All Comments on 'A Casual Game Of Strip Poker Ch. 03'

by privatejoker

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
napebafnapebafabout 12 years ago
Very hot!

This was a very hot ending. I just love the angry sex to cap it all off. The only thing that could have been better would be if Jake tried to push Amy's limits a bit harder, or were a bit rough with her. But in any case, very good. Thanks!

Steve150177Steve150177almost 12 years ago
We are all playing it wrong

I love strip poker stories. I have read 90% of the ones here.

Everyone of them makes the same mistake. Heck, I have made it also.

The loser should not be the one with the worst hand. The loser should be the one with the 2nd best hand.

In real poker the one with the worst hand drops out. It's the one with the 2nd best hand who stays in and raises back. He/she is the big loser in each separate hand.

There is a long series of stories here about a girl who plays to avoid having the worst hand. She rarely loses much clothes since she plays it safe. Never tries for a flush, that could go bust; better to go for the good pair. Of course finally she lost and got her "reward".

This suggests that we need a reason to try to be the best. One short series allows the best hand to pick a 2nd person who must lose one piece of clothing. That is good, but the author never explored what would happen with this rule if all but one player were out to get that one. She (it would usually be a girl) would lose an item every hand and would soon be doing dares, soon (what the author calls "red") dares.

So, final thoughts-- 2nd best loses 2 (or maybe 1) item, best hand (winner) gets to put 1 item back on, and winner names 1 (or maybe 2) more playes to lose 1 item. If you want a "nice" game the winner must name a player with the most cloths on. If you want a "cut throat" game the winner must name a player with the least cloths on. Neutral is one of each. Or just let the winner choose who he wants. Naked players can't put 1 back on, but maybe can keep it handy to lose to avoid a dare. If you want everyone naked at the end, at some point the winner stops being able to put 1 back on or even keep it. (Once half or almost half are naked.)

Now-- each hand will see 2 players lose a total of 3 items while 1 player (the winner) puts 1 item back on. Net loss of 2 items lost per hand. [If winner can name 2 players, then net loss is 3 items per hand.] If there are 5 players and each has 7 items at the start, then you start with 35 items and it should take 18 hands to get everyone naked, 12 if winner chooses 2 extra losers.

I edit "A Slave to the Servants" by DoctorWolf, a Sci-fi story here. It has at least 6 of the top 7 slots on the All Time Sci-fi list. Check it out.

Emory_StrigerEmory_Striger6 months ago

Sexy, erotic, and kind of mean. Well written, but really needs proofreading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous