All Comments on 'A Classic Line'

by cageytee

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
fantastic so

far, can't wait, but i have no choice, for part two. good writing, good story, got me hooked, a fan always.

Longhorn__07Longhorn__07over 18 years ago
Waiting For The Other Shoe To Drop

Thanks, cageytee, for a new story about a betrayed husband who isn't a wimp. Excellent craftsmanship and realism. We're all waiting for Chapter 2. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great

I think this is going to be a good story can't wait for the rest and the train wreck of there marriage

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Let us know

Good story so far but... let us know if this is only part of the story.

Blue88Blue88over 18 years ago
Outstanding

Loved the story, especially since it's written from the wife's point of view. Also appreciated the build up of tension. Really looking forward to additional chapters. Thanks for an excellent read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
everybody want to be novel writer

why not write the whole story in one setting.

R_AscalR_Ascalover 18 years ago
Enjoying this

I'm enjoying this. There's enough here to see that your story is a cut above its competition. Well written, believable characters... I'll certainly want to follow the story to its conclusion.

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Excellent Groundwork

You did a great job of establishing the characters and setting the scene. I will definitely be back for chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent setup

Very, very good. A great setup. Liked the characters. Hubby's not a wimp. Both are conflicted.

Maybe a little more on her self-justification for an affair would be better, but that is little critizism.

Thanks very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Interesting Premise

He doesn't like it but might be able to handle it?? What does that mean? Perhaps not firmer because he slipped while overseas before they were married?

Some might say - well that was before they were married and they would be right - that it was before they agreed contractually that there would be no others. Really not argueable in any way if it was to mean anything over the long road of truth and respect for the rest of thier lives.

He sees her attempt of justification and is hurt by it until she cancels the planned Friday and he basks in her demonstration of clear love for him as she has clearly decided not to hurt thier realtionship as he knew (hoped) she would.

Why wasn't he more firm? He must feel that if someone really loves him - they wouldn't ever intentionally hurt him. He trusts that thier mutually committed relationship would be more important to her than one night of selfish excitement and pleasure.

Does she have a free pass out of her now secret cuckolding him for what happened prior to thier marriage? I couldn't forgive her and given his expressions and cautionary words to her, things will never be the same and the marriage will fail to survive. That is the end reality of the loss of trust, respect and not caring enough due to her carefully considered and coldly acted upon infidelity.

Nice setup author - lets see where you take us although given your history, I suspect there will be a magic wand to reconcile. However, given your groundwork - I am having difficulty understanding how you will do this credibly !

Thanks Author - for your talent and imagination in this highly emotional theme of marital consequence - with tentative high Regard

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 18 years ago
These two

obviously love each other but she is curious. Tim's infidelity to Emily was not the serious thing that they are about to experience after a life together. tim is wealthy. He told her that he didn't know whether he could deal with it oir not. She did the right thing the first time. the second time and the journey she is taking to the cheating side of town and the omitted telling that the adulterous affair was just postponed was inexcusable.

The fact that she knows that she has lied to Tim will always be over her head and in their bed.

Tim will just have to make up his mind after her affair and the worst thing, the deception she used to be with Brian. This will not be a one time deal as she thinks. She will enjoy the taboo aspect of the cheating that she will go at it again and again and will lie and deceive that much more.

At that point, she and Tim will co-exist and the mutual love they felt for each other will disappear.

If Em feels that she has to do it, then Em needs to know that consequences may follow. She is now betting her marriage that her deception will be complete.

Husband's and wives in these stories tend to not be gone as long as anticipated sometimes, and return early to find missing spouses for a whole night with no explanation. Also with a guy like Brian who has a rep for a little rough sex, it could be that she's come in with some slap marks and bite marks where they shouldn't be.

That's her choice. She knows the consequences.

Author, like the others have said, this setup of characters has been excellent.

You have indeed portrayed Tim as anything but a wimp and Em as a woman who is going to do whatever the hell she wants and damn the consequences. She knows Tim doesn't want this and will still do it.

