A Christmas present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shrubbery
Shrubbery
10 Followers

She was sitting on the closed lid of the toilet now while I leant back against the cubicle door, my hips thrusting slightly of their own accord as Jenifer sated herself on my erect cock, pleasuring her mouth on me, sucking me wonderfully, softly and wetly, licking each of my balls in turn, running her tongue in circles around the ridge behind the head, exploring every inch of the hard cock meat and cum-filled balls in front of her with delicate, eager and unbelievably sexy movements. She stroked my shaft, gripping me in her fist while rubbing the tip back and forth along her lips, then took me deep, her fingers sliding back in time with her mouth to cup and fondle my balls. We heard someone come in and she put a finger to her heated lips, shushing me. We waited while the woman picked a cubicle a few doors down from us, peed, washed her hands and left. Neither of us moved, but Jenifer rythmically squeezed and released my throbbing dick, watching drops of precum leak from the tip each time she did so. As the woman left and the door to the toilets shut again she leant forward to lick them off and quickly resumed her sucking, sighing around the thick cock in her mouth, wanking me harder, urging the cum from my balls. I didn't have to tell her I was close.

"Would you like me to cum in your mouth?" I asked in a whisper. "No." she whispered back "I want to see you cum! Do it all over my tits!" I moaned, my balls tightening as she massaged them, my cock twitching in her hands. She let the head slip from her mouth, a shining string of mingled precum and saliva stretching from her lips to the tip of my dick, then snapping and falling across her breasts. "Come on!" she told me, "Cum on me! Cum on my tits!" and suddenly I did as she asked, all the pent up arousal and tension and nervousness and excitement releasing itself in a torrent of hot sticky cum, spurting from my aching cock and clenching balls, jets of warm spunk splashing across her tits, running over her cleavage, landing wetly on her erect nipples, so much cum shooting from my throbbing prick as she stroked and squeezed and tugged, bringing every drop of cum out of me and wanking it all over herself. She continued to stroke as I emptied myself, caressing my spent dick, rubbing it against her nipples, smearing the warm sticky cum across her skin, sliding my softening cockmeat between her slippery boobs. She leant forward then and took me in her mouth one final time, licking and tasting me ever so gently, as together we ran our hands through the sticky mess covering her chest. She planted the softest of kisses on the very tip of my now soft and mostly clean penis, and reached for the toilet paper to begin cleaning the cum off herself.

Once we'd sorted ourselves out, we slid out of the toilets, again with her going first, checking the coast was clear, and again we made it out without anyone being the wiser. We felt like sex ninjas. We left the pub and sauntered into the night with our arms around each other, swaying happily like we were drunk, hands roaming lazily around one another's bodies as we walked. I took her to the bus stop, waited with her, gave her a lingering kiss goodbye and watched her scamper up to the top deck to wave to me as she left. I wondered if the person on the stairs behind her got a good look at her now satisfied pussy, and thought happily about how I was sending her home with traces of my cum still all over her breasts and nipples.

Turning away with a tinge of sadness that our wonderful date was over, I started to mooch off toward home, stuffing my hands into my pockets. And suddenly an enormous grin spread over my face at what I found there.

I still had the remote...

Shrubbery
Shrubbery
10 Followers
12