A Chance Meeting with a Short Skirt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes." Myra breathed simply in answer to his question.

They left the car and he rapidly unlocked the front door, ushering her in. As she passed he took her by the shoulders and pressed her back against the doorjamb and kissed her again hard. He held her face between his hands and raked her hair back, leaning against her, pressing his body against hers.

"Your room mates?" Myra suddenly giggled and looked around sheepishly.

"Right." Jack replied and led her by the hand through the living room to his bedroom. As soon as he closed the door behind them, he flipped on a small lamp, which lit the room in a dim amber glow. Myra stood surveying the room, his bed pushed up against one wall was tall and made; for once he thought gratefully. It was sparsely furnished and the walls glowed a bright white contrasting with the dark wood of his bed head and chest of drawers. When Myra took off her jacket and turned back to him he swallowed, surveying her slim arms in the tight fitting t-shirt she wore and the way her round breasts were pleasingly silhouetted under the thin fabric. His memory flashed an image of her breasts unclothed, as she danced for him in the club and he felt a twinge of passion.

Without pausing to think he stepped forward and stripped the t-shirt from her body, releasing the black lacy bra that held her breasts. Compliantly, Myra stood for him and let him hastily undress her. In a second he had stripped the tight blue jeans down over her hips and thighs but they snagged on her short stiletto boots. He didn't stop to remove her shoes and instead hooked his fingers underneath her black lacy g-string and stripped it down her thighs also. When he stood up she was standing almost naked before him. Her soft brown eyes were dark and inviting in the dim light, but she didn't speak and she hadn't resisted or stopped to help him. He had thrown off his jacket and now stripped off his t-shirt and jeans hastily in between hot, wet kisses with Myra who continued to stand in the center of his room where he had removed her clothes.

"Please fuck me," he thought he heard her say in his ear when he kissed the side of her neck and nuzzled the hollow of her throat, breathing the musky perfumed smell of her deeply. His hands at last found her breasts and he held the perfect, taut globes, feeling the nipples tighten against his palms. His cock ached with needing to be inside her, he could feel her thigh rubbing gently against it as they stood closely together.

Suddenly, without thinking, he turned her around, her jeans were still around her ankles and she could not move easily. He pressed her face down on his bed, her long thin legs, hanging over the side so that her feet were still on the floor. The tantalizing shape of her round ass grabbed his attention and he held his cock, pumping it roughly with his fist while with the other hand he reached between her legs, gliding his fingers between the swollen lips of her pussy. Gradually he pushed a finger gently into her pussy, which was already slick with her wetness. He heard her groan softly with pleasure and for a moment he finger-fucked her till the juices from her pussy started dripping down his finger.

"Tell me you want me to fuck you."

"Fuck me, please." He could hear her say in a small, plaintive voice. While he had fingered her she had managed to push off her jeans over her boots, and she shimmied her pelvis backwards off the bed slightly until she could stand with her legs apart, offering up her succulent recesses to him. He pushed his cock quickly against the opening of her pussy, rubbing the glistening tip against her. With a couple of small thrusts the tip was greased by her wetness and then he slid easily and elatedly into her. Her pussy was tight and hot and he shuddered with excitement to be finally inside her. She gripped him tightly as he drove into her from behind.

Myra responded to his thrusts as they threw themselves into it, pushing back against him, finding the rhythm of his strokes. But he needed to see her face and feel her breasts so he reluctantly pulled out and urged her to roll over. Holding her hips he quickly pushed himself back into her. With every thrust, her breasts shuddered and she touched her nipples, pinching them, rubbing them with her long fingers. As he fucked her harder, he watched one of her hands slither down her abdomen and press urgently against her clit. He groaned as she latched her long, stiletto booted legs around his waist and his head rolled back and he closed his eyes in ecstasy as he felt her rocking herself closer and closer to orgasm as he fucked her.

When he opened his eyes a moment later, her body was splayed out in front of him, one hand vigorously masturbating herself, her back arched and her head back, eyes closed and lips apart, moaning softly. Her hips were jerking spasmodically now, her pelvis pressing against his, forcing his cock deeper and deeper into her. Her moans had become cries and her fingers rubbed furiously at her swollen clit when suddenly her eyes flew open a far away look of intense pleasure on her face, she cried out and came hard around his cock. He could feel her pussy convulsing around him, which only made his already hard erection impossibly harder.

As her orgasm faded and her body slumped she looked up at him with a glazed expression and leaned back on her elbows. The look in her eyes sent a burst of desire through his body, he needed a release now. Pushing her back on the bed, her knees bent, the stiletto boots resting on his bed. He crawled over her and plunged back into her now slippery wetness. The entire length of his body pressed against hers. Her long arms entwined around his neck and her booted legs wrapped around his hips as she matched his rhythm. She kissed his neck and was whispering something incomprehensible in his ear her breath sending tantalizing thrills of pleasure through him. The tension of his orgasm was building and his breath was coming hard and fast. He jerked suddenly still as he felt his cum erupt suddenly. His whole body shuddered with the prolonged pleasure of it, as he felt it spurt high inside her. But he needed to see it and pulled out of her, rolling his cock in his fist and watching in awe as another spurt of white cum shot out and splashed across her cheek and chin. Another spurt erupted onto her glistening belly. His head rolled back as he squeezed the last of the cum from his still hard cock. Then he collapsed next to her on his bed, breathing hard, with the bliss of the post-orgasm high clouding his brain.

They lay still like that in the warm afterglow of sex. He could feel the side of her thigh pressed against his hip and it was comforting. His breath was coming back and his heartbeat was slowing. He didn't want to speak and break the delicious magic of the high. Myra stirred next to him. She turned to look over at him and her brown eyes were dark and shining in the dim light. Neither of them wanted to say anything. Both surprised by the intensity of the experience.

"That felt … great." Myra spoke softly, her voice husky with contentment. Jack smiled and closed his eyes. He wanted to sleep but he also wanted to start all over again. He felt surprised at how great it was, felt a moment of fear when he realized how well their bodies fit together. Then he pushed away the fear and leaned over to look her in the eye.

"You are great," he said and meant it.

He gently touched her face, tracing the contours of her cheek and lip. He leaned in and lightly kissed her on the lips. Her body was smooth and golden and completely relaxed. He wanted to explore it more, inspect every inch. With a fingertip he caught a drip from the puddled remnants of his orgasm that had collected in her navel. She looked down at herself, seeing the wetness collected on her skin and smiled a small happy smile. He got up from the bed and found some tissues and cleaned her up. She lay there, like a child, half-asleep and let him.

"Can you stay the night with me?" He asked her.

She stared at him with an impenetrable expression, but nodded. Without speaking they climbed under the covers of his bed. She curled down into the bed on her side and he lay next to her on his side, spooning, feeling the slope of her butt and thighs against his stomach and he caught one of her legs between his. His right hand gently held one breast. He leaned his face into her hair and breathed in her soapy scent deeply.

Myra was falling asleep and he knew he should get up and turn out the lamp, but the pale amber glow was comforting and he felt completely peaceful. It was odd. Normally he didn't like sleeping with someone he had just met. There was awkwardness and discomfort having an unfamiliar presence in bed. With Myra held close against him he felt at home, like she was meant to be there. The thought should be disturbing but it was not and he fell asleep.

THE END