A Cat Named Cupid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And that word - boys! Good grief! Steven was eleven years older than him. Can he really be as turned on as he seems to be by the bear type that has never excited him before...and one that is at least six or seven years older than anyone he has ever dated, or bedded down with, before? He knew in his heart that he was already somewhat emotionally attached to Steven, so that wasn't at all in question. It was that nagging 'Can I be honestly horny as hell for him when I see him naked with his fur and ready to plow my ass with that big cock of his?'

He laughed as he suddenly realized he didn't even know whether Steven was a top or bottom. It hadn't been discussed yet. 'Oh boy. What if he is a total top or a total bottom? I am truly versatile and need a partner that's the same,' became yet another worrisome excuse for his stomach to generate some more gas. Andy sighed, turned in his chair, pulled open the top drawer on the small desk in his tiny office, and retrieved the bottle of Extra Strength Chewable Gaviscon antacid he always had handy. Four tablets and a half hour later, his stomach finally stopped sounding like the gurgling hot springs at Yellowstone National Park. "Gawd! Fucking and sucking cute young twinks is so much simpler, but dammit...they are...are...are just freakin' twinks though! I need a man like Steven is. I want a man like Steven is," was stated to the wall in his office.

* * * * *

Lunch and cake with Mom went fine. Steven was already more than halfway back to Marietta by 5:00, so his day had gone well. Just as he saw the sign for Little Hocking, he said a silent prayer for tonight to go as well as the rest of the day had. He wasn't ready to say he was in love, but he certainly already loved Andy as a friend and could envision a future with him if the feelings were returned. As if his prayer was being answered, he suddenly caught sight of an old campaign sign for the area's state representative peeking above the tall weeds along State Route 50. It simply said: 'Andy's the One.'

The larger than normal lunch rush had been easily manageable at Fire Mountain, and the early dinner crowd was also bigger than a typical Friday evening, but not overwhelming. He would easily be heading for home in another thirty minutes or so. Andy's stomach had stopped being a problem also, thanks in part to settling in his mind that come what may, tonight was going to be a positive turning point in his life. His rescuing Cupid from the winter cold that day a few short weeks ago had happened for a reason, and he had finally decided to stop trying to second guess fate and destiny.

* * * * *

When Steven answered the knock at his door, he knew it would be Andy, but he didn't expect him to be standing on the stoop with his arms loaded down like they were. At least a half dozen plastic grocery bags were dangling from his two arms like oversized gaudy bangles. He also had a good sized bakery box balanced between them too. "Isn't the old adage: 'Beware of Greeks bearing gifts'?" he teased his burdened buddy with.

"If you're lucky later tonight, you'll find out how 'Greek' I can get," Andy zinged back with immediately. "Remember? I'm second generation Italian, not Greek. But enough of the family pedigree for now...take this fucking cake off my hands before I drop it or the wine."

"Okay. Okay. Just messing with you a little, baby. I get to do that one day a year...and today is that day." As he took the large box from Andy, he asked, "What is all this shit anyway?"

"This 'shit' as you put it, is your birthday dinner, cake, wine to mellow us totally out, and maybe even a present in one bag. I even picked up a few mood candles in case you didn't have any."

Steven only grinned at the list Andy had rattled off. "Well if you get lucky later, you'll get to see what ten candles can do for the mood in a bedroom." He then added a wink and butt pat to the bubble butt showing in Andy's work khakis.

"Somebody is in a really good mood already evidently," Andy quipped and then shook his rump at Steven. "Hope that is a good sign for me...or is there a second shift showing up later?"

"Nope. You are first, second, and third trick today."

"I can only hope you're good for a second and third trick."

"If that's a challenge, I'm up to it," Steven replied.

Reaching out to cup the prominent box showing in Steven's jeans, Andy further teased with, "Doesn't feel like you are, but maybe if I keep rubbing it like this..."

"I can see we are both going to be a real riot tonight it looks like," Steven mumbled in between the moans Andy's soft squeezes were eliciting.

"Tell me if you want me to stop."

"Did I say anything about stopping?" Steven's own hands encircled Andy's waist and pulled them tight together. As he looked into Andy's eyes he whispered, "I so want you right now for some reason."

He punctuated the comment with a passionate kiss. Andy responded with parting his lips, sucking on Steven's tongue when it entered his mouth, and a circular grinding of his hips that crushed their crotches together and created instant erections for both. "Do you really?" he asked in an almost believable, serious tone. "So why aren't you taking me then? We can eat anytime."

Steven smiled, laced his fingers with Andy's, and shifted from seduction to action by leading Andy to his bedroom. By the time they got to the doorway a mere twenty-some feet down the hall, both had already kicked out of their shoes and pulled their polos over their heads. Steven spun Andy so he could have access to the snap and zipper on his pants, and Andy responded in kind by undoing Steven's jeans and pushing them down his furry thighs.

