All Comments on 'A Certain Perception'

by AngelCherysse

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Similarities

As a fan both of this story and Keith's "Turning Him..." I will say there is a striking resemblance among certain scenes. However, I'm not certain which was posted first. While new to Literotica, "A Certain Perception" was originally posted on other sites like Crystal's Archive and Fictionmania quite some time ago.

I'm also not all that certain it really matters. Many TS stories have very similar plotlines, and are often cribbed (inspired?) from older stories. It's not as though anyone is being paid or becoming famous for any of this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
loved it

Great story well written i was engrossed.. i thought it would be one of those .. " i cant beleive what ive become " stories where the man is forced into being a girl.. It was a lovely spin on a genre thats usually predictable. I love the fact that gigi got the last laff in the end or will get it .. poetic justice and all. Thanx for a lovely and entertaining story! perfect!

lexi

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story

Great story. Interesting twist. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow

Well done, long, fully realized, HOT. This is a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Top notch

What can I say? Grade-A material. I actually had a funny feeling that it wouldn't end too well... which is sad but at the same time, well, reassuring in a way.

Oh, and Kyra is fabulously monstrous and manipulative... always did like characters of that sort. Not to mwntion that Micheal/Gigi is quite believable, albeit tragic.

A bit long, but understandably so, and not at all excessive...

Damn I could go on for hours. I think that'll do for now.

NYTimesBestNYTimesBestabout 17 years ago
very professional

Quite creative, the twist at the end is brilliant, and everything is well written and has a great flow. Overall, an excellent story.

Purple_RaihnePurple_Raihnealmost 16 years ago
*just shakes*

Well written, I won't deny that. Being a real-life Intersexed woman AND a former prostitute, I knew from the beginning this was pure fantasy. Almost nobody WANTS to be a whore, and the silly bitches who do because of TV/Movie glamorizations usually learn reality pretty quick. So I read it knowing what silly unrealistic fantasy it was.

The growing unease didn't stop me from reading, knowing the lying bitch Kyra would turn out to be. I cried horrified at the big reveal, and her almost kind-of revenge on Kyra at the end seemed tacked on and hollow. The whole story left me unsettled and angry.

But that's what proves you're an amazing writer. Anyone can write a creepy story about horrible manipulation and what amounts to long-term psychological rape.

It takes talent to make it crawl under your skin and leave you disturbed, skin crawling and uncomfortable, as if it happened to you.

THAT, is TALENT.

Keep writing.

Just maybe next time, let the victim have a more closure-giving revenge.

- Penny

Purple_RaihnePurple_Raihneover 15 years ago
Cheryse Is Injured

Just everyone knows, Angel was injured in a bicycle accident, but she's okay now and will be back soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
hmm

I don't think I'll ever understand this type of tale. Boy meets girl, they fall head over heals, she mutilates him mentaly and physicaly (granted some times it's somewhat willingly done), girl dumps victim (some times into a really bad situation: slavery, prostitution, whatever)and gets a new 'real' man, laughs all the way. I've met some mean women before but this is just wierd. But I guess it must get some people's crank turning, otherwise why would it be a repeating theme in various stories. *sigh* Oh well.

angiquesophieangiquesophieover 15 years ago
wonderful

lovely fantasy...and yes, the twist at the end is great.

as the story is first person, her dumbing down

might have been reflected a bit more in

the way it was written, though. but still: wonderful.

(and get better soon to write some more)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
THANKS ANGEL.

This story excited me like no other.. keep up the good work... please...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
SICK

What a sick cunt this author is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
like it

i like this and most of the stories you have written, if people think your writing is sick they should not read it. keep writing because I love the way put a story together .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
What the?

This is really demented... And predictable as well. The author has to be really sick in the head.

Purple_RaihnePurple_Raihnealmost 15 years ago
Anonymous idiot

Cheryse isn't sick in the head. She was exploring her dark side. Her and I talk frequently via e-mail. Don't be a jackass.

SilencedSkiesSilencedSkiesalmost 14 years ago
not physically possible

the human body is far more fragile than you seem to believe (im a combat medic). if anyone got that kind of surgery in any amount of time frame, coupled with drugs and the rampant sex, they would flatline and keel over. when the human body is altered as drastically as you stated, it would destroy itself because it would attempt to continue function in its unaltered state and the heart or brain would give out under the strain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Kinda Strange

-Interesting though.

Glad "Gi Gi" is getting back at Kyra. Fulfilling Michael's fantasy was pretty hot, but getting him/her hooked to painkillers and coke though was a bitch move.

pammycakes13pammycakes13almost 12 years ago

Just the best damn Tranny story EVER, and a Classic I can read over and over again!!! Thanks much, Ms. AC!!

teganslutteganslutover 11 years ago
Ouch

Cruel. Gut wrenching. Horrifying. Disgusting. And hot as hell. Liked the bit of revenge and Gigi being kinda happy instead of the more common, "Oh my god what has she done?" ending. Hope you're o.k.

ComodineComodineover 11 years ago
Rainbow Warrior

Is like a rainbow between my heart and mind; passion and anger.

A fiction that I was overwhelmed by the lengths of its inconsistency with the assumptions that the most naive junkie would doubt BUT this is a great fiction with a final phoned but who makes a nice nod.

I love him ♥, I hate him ☻

Oh merde ! ☺

fuerte abrazo y cariños

sissifyme220sissifyme220over 11 years ago
OMG!

Oh my GOD, this story is simply AMAZING. I was so hawt from beginning to end!

sissifyme220sissifyme220over 11 years ago
OMG!

I wish I had found this piece earlier. It is so fucking amazing

MikerpenMikerpenalmost 11 years ago
Nice hot story

The detailed description of the physical and mental changes makes this one of my favorite stories. And the little revenge ending was sweet. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A favourite story

Angel Cherysse is one of my favourite writers of TG fiction - literate and sexy - and this is her best IMO. The slow mental and physical transformation and its consequences followed by the ending twist makes for an entertaining read

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
continue please

i would love a continuation where gig finally destroys kyra out of revenge. kinda a reap what you sow type deal.

straponphilstraponphilover 9 years ago
Maybe It Is Just Me

But I honestly wanted to see Kyra get away with it, completely. If you are going to indulge your darkest fantasies, they should absolutely be taken to their logical conclusion, which would be Kyra manipulating everyone except her ex-pimp into being her degraded sluts. Angel always writes wonderful stories but they tend to follow similar arcs, which is why I was hoping this one would be vastly different, at the end, anyway.

Still, a wonderful story, as usual, from one of my favorite authors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow!! !

Like the movie, "Gravity" this story keeps you on the edge of your seat with no let-up. Fabulous!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I had to vote your story early.

I still haven't finished reading it (on page 5), but I can imagine it vividly living vicariously through your words.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous