Family Therapy!

Story Info
Therapy helps a family!
1.7k words
3.99
20.9k
26

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/09/2023
Created 07/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Smith's marriage had run into the problem of routine lately. Every week it was the same old same old. Her husband worked long hours and was never there for her. She yearned for something more. Mrs. Jones needed more than her boring suburban life. She wanted excitement. Luckily, an old high school friend had recently reconnected with her via Facebook.

Ashley told her about a therapist in her hometown who could help her marriage. Ashley said he had really helped her marriage out. So Mrs. Smith made an appointment with the therapist. The therapist's secretary told Mrs. Smith that there was an appointment available tonight. She should bring her husband.

When the Smiths entered the therapist's office, the first thing Mrs. Smith noticed was the secretary. She had enormous breasts and was wearing very little clothing. From her point of view, it wasn't professional behaviour. The assistant looked like she belonged in a brothel instead of a therapist's office. How could Ashley suggest an office like this?

"Dr. Mysterio likes for his patients to drink this tea before he sees them. It's supposed to help them like relax." said the busty receptionist. She jiggled her copious breasts in front of them.

The Smiths each took a cup of tea and drank it. Their eyes rolled over and became glassy. The tea had made them pliable and unafraid to reveal their deepest inhibitions to Dr. Mysterio or take on any new ones he might instill.

When Dr. Mysterio came out to greet them, he was naked except for a robe. His cock was hard and standing straight out. He looked at Mrs. Smith. She was plain and simple. There was no chance, so far, of changing her into a MILF, but this was only the first session of many. Dr. Mysterio's possibilities were endless, especially with his potions and usage of mind control.

"Come into my office," he ordered softly. Mr. and Mrs. Smith stood up and walked into his office. Dr. Myseterio took off his robe and sat naked before them on a chair. He was hard. He loved the transformation process. What would this couple become? What could this couple become? The possibilities were endless.

"So, Mrs. Smith, you were referred by your friend Ashley...what can I do for you? Ashley probably told you I specialize in sexuality. It's best, to be honest and accept what I tell you, BUT I guarantee your sex life will become more exciting." stated Dr. Mysterio.

"Well, Doctor, my husband and I have been married for twenty years. Our daughter will be turning eighteen in two days, and our marriage just seems to have run into a rut. I...we want to do something exciting and new. My friend Ashley says that you're one to see about that. She said you could make our lives spicier." stated Mrs. Smith.

"That's nice, Mrs. Smith. I promise to make your life very exciting. Now sleep while I talk to your husband." stated Dr. Mysterio.

Mrs. Smith fell right to sleep.

"Now, Mr. Smith...your wife seems to think your sex life has hit a bit of a rut. She wants to turn things up in the bedroom. What do you want?" stated Dr. Mysterio.

"Well, Erica and I have been together since we were just out of high school. If she wants something different in the bedroom, then I suppose I'll have to go along with that," stated Mr. Smith.

Dr. Mysterio smirked. A naturally submissive husband, he would be perfect for moulding. This couple was totally vanilla which meant they would be perfect, and they also had a daughter who would be ripe for fucking in just two days.

"Now, Luke, you don't mind if I make your wife do dirty and perverted acts do you??" questioned Dr. Mysterio.

"Not at all, Doc; you're the medical professional, after all. You know what's best for Erica." stated Luke robotically.

"Now Erica, it's time for you to wake up." stated Dr. Mysterio. "As you do, you'll find me very attractive and only want to please me. Your husband no longer matters. Understand?"

"Yes, Doctor," stated Erica mindlessly.

"Good, good, good slut...from now on, you'll find it insanely attractive when I degrade you, understand slut, and you'll only be able to cum when I say you can?" stated Dr. Mysterio.

"Yes, Doctor," said Mrs. Smith, smiling at him while staring at his erect cock.

Dr. Mysterio strode up to Mrs. Smith and ripped her shirt off. "On your knees whore." he ordered.

Erica smiled, eager to obey. Her panties grew wetter.

Mrs. Smith didn't object as Dr. Mysterio reached behind her and unclasped her bra. His eyes never left her face as he cupped her breasts - he didn't remove the bra, just reached under it to tweak her nipples. They became hard.

She moaned. It felt so good. Things were starting to look up.

After playing with her nipples for a few minutes, the much older man ran his right hand up and down her legs a few times before parting them slightly and reaching into her panties.

One of his fingers found her clit, and after making her moan by dipping into her wetness, He started running over it repeatedly. "You'll learn to love this whore, having strangers use you and degrade you," stated Dr. Mysterio.