Very good job indeed.

I can't wait for the next installment. You are in the same caliber writing this as Patricia51, KK, and many others on this site that tend to write with giving the reader a mental challenge without the bullshit stroke or slave story that tends to be posted in this category.

Let the games begin.

Gary

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
So far so good but I wonder..........

where's this is going and how will it end? I think her husbadn will push the kid out of the plane w/o a shoot

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
So far it's a great story of things that could and

happen everyday a 1000 times around the world. I hope her hisbnad doesn't let it go if her finds out she did it. If he does I won't respect the ending or author. NO WIMPS for husbands. But it's not my story so go for it cageytee write the way you fel it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
GREAT STORY SO FAR, BUT

I have read your other stories and in two of them you had them get back together. It wouldn't be so bad, but after the wives treated their husband's like shit i think that the ending were unbelievable. From the way that this story started, i have to think that they are not together anymore. I wonder how you will finish this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
HEAT ! ! !

What do you say to your wife that is in heat like a bitch dog. Anything you say will not make a difference, so she will sleep with Brian (just for sex of course). Brian will not keep this a secret because if Em knows about his other conquest with the ladys in the office, everybody will know about his conquest of Em. Tim will then beat Brian half to death and divorce Em leaving her high and dry. Yes, he cheated, but two wrongs do not make one right. Remember, Em did not pay attention to when Tim said he would return.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Good story, great start

Obviously she is screwed up in her thinking and they failed to account for their wedding vows, it seems, in their discussion. He had sex with other women but at least they weren't married at that time.

If she does have this meeting with Brian and the author has said it's so, I have an idea Brian will revert to the rough, over-powering type, probably raping her.

And Tim will be home waiting for her.

And how does she justify it to Tim? She did to herself and as she said, his opinion is really the one that counts.

He could get past it, maybe, but how does he trust her to not be 'curious' about the next stud to come down the pike?

But, it's always a shame to see a marriage break up, especially one of this length, over one stupid mistake.

And I'll bet he isn't as good of a lover as Tim!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
It's only about getting new dick?

I find it amazing that in all these stories where the wife decides to have sex with another man, with the acknowledgment and permission of her husband, that the only reason all the authors I read can give amounts to “she simply wanted some new dick.”

Are women supposed to be this shallow, or is this simply a man’s worse fear

that women are that shallow? Certainly you can come up with a better rationale for why this wife wants another man in her body, can’t you? I hope you can since your story is the 2nd one recently with this same theme, and past authors have written similar stories. How about a little more insight this time?

Don’t get me wrong, this is a well written and entertaining story. I would just like to see a little more attention paid in making these wives more than one-dimensional vain sluts afraid of getting old without new dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
huh???

what's wrong with this picture? brian offers em one whole night of sex. em tells tim about it and tim does nothing to brian?

the author potrays tim a good and decent man. he knows what's right and what's wrong. tim defends an old man against 3 punks. now, this asshole brian waltzes into their lives wanting and proposing to fuck his wife. and he does nothing to stop it?

am sure he could have wipe the floor with brian had he chosen to protect what's his, but he opted not to. what kind of man would allow that??

Average-JoeAverage-Joeover 18 years ago
Seems telegraphed to me

and full of bullshit on the wife's part. I hope I’m wrong but the whole story seems to be a set-up to let Tim forgive her and then everyone live happily ever after. Also seems like you may be going for the old ‘boyfriend turns out to be a real asshole and Tim was in the special forces and is some kind of killing machine that saves the day’ storyline. This would even further cheapen any reconciliation if that’s the direction you are indeed going. Having the wife not care enough for her husband that she fucks him over for no real reason but then crying about how sorry she is when it turns out her new lover isnt the man she thought, makes the husband seem like a sucker for ever taking her back. How would he ever know that she wasn’t just with him because her boyfriend couldn’t/wouldn’t be the man she wanted? Wouldn’t the husband always wonder if she was just with him until she found something better?

