Aditi preys on a milf

Story Info
Aditi fucks her milf landlady, turning her lesbian.
1.2k words
4.33
24k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having gotten her first taste for sexual adventures, Aditi started masturbating a lot more and oftentimes it was a hard task for her to contain her lust from making her do something regrettable in public. The presence of Hassan and Tina in the house did not help either because she did not want them to become aware of her overly sexual self now and rape her more times than they already did.

As summer break started and weather became beautiful, Hassan and Tina left for a trip leaving Aditi alone, horny and frustrated over missed sex with her new domina. One summer afternoon, after spending couple of hours on porn sites and still being unable to reach a release, Aditi was overly sensitive and somewhat annoyed. She went to the kitchen to grab a water but saw her landlady come out of her room for the kitchen at the same time as well and in her horniness, she observed that her landlady had the age and body of a classic milf and the thought made her a little wet between her legs. She waited right outside the kitchen and as Colleen, her landlady was about to come out she fake tried entering the kitchen, moving to whichever side Colleen would move and discreetly planted a kiss on her lips pretending it to be an accident.

"Oh my god, haha that was weird. How about you come in first dear? I'll go out after you." Saying that Colleen let out a little laugh and moved out of the way.

Aditi was not going to let this opportunity pass by, and she replied, "Why are you laughing? Wasn't it awkward for you?"

"Of course, it was, my child but you are like my daughter's age, and it is not a big deal if it happened"

"What if I liked it more than a daughter would?" Aditi was still not smiling but now had entered the kitchen and moved closer to Colleen who was getting flustered by Aditi's behaviour now.

"What? What do you mean Aditi?

Aditi did not reply but instead backed Colleen into a corner wall and pressed up against her, putting her hand on Colleen's crotch over her dress. Colleen tried to push her away but she shocked Colleen further by grabbing her by the hair and kissing her lips so deep that she lost all senses for a minute. She slipped her hand inside Colleen's dress and started stroking her pussy lips over her panty slowly and enjoying as she felt Colleen's panties get satisfactorily wet.

"You seem to be liking it mommy", Aditi softly whispered that in Colleen's ear and watched her moan at being called mommy by a young exotic beauty. As she kept rubbing Colleen's pussy, slowly slipping her fingers inside her panties, Aditi felt her elder landlady's resistance lower, even though it was still there.

In a fast moment, she bit Colleen's lower lip and then pushing her hard on the wall once, and leaving her to catch her breath, Aditi pulled her panties down. Colleen gasped loudly and tried to lower her dress and cover her soaking mound. Aditi stood for a moment to admire the sight and then pulled her dress even lower, popping her boobs out of the dress. She immediately attacked the milf's boobs with her hand on the left one and her mouth taking the right nipple in and sucking like a thirsty bitch. This made Colleen catch her breath and pant a little bit, but she tried keeping a hand on Aditi's chest to show the last sign of her resistance.

To her surprise Aditi backed up and replied, "I can go away mommy if you don't like it."

Aditi knew how to push Colleen's buttons by now and she was fully using that to her benefit because the moment she used the word mommy, Colleen almost melted into a puddle and said, "No, baby no. Please don't go. I just wanted us to move somewhere comfortable. Please baby"

"Are you sure mommy?" Aditi made doe eyes at Colleen knowing full well she had the woman in her control.

The moment Colleen nodded slightly, Aditi pulled her and moved to Colleen's bedroom. Colleen was getting nervous, looking out of the open bedroom windows for anyone who might be outside, but Aditi's commanding voice reined her back in- "Strip for your baby, mommy".

Aditi pulled her shirt over her head and removed it, revealing her brown rounded breasts, as she invited Colleen to strip. Seeing her strip, Colleen forgot about the open window and who might be watching and stripped off the dress, revealing a shaved pussy and milky white boobs. She came forward trying to take off the last piece of clothing on Aditi's body- her lacy panties but Aditi slapped her hand back and gently pushed her on the bed and climbed on top of her, her knees placed on each side. Holding her wrists above her head, she kissed her lips, trailing her lips from her chin to her neck and gave her a bite there, leaving a mark. She kept trailing down Colleen's body using her lips and rain her tongue in circles around her breasts, one by one. Slowly and teasingly, she took her left nipple between her teeth softly and gave it a little pull, making Colleen moan in desperation and desire.

She then kept trailing down Colleen's body using her tongue and leaving goosebumps on the older lady's skin, stopping at her waist, and slowly leaving wet kisses on her pussy lips. She started parting them with her fingers, softly stroking her clit, arousing Colleen with new pleasures. As the milf moaned with every touch, Aditi pushed two fingers inside of her and maneuvered them skillfully, intensifying the moans. Colleen shuddered a little when Aditi pulled her fingers out, yearning for more but let out a loud gasp when Aditi stroked her clit with her tongue next, softly running circles on her clit and sucking on it alternatively.

Leaving Colleen panting, Aditi stood up and removed her panties, and lowered her trimmed pussy onto Colleen's face commanding her to lick, "Drink from your baby, mommy. My pussy is leaking for you."

Colleen yapped her tongue hungrily on the brown pussy like a bitch and Aditi kept stroking her boobs throughout, as her breathing got louder and heavier. When she started feeling like she was close to climaxing, she pulled away from Colleen and moved back to her previous position. Pulling Colleen's right leg up, she pushed her right leg in between hers and formed a scissor with their pussies, slowly and expertly shifting up and down, stroking, and arousing Colleen's clot with hers, pulling the two women to climax together.

Colleen moaned Aditi's name repeatedly as she was getting close, and Aditi moaned louder with her.

"Oh, baby. I have never felt this before. I feel I'm about to explode. ADITI!!!."

"MOMMY, Mommy I'm gonna cum for you mommy. Please cum for me mommy."

Aditi's words pushed her over the edge and Colleen ended up cumming alongside Aditi, the two women's pussies a mix of their sweat and cum. Aditi lay on top of a Colleen while she reeled from the shivering orgasm, she had received from a woman for the first time in her life.

Slowly and lovingly this time, Aditi kissed Colleen's lips and sucked them for a moment before finally getting up from her and dressing herself.

She put a blanket on top of exhausted Colleen and whispered, "Kitten loves you, mommy," making Colleen shiver slightly once more.