"Yes, Doctor, if you say so, doctor," said Erica, as she tried to push herself down onto Dr. Mysterio's fingers. Erica knew she could trust Dr. Mysterio. He was a doctor?

Ashley had recommended him...sure she hadn't seen Ashley in years, but Ashley was her friend?

"Say you wanted strangers to plow your pussy...you want to eat ripe cunts." said Dr. Mysterio.

"I...don't know if I can say that," said Erica. Suddenly, she was uncertain. Should a doctor be acting like this? Why was her husband asleep? But Dr. Mysterio loved Erica's uncertainty. He loved breaking sluts. Dr. Mysterio could just imagine what Erica would look like with a red ass. He kept his fingers tracing her pussy. Erica still kept trying to push down.

"Suck!" he said, holding out his pussy juice-covered fingers. Dr. Mysterio used a lot of his power to force Erica to suck. He wanted this vanilla couple to have a second appointment.

Longing for pussy juice, Erica lapped it up from Dr. Mysterio's fingers.

"Now say what I told you earlier," said Doctor Mysterio.

"Uhmm...I want to have strangers plow my pussy and eat ripe cunts?" questioned Erica. She still thought something was wrong with this statement, BUT if Dr. Mysterio was telling her to say it, it must be okay.

A stupid look came over Erica's face. She smiled, knowing it to be true she loved the sensation of having some stranger play with her clit, and soon she was so aroused that there was a serious risk of her juices dripping onto the velvet carpet.

Just as she was about to cum, the man stopped and turned to her. "You haven't earned the right to cum yet...it'll take about several months if not more. But I have some suggestions to help you out the rest of this week. Be a good slut and follow them. You'll be eager to obey me from now on."

Erica nodded. She wanted to follow the doctor's orders. She wanted a better sex life. She wanted to be a good slut!

"This entire week, I want you to take all the carrots and cucumbers you have. Shove them up your cunt and try to get off on them. You're such a dirty whore you won't be thinking of your husband, though. You'll only be thinking of me, my cock and how to please me. Feed these carrots...unwashed to your daughter and husband. My secretary will also give you some special pills to take; you're happily going to take one of these every day. Is that understood, slut?" stated Dr. Mysterio.

"Yes, doctor," stated Erica. She was now staring transfixed at Dr. Mysterio's cock. It was there, and it was just so much better than her husband's cock. She was supposed to be working on her marriage. The "sane" part of her mind wondered how a better marriage was achieved by thinking of other men's cocks. Gods, she wanted Dr. Mysterio's cock.

"Slut, go back to sleep while I talk to your husband." Erica fell asleep and dreamt of Dr. Mysterio's cock.

"Wake up, Mr. Jones," said Dr. Mysterio.

"Yes, Doctor Mysterio," said Luke.

"Now, Luke, I no longer want to think of Erica as your wife. Sex with her doesn't interest you anymore. You're no longer able to get an erection...except when you look at your new administrative assistant--Rod. He gives you such a boner. You'll always have a pup tent in your pants when you see him. You'll try to jerk off in your private CFO bathroom, but you won't be able to cum. You'll dream of Rod every night--pup tent. Rod is the most attractive man in the world---apart from me. That you've ever seen.

Don't try and hide your faggot-ness from me. I've seen how your cock is rising. I know how much a fag like you wants to jerk off. Now take those hands away...handcuffs and bondage will come later." said Dr. Mysterio.

"Obey me for now---you; always obey me," said Dr. Mysterio. "You'll always obey me. You'll get the pink pills from my secretary, is that understood."

"Yes, Dr. Mysterio," stated Luke. His hands fell to his sides. Vanilla Luke wondered what handcuffs and bondage were.

"It's time for both of you to wake up. All I want you to remember, apart from the orders I gave you, is that you had a productive session and can't wait to return. Now pick up your meds from my secretary and leave."

"Yes, Doctor. Mysterio," the couple stated. The Smiths did as Dr. Mysterio bid. They were only too eager to return next week.

Dr. Mysterio had decided to take the Smiths on as clients. He had one phone call to make before he retired to his mansion for the night.

"Ashley...my slut...great job on recruiting this couple for me. Master says you may cum."

A scream echoed out of the phone as Ashley came. "Th...tha...thank you, Master." came Ashley's voice.

Dr. Mysterio smiled. He got in his chauffeured Rolls Royce and was driven home. His work, for today, was done. It was time to play!

(I love to hear from my readers. Please rate and comment!)