In my little world there is no reason to forgive and forget in this scenario. In my little world, the wife doesn’t really love the husband (the line about what Tim would believe concerning her love was very good in a totally wrong & delusional kinda way - if Tim doubts her love he's right and if she thinks she loves him, she's wrong) or, if she does, its a shitty, shallow, kind of love. Maybe she doesn’t know what love is (or maybe its just me and I want too much).

With all her build-up and soul searching, she can hardly claim it was just as mistake when she's dealing with the consequences. The truth is that she wants to fuck the guy and is pretty sure she can get away with it and, even if she does get caught, she's positive her husband will forgive her and everything will be the same as before.

I really hope that this is finally the story where the guy tells her to fuck off even if it’s only a one-time thing and she puts on a show of being sorry. If she were sorry about anything other than a looming loss of stability, lifestyle and financial support, she wouldn’t have done it in the first place. IRL, women are perfectly capable of making choices and examining possible consequences. 99/100 when an author in these types of stories tries to explain how the wife (or husband) could do something like this while still loving their spouse, they (the cheater) comes off as being too stupid to remember to breathe or so shallow/weak/vain that I cant understand why anyone would want to be married to them (even an average guy, never mind the perfect guys in these stories who could obviously do better).

Seems to me we are gonna have a big go-round after she's caught about how she always loved him, she built the fantasy up in her mind till it took over, it was just a horrible mistake, etc, etc, etc. Just crap and rationalisations on her part and self-delusion on his part if he accepts excuses. All that these stories do is say that women (the usual cheater) arent capable of governing their own behaviour so they shouldn’t be held responsible. It’s a crock and a disservice to both yourself and your wife if you believe that. I would hope that most people would rather see the wives portrayed as amoral sluts than weaklings that need someone to watch over them 24/7.

I’m not 100% against reconciliation either. Im against the idealised love = forgiveness fallacy that’s portrayed in so many cheating stories but Im definitely not saying that once someone cheats, a relationship is over. People can and do stay married for reasons other than love all the time. Its also possible to try to (re)build a love that wasn’t present when the cheating occurred (again, nothing to do with sex, just my belief that you don’t do stuff that you know will hurt those you love no matter how twisted you let your thought processes become and you cant stay in love with someone who obviously doesn’t love you). Its well and good to try to repair a relationship if both want it but don’t try to tell me its all about love because that’s just hogwash.

I don’t understand why the husband would want to build a new love with the wife in this story though. She’s either dumb as a rock, or a spoiled kid that never grew up regardless of her age. Her past faithfulness shouldn’t be taken as a sign of her long-term love for her husband either. She wanted and got the man that fit her romance book template for the perfect husband (good looking, athletic, romantic, spontaneous, attentive and even rich later on) and any good behaviour on her part was living her little girl's fantasy more than an indication of her undying love & devotion to anything but living her idea of the perfect life (certainly not to her husband).

Who would want to be married to a woman that was either so stupid or heartless that she couldn’t even see how her actions might be hurtful? In my opinion, its about time for a story where one of these perfect guys has his blinders removed when he’s slapped in the face by his wife's real character. Except for the momentum factor, it doesn’t matter how long they are married before it happens either.

Momentum makes me think of another of my pet peeves - the much overused and totally false 'you cant turn love off' bon mot. You can’t turn off shared history, or inertia, or complacency, off in an instant but real love is brittle and easily destroyed. It can’t survive finding out that your partner doesn’t really love you. It can’t survive knowing that your partner is with you, not because of who you are, but because of what you are. It cant even survive knowing you can do better (don’t mean physically or intellectually superior or richer or anything like that – just mean a better match for the type of person you are and type of marriage you want). I know this sounds really selfish but we are selfish and so is almost everything we do/feel irl.

