A Change of Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BaronS
BaronS
22 Followers

Lisa remained inert. Raoul had trained her to be obedient, under any circumstance. She had learned her lessons well

As Raoul continued to address Lisa, he began to roll her throbbing clitoris between his thumb and finger. Then he pinched it, hard!

"These men have accepted my offer, Lisa. But, they have added a condition: I cannot witness your punishment. They said my presence would give you added strength to withstand their planned chastisement. Of course Lisa, they are right, we both know that. I trust that you will not fail me. Therefore, I have accepted their condition regarding my presence and will honorably abide by 'their' version of your decorum during the discipline and humiliation sessions.

Lisa was a rock.

"Of course Lisa, if they are unscrupulous, they could lie to me about your performance. How would I know? Yet under the terms of our contract, I would be bound to the agreement nonetheless! Since it is my honor that is at stake here, I'm counting on you to perform at your very best."

Raoul pleaded his case with counterfeit empathy, letting Lisa know that she was only a slave and that she could be easily traded away under the slimmest of pretenses.

Raoul then pinched Lisa's clit even harder and when there was no response from her, he released his grip upon her sexual button, turning his attentions once again to the young pony by his side.

His fingers were slippery wet, covered in Lisa's feminine honey. He offered his hand up to his 'pony' as he would have offered an ice cream cone to a child. She licked at his glistening fingers with a hungry passion, forcing her tongue to manoeuvre around the formidable 'bit' that was wedged into her mouth. While she cleaned the Master's sweetly glazed fingers, she pranced about at the end of her lead like a real pony, anxious to get into the paddock for a run!

Raoul laughed at both of his women.

"Both of you are cunts, but you Lisa, are special. You are special because if you react to the Arab's whipping and humiliation without a whimper or a flinch, then they will bestow upon me a harem of 25 young females. And you my sweet Lisa will be the den mother to all of them. You'll be able to train them for my use. You will become their guiding light. And Lisa, you can have first pick of any one of them for your own private needs."

For the first time ever in his presence, Lisa beamed with a look of triumphant achievement. Knowing now that she was guaranteed to acquire that special stature in life she had always longed for, as she always believed was her due.

Then looking down at Raoul with the innocence earned by unencumbered obedience, she whispered ever so faintly, "Thank you Master."

BaronS
BaronS
22 Followers
12