As he stood there looking at Steven's near naked body for the first time, he couldn't believe how much thick hair was covering his abs and pecs...nor how much it was turning him on even more than he already had been. He buried his face in the dead center of Steven's chest and began licking the fur as Steven finished getting his khakis down his legs. He had just starting nibbling on a nipple when he felt his underwear join his pants around his ankles and Steven gently lift his feet one at a time to slip the final bit of clothes free of his body. He stepped back slightly and ordered, "Your turn now. I wanna see all of you too. Lose those fuckin' boxers."

Steven complied and freed his cock, balls, and wild pubic patch from the cotton prison of his underwear. "You like?" he throatily questioned.

It only took a quick once over for Andy to reply with a lick of his lips and, "Oh hell yeah I do." He then stepped forward and pressed tight up against his naked tempter. Drilling his eyes into Steven's and grinding against him yet again, he proposed, "You be my Yogi and I'll be your Boo Boo. Show me how bears make love."

"Then put your pic-a-nic basket in the bed, Boo Boo." It was to be the final words from Steven for a while, as he immediately spread Andy's long legs and buried his face in his man pussy once he had splayed himself on the bed. He kissed, teased, licked, and poked the single winking eye with his tongue. He nibbled, chewed, and even gently bit the ring with his teeth. His hands worked the constantly writhing ass cheeks and fondled the full balls hanging between Andy's upper thighs. Steven finally captured the hard rod that was flopping against Andy's pubes and happy trail and put it inside his fist...then slowly began stroking it as he returned his lips to do final prep of the man cave he was going to invade in a few minutes with his fleshy, at attention soldier.

Ten more minutes of the intense attention, and Andy cried out, "For fucks sake, take my ass and take it now. You are making me crazy!"

Steven stopped his oral attack and shimmied up Andy's torso like a volunteer fireman climbing a rickety ladder. Once he had covered Andy's body with his own, he pressed his lips to Andy's and teased his teeth with his tongue tip. His thick member was wedged between Andy's thighs and snugged against his tender sac. As he began a rhythmic grind, Andy moaned loudly in pleasure.

"Now dammit! Take me now, babe. I am so ready for you."

Steven snugged his cock head against Andy's rosebud and simply asked, "You sure, baby?"

"Hell yes, I'm sure. Ready. Willing. And totally able." He then humped up against Steven with his hips to drive all three points home. "If we have a future...if you want a future with me...finish making love to me so I know you feel the same way I do about you." It then became Andy's turn to go silent except for the occasional moan, whimper, and satisfied sigh for the next ten minutes.

Steven had been easily able to slip inside Andy thanks to lubing up before he got to the apartment...just in case Andy arrived in the mood he did. He took his time sliding in and out and nudged up against Andy's special button a few times. Then he would get wild and hump like...well, like a grizzly in heat...which was a pretty accurate description of him at the moment. Andy responded in kind to each change of pace and if he wasn't already a power bottom, he sure knew how to fake it. Steven couldn't ever remember being this turned on in bed and even on the eve of turning forty-one, he gave it his all and performed as well as he had at eighteen. The happy face Andy was wearing and the constant moans of approval said they had both reached Nirvana. As Steven felt the sudden movement at the base of his cum chute, he tried to stop the flow, but realized it was useless. His hips shifted into overdrive and Andy roared his approval along with humping up into every hard downward thrust Steven was now taking full advantage of.

Just as Andy was feeling the escape of his own life fluid into the tube on his quaking shaft, his eyes caught a movement above him on the top of the bookcase headboard.

CUPID! The damn cat was stretched out above them and more than obviously watching them fuck! The look on the furry, whiskered face just as the first rope flew from Andy's slit and splattered his face, said Cupid was trying to tell him, 'Good job my man. Now I will have two humans to do my bidding because he does love you...just like you know you have already fallen in love with him.'

Andy not only knew the telepathic message from the cat was totally true, but as Steven's own massive orgasm began emptying inside him, Andy vocally declared that love to the man poised above him and making every nerve he had jump like they were being jolted by a live 220 line.

Steven smiled the largest he ever had and repeated the words back to Andy as his own.

As the final dribbles oozed from Andy's slit and Steven finally felt his cock going soft and pulled out, they both saw the tail flicks of approval of their mating from Cupid. Steven chuckled and said, "I told you the other day, he was a perv. Ever since I got him fixed, he has had this voyeur thing going. Hope you can get used to it."

Andy smiled and kissed Steven's nose before answering with, "How could I not get used to anything that fur ball does? He is the reason we are together now. Our own private Cupid that didn't even need a quiver full of arrows to make his magic work."

Cupid got in the final word by leaping down from his perch and cuddling up with the guys. As they faded into a most satisfying afterglow and thoughts of what the future might hold for them, Cupid faded away also into his fifth nap of the day, purring right along with his humans.

* * * * *

One final author note: I hope you have enjoyed this little tale and that you will take a few seconds to add your vote (and a comment if you like) below. Since this is an official entry in the Valentine Day contest, each one is important and very appreciated. May your February 14th be a memorable one and your Cupid...in whatever form he needs to take...find that special person for you also. Much love, JKD

* * * * *