A Chance Encounter Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I have always wanted to....... No, its too much to ask."

"Come on, out with it."

"Ok, but say no if you don't want to. I've always wanted to do it outdoors, in the open air - but somewhere public, where there's a chance of being caught. I don't want to be caught, but its exciting just thinking about it."

"Have you got anywhere in mind?"

"There are a few possibilities.... If you're sure, we could go for a walk and check them out. Maybe decide and go back tomorrow."

Karen showered first, then Dave - while Karen dressed. A tight blouse to show her figure, and a floating skirt that wisped around her legs - almost see-through. Dave made appreciating comments the moment he saw her. they left the hotel, and Dave led her to a nearby park. Hand in hand they strolled across the grass and through the trees to a small lake. "Its a pity they lock this place up at night," He said, "it would have been perfect."

"It is nice here, but there are quite a few people. Can we sit for a while?"

They lay on the grass, holding hands - his thumb caressing her palm continuously. Karen couldn t remember the last time she'd had her hand held in public, or the last time she'd been treated like a young girl. Emotion welled up inside her. She rolled onto her side, her lips inches away from Dave s. He couldn t resist, he kissed her. Karen unbuttoned the first two buttons of her top, allowing Dave to see she wore no bra.

"Here? Now?" She asked, her voice husky with desire. "Shall I sit on top of you, or shall we walk to those bushes over there?"

"We couldn t........... You wouldn t................ would you?"

Karen grabbed his hand and pulled him to his feet. "There's only one way to find out!" She tugged him towards the undergrowth.

Immediately, they stepped into a world that changed before their eyes. The brightness of the day was gone, replaced by shadow. Tall trees and spreading bushes lay at each side of a meandering path, , the light subdued by the canopy overhead. It was cool and quiet, even the birds seemed to have stopped singing. Karen stood entranced. "Its lovely, so cool. Come on Dave, Let's do it here."

Dave looked around nervously, it seemed alright - but maybe a bit further in would be safer. Karen threw caution to the wind, undoing the rest of her buttons and exposing her breasts. Dave licked his lips, his cock grew hard. He put his arm around Karen's shoulders and led her further along the path. A huge rhododendron bush appeared before them, Dave stooped and lifted the bottom branches to allow pathway to its centre. Inside they were surrounded by branches and leaves - like a green cave, a tunnel leading ahead of them.

Dave put his hands on Karen's breasts, then up to her shoulders - slipping the top free and hanging it carefully on a branch. Karen twirled, enjoying the coolness on her naked flesh. She slipped her thumbs into the waistband of her skirt, and slid it down to show Dave that she wore no underwear beneath it - then pulled it back up. Dave pulled her to him, then knelt - flicking her skirt over his head. He nuzzled at her cunt, his tongue not quite able to reach her lips. Karen pushed against his shoulders and he fell back. Like flash she unzipped his fly and withdrew his stiff cock. Squatting, she lowered herself onto it - tossing her skirt forward to cover his face. Dave's hands found her breasts again as Karen rose and descended the length of his cock. Unlike the previous occasion when she had ridden him, Karen didn't slide over his cock - this time she rose above it, before bending her knees to spear it into herself.

Slowly she rode him, her head cast back - concentrating on the pleasure she was getting from his cock. A rustle, and a stranger appeared before her - his face a picture of amazement. Karen froze, what should she do? the man smiled, unzipped and pulled out a huge limp cock. In his hand the beast grew, until it was hard and stiff - and the head could be seen, glistening purple. He started to wank. Karen relaxed, unable to take her eyes from the monster cock - and began to ride the cock within her once again. Unaware of what was going on, Dave puzzled as to why Karen had paused - he moved a hand to her clit and began to finger her as she resumed moving.

Karen was awe-struck by the size of the stranger s cock, she beckoned him forward with a motion of her head. The stranger approached, his hand leaving his cock to urge Karen's head towards his groin. Karen kissed the tip, then opened her lips and accepted the cock into her mouth. It was huge! It filled her mouth and she almost gagged on it. Her hand delved inside the man s trousers, and found a pair of balls of a size to go with the cock. The hand on her head was joined by a second hand, holding her head still as the huge cock fucked her mouth. She sat down on Dave's cock, squirming her bottom to try and drive it deeper. She couldn t breathe, and took her hand from the man s balls to wank his cock instead. The man smiled, rocking back on his heels and thrusting his hips forward - his hands running through her hair. His knees buckled slightly, and he shot his load all over Karen's breasts. Karen wanked the last few drops from the tip of his cock, as the stranger bent and rubbed his come into her tits - finally putting a finger between her lips for her to suck clean. He put his cock backed into his trousers, threw Karen a mock salute and walked off - disappearing back from whence he came.

Karen stood, feeling Dave's cock leave her cunt. Carefully she kept his face covered with her skirt as she turned around and knelt to suck his cock from the side. She felt a cool breeze waft over her pussy, and hoped that she wasn't mistaken. Her bum moved from side to side as she busied herself on Dave's cock.... a hand on her ass, she was right - the guy hadn t gone, he had still been watching and read her signal. She wanted that monster inside her! Karen felt her bum stroked, then her cunt lips spread - then something huge was introduced into her hole. It sank all the way in, filling her. She pushed back against it, feeling every inch - then it withdrew to the lips of her pussy, before sliding all the way in again.

Karen doubled her efforts on Dave's cock, making little mewing noises in her throat as the monster shagged her. It was too good, too much to bear - she heard the familiar squelching noise as she came, her pussy overloading with lubrication. She held a hand up, and the cock withdrew. A voice whispered in her ear, "Same time tomorrow?" Karen held up a fist, with the thumb extended. Dave came, filling her mouth with salty fluid which she swallowed.

"Wow Karen, when you get going you really do get going - for a while there I was on a different planet. But what about you, how shall I satisfy you now?"

"That was just for you Dave, just to fulfil your fantasy about having it outdoors. Did you enjoy it? Shall we come back and do it again tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow is your turn, tomorrow we do whatever you want to do - tomorrow is up to you."

"Really, anything I like - no matter what it is?"

"Anything at all."

"Then I'm looking forward to tomorrow already."

"Why, what's cooking?"

"Tomorrow I get my fantasy, and you get a surprise."