Here’s hoping the husband says:

“I don’t believe you will be unfaithful again but sex is the least of my worries at this point. You don’t seem to understand that the physical act is of secondary importance to what it reveals about you and the marriage I thought we had. Life is too short to settle for less in something as important as love. I can see now that you’ve always just been going through the motions in our relationship. Everything you’ve done has been because it was expected, not because it was something you wanted to do for us and our relationship. If your idea of love is following a checklist that told you do this, and this, and this, to have a good marriage and to be a good partner, then I feel sorry for you. You’re like a sociopath that goes unnoticed because you know, and can follow, the rules without ever understanding them. I want real love with someone who isn’t just playing a part and truly does love me as much as I love them, and I think I can get it.

“My only regret now is that it took so long for me to see the real you. I’ve been living a lie for our whole marriage thinking my wife was someone she obviously never was and it hurts to be taken for a sucker. I don’t hate or blame you for what you are, but that doesn’t mean I want to stay married to you either. You’ve been a good mother and companion for all these years and done an excellent job of faking love for me so I won’t tell anyone why we are splitting. We can file for a no-fault divorce so you should have plenty of money. I honestly bear you no ill will, I just want more than you can give so we have to end it here while I still have a chance at finding something more.”

Anyways, sorry about the rant but it just builds and builds you know ;) However you write your story, Im sure it will be good. Thanks much for writing and keeping me entertained.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 18 years ago
to Averaje Joe

excellent comments.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Brians Fate

I hope Brians life Insurance is paid up hes going to need for the plastic surgery when Tim gets finished with Brians body lol.

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WHY??? WHY???

Why the hell you do want to destroy your marriage? Why, Emily? Why?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Minority opinion

I think this story is very well written, but the basic premise is so far out in left field that it is unbelievable. Woman in her 50's is married to ideal husband who is good, loving, great in bed, kindhearted etc and she gets the hots for young co-worker and even tells husband about it and asks whether he would be upset if she had sex with hot young Brian. Stupid on her part and his part since he does not even blast her stupid idea. Her comparison of his skydiving and her potential adultery as being equal is insulting to readers and husband.

60 year old George

bruce22bruce22almost 16 years ago
Fine Story Telling

If you hadn't telegraphed everything I might be quitting

around here, but knowing from the opening lines what she was going to do helps me to reduce my irritation with her stupidity. Now the question is how will he punish her? and Brian? (You certainly won't let him be a cuckhold wimp--- will you?)

bruce22bruce22almost 16 years ago
Fine Story Telling

If you hadn't telegraphed everything I might be quitting

around here, but knowing from the opening lines what she was going to do helps me to reduce my irritation with her stupidity. Now the question is how will he punish her? and Brian? (You certainly won't let him be a cuckhold wimp--- will you?)

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
just, before my 49th birthday.

Just an old hag and cannot be sexy therefore 1*.

jiminabjiminabover 12 years ago
DWidiot

Do you realise how many people you just pissed off with that assanine comment of yours. I suspect most readers here are over 49. Most authors on this site are older than 49 also but you still read them. You really are a two faced asshole aren't you. Make everybodys day. Fuck off and/or die

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Stuff this in your pipe and smoke it.

I am in my 30's, and married to a gal younger than me. If I wasn't, I probably wouldn't be trolling for gals in their late 40's or 50's, but I wouldn't necessarily rule them out. I've seen a lot of good looking gals in those age ranges at night clubs, in offices, and in my local health clubs. With the assistance of healthy diet, exercise, good genetics (and sometimes cosmetic surgery), I know that there are many imminently fuckable women in that age range.

Consider some of the super-sexy women in that age range: Juliette Binoche (47), Vanessa Williams (48), Michelle Pfeiffer (53), Julianne Moore (50), Demi Moore (48), Halle Berry (45), Gina Gershon (49), Courtney Cox (47), Elizabeth Hurley (46), Salma Hayek (44), Monica Belluci (47), Madonna (53) and Christie Brinkley (57). Granted, these are the cream of the crop. However, when I read erotic stories about older loving wives, I like to imagine women like those I mentioned above. When I do, it makes for a pretty enjoyable reading experience.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Incomplete

I know what the author said in his comments at the beginning but it didn't happen here and there is a ch.2. We'll see...

