All Comments on 'A Chance Meeting?'

by laffalot

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

i really liked this story its brilliant please continue it i would love to know if they do continue the relationship

elle_9549elle_9549about 12 years ago
Interesting twist!

I think you should continue this. ~ L

pope32767pope32767about 12 years ago
What a pity this isn't in Romance, where it belongs

If only that category weren't so firmly heterosexist....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A few pointers

First off, GREAT JOB! Two things though....First: Is there really a such thing as a "comfortable stool"? Because I don't know anyone who has ever sat in one. Second: I don't know why, but the "twist" was kind of predictable. Even though the names were different between the mistress and Anne, I expected that they were really the same person.

That being said, THANK YOU for not twisting the ending into a three-some between the husband, mistress and wife. That type of ending would have been too predictable.

All that being said. I loved the ending. I loved the irony of the woman who gave Katie the greatest sexual experience of her life was also the woman who participated in her misery. :) PLEASE KEEP WRITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I really liked the story and kinda like to see how their new relationship will unfold especially once her ex finds out the two of them are sleeping together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good

Really liked the twist, and how it turned out. Hope the is a part 2

BarelyJustBarelyJustabout 12 years ago
Thumbs Up

Good job of developing characters and making a convoluted story believable. And, as a bonus, really hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Really got me going. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
This sounds an awful lot like..........

the movie "Chloe". Is that where you got your idea?

laffalotlaffalotabout 12 years agoAuthor

I had to look up the movie Chloe after reading the response from anonymous, and I have actually seen that movie before, although I don't remember the entire thing. I do remember however, that the wife in the movie was paying a pretty prostitute to flirt with her husband so she could find out if he would take the bait and cheat. They met in a bar a few times, and the wife slowly fell for the prostitute. I don't really see any resemblance to my story, except maybe the two women talking in a bar. If anonymous had signed in, perhaps we could have discussed this more in depth through email.

Anyway, I'd like to thank all the people who have commented on my story. It has gotten way more positive feedback than I expected.

sexykitten123sexykitten123about 11 years ago
Amazing!

Oh my gosh, that was such a good story! So hot and the twist of who Beth(Anne) was was shocking yet awesome. :) And the ending was really sweet. Thanks for posting! I almost never find anything good in this section so it was really refreshing to find this.

FromElliWithLoveFromElliWithLovealmost 11 years ago
Awh

I thought this was adorable (: really I did.

sarahwalker10sarahwalker10over 10 years ago
really nice

A really nice story, I liked it. I'm glad Anne felt guilty and was trying to help Katie. I'd like to read more, find out what happens with these two. See if that snake of a husband gets what he deserves. Thanks for the story.

Tippy69Tippy69about 9 years ago

Talk about karma is a bitch. Really would like to see how things go between the two women. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One of my Favorites

I have read a lot of lesbian stories with young / older theme this story rates up there with one of the best. The story followed a believable path

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous