so powerful and strong one minute, and straight after it shot its load, curl up into a soft worm like appendage. She just loved everything about a man ejaculating and never tired of it. She'd seen quite a few cocks before she'd married John and loved the way every cock was different, every ejaculation a triumph.

Chris was out of it. His mind floated away after the intensity of his cum. It had to have been the most powerful orgasm he'd ever had. Suddenly he felt his mother lean over him and kiss his cheek. Ahhh, wasn't that were the first spurt landed? Holy shit, she's not just kissing me there, she's licking the sperm off. Chris couldn't believe it. His mother hadn't just whacked him off, now she was tasting his sperm!

Joanne leaned back and looked down at her son. Mmmm, he tasted good. That wasn't a bad thing to do was it? After all, it wasn't oral sex. I didn't take him in my mouth. But it was nice to taste his sperm. Joanne felt it completed what she had just done for her son. She'd showed him a woman was a sexual being and women also like sex. She'd shown him that he had nothing to be ashamed of in the cock department, and that his sperm was a gift that shouldn't be left to end up in the washing or in tissues.

Chris opened his eyes and looked up at his mother.

"Thanks mom, that was fantastic. The best ever."

Joanne smiled down at her son with a look of absolute love.

"You get a good night's sleep now Chris. See you in the morning."

And with that she pulled up the sheet to his chest, kissed him softly on the lips and left the room.