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
EVEN WHEN COMMUNICATING

both sides have to HEAR. not just listen, TK U MLJ LV NV

Tim413413Tim413413almost 10 years ago
Tim was stupid

for telling Em he loved her so much that, although he did not know how he would react to her cheating, he would try to get past it. Since he did not give Em a "There will be consequences" speech, she may think she has been given a virtual "get out of jail free" card. I'm anxious to see if the author was in a BTB vs. a RAAC mood.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Loving it

Would not call Tim a wimp. He was straightforward in his feelings about her desire. He was adamant in his wish that she not follow through. Why didn't he leave, give her an ultimatum, yell, just on the basis of her making such a proposal? Because of his past. The author did an exceptional job of describing Tim. He was shy as a kid. He had been affected by his experiences in the war. He himself felt remorse for his own betrayal. He responded in character, and with conviction. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Cheating cunt

That's all, just a cheating cunt that will be dumped for the disrespect that she's showing to her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

"...he had no idea how he would handle it or, if he even could, but that he did love me and he would try his best."

The foreboding line of the story.

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonalmost 7 years ago
I agree with Beamer 8/21/14

Tim is not a wimp, he's trying to fair to his wife, who he loves dearly. He's certainly not a wimp and he definitely did NOT give her permission. Tim is a product of his early years, his betrayal of their relationship while in the service, and his experiences while at war. He obviously doesn't want her to do this, but is reluctant to simply say NO. He's wrong about that, but he can't help who he is.

All the blame rests on Em - she knows her husband, knows the type of man he is, but she's allowing her fantasy to override her common sense. She isn't thinking clearly and, while Tim will do exactly as he promised, i.e., do his best to get past it, she will pay a terrible price and it will be her fault. She knows what this will do to him if she would simply clear her head and think about it honestly - but so far in this story, the only one she's lied to is herself.

Good story, very well written and conceived.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Military mistakes by the author ruined it for me.

He just got out of high school, and his unit is called up and he is deployed? When did he do the current 13 weeks (US Marine Corps) of basic training (13 weeks for U.S. Army Basic training - 10 Basic & 3 weeks of Advanced Infantry Training)? Then what about the USMC 59-day course at the School of Infantry? If he hasn't finished basic, he's non-deployable. (I'm using the infantry here since with the essentially minimal training he could have received, the fact that he's upset at killling people make him an 11B (Infantryman-U.S. Army) or 0311 (Rifleman-U.S.M.C.) Since 9/11, the U.S. has had many different specialties involved in killing people, but since he's not an A-10 Thunderbolt II pilot, a helicopter gunship pilot, or fighter pilot, the only other people in the U.S. Army or Marine Corps regularly involved in killing people are infantry/riflemen. He clearly doesn't have the training to be anything except those occupational specialties. The other folks also kill, but not up close and personal like an 11B.

Next, this guy supposedly jumped out of a military aircraft twice. Jump School is three weeks, and you have to make 5 jumps to graduate. No mention of any training! If it were training, the number of jumps is wrong. If it was operational, the U.S. Military has not been sending a lot of 11B's into combat recently.

So the whole parachute thing falls apart, and so does the entire story!

1 Star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Self- delusional!

What a deceitful old slut. Having been told he might NOT be able to get past this, her solution is, 'what he doesn't know can't hurt him'. Thoroughly deserves whatever the fallout is going to be! well written, so 5*s.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
One problem

The writer needs to leave his character in character rather than repeatedly writing like it is himself imposed on the character ("classic line" this or that). Because it just keeps on reminding the reader the story is a phony construct.

This could be fine with autobiographical stories which this is not.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Cheating

She is determined to cheat and will do so despite knowing it's wrong. Stupid old broad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Totally Delusional

By organizing a week end with her best friend, husband and Tim for the Friday she was asked out by Brian, she was being absolutely deceitful and cunning. How could sex with another man be equated to and considered only as harmless as sky diving?? The woman was delusional, deceitful and calculating. In spite of his love for Emily, Tim should have been much more forceful in warning her of the consequences of cheating Good story and well written.5*s.

Ocker53Ocker53over 4 years ago
I Don’t Understand

I Don't Understand Why husbands on this site cannot tell there wives how they feel? He should have said right from the get go, if you cheat we are finished. Fucking simple but no, we keep getting same shit every story. I don’t know how I would feel but I will try to understand but not sure if I can get over it.

That gives the cheater the opening that they need.

For once can’t the men have balls and just say it how it is?

I am at a lost😏

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

Reading again. Don't remember how this goes, but this woman is going to mess up bad.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
She should have listened to time coming back

See the catch

Cheaters

Punishment?

calibamma707calibamma707almost 4 years ago
Anonymous totally delusional

He ain’t never lied. Why writers never have the husband telling these crazy wives “if you do, you are both dead” screw a divorce whore, you and dude will die period. Or if you insist get your paperwork and have me served. That’s the only way you live and not die...you and everyone involved in brainwashing yo stupid ass. Plus this is a killing machine according to the writer, yet he paints him as a pussy...you are getting -stars if it were possible 😇 Plus you never have the bad as pissed off husband hitting these men down and putting the fear of God in them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This makes no sense. Why would a women so desperately in love with her husband risk a sexual encounter with someone else? Answer is only in the fantasy world of Literotica.

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

Good story. Thanks for the Cuckold warning!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Plenty of women are going to be lining up to console poor old Tim after she throws him away. That man is a keeper.

Her only hope will be to claim at least one hall pass owed to her since his time in the military. He referred to indescretions with "women" then but refused to give details such as the exact number of lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree with Anonymous from 7 months ago. Although, the obvious answer is she is not in love with her husband and is instead extremely selfish. This isn't even a case of spur of the moment. She knows her husband is not comfortable with it and she is still spending a significant amount of time planning it and deceiving Tim.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

What a drivel. Supermale Tim and supermale Brian. Cheating as skydiving? Would that make flying in an airplane a blowjob? Riding a motorbike a handjob?

So what is a love based on? This is clearly written by a male because only a male would write such a drivel about women.

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 2 years ago

To anonymous below...

Damn bro....

Who hurt you?

lukeey90lukeey90over 2 years ago

What she really wanted was a payback for what happened in Tim's time in the military.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

2 pages to get basically nowhere. to equate sky diving to extra marital sex is ridiculous. Simply remedy is to have her change jobs or invite "Brian" to dinner with Tim there. Imagine part 2 will be Brian's physical demise

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Play with fire, get burnt. Nuts! that is another classic line. Can't rate yet, but if there was the choice of an idiot button, that would be the rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's very much like skydiving: Once you are out the door, freefalling (no tandem ghey shit), you're committed. No going back, no way out. The act is done, and all that's left is getting down, sticking your landing and recovering your gear. There's no way to half-cheat or half-skydive. Neither can be undertaken except by deliver effort.

miket0422miket0422about 1 year ago

The beginning of the story makes it obvious that Em got stupid.

Yet, as the chapter went along and she told Tim all about the invitation and they discussed it I had hope for her. I thought maybe Tim would agree and then just couldn't handle that t after.

To have her make the right choice to call it off and then decide to go through with it and hide it from Tim was beyond disappointing.

Agreeing to spend the night completely takes it out of the realm of "it's just sex" and turns it into something much more intimate. Regardless of Brian stating up front he doesn't want anything long term and Em obviously wanting to stay married to Tim ... Spending the night and sleeping the night through makes it such a different animal.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawk11 months ago

Seems fairly obvious she resents her husband’s infidelity and wants some equal playtime to even the score. She got it. Hope she can afford the cost.

Norseman123Norseman1234 months ago

So far so good 5*****

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous