A Clockwork Green Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His draw isn't as fast as mine since I don't have to raise anything but my hand. I snap down my thumb and set off a Boomstick two inches to the side of his head. It's a tiny little concussive blast, barely able to burn skin, but if you aim it just right, it'll crush an ear drum. The thug crumples satisfactorily to the side, his shot blowing wide and safely out a window.

Charlotte spins as best she can. Her hands are bound behind her back. Her forehead is cut, leaking blood down over her eye, but her smile is... vindicated?

The thug keeps trying to get up, but every time he moves, his eyes spin and he vomits. That's the thing about an equilibrium; it's all or nothing. They don't work halfway.

Charlotte pops up to her feet as I get to her and I pull her face down into a kiss I've been waiting 10 years to lay. She actually whimpers this time, but I pull away after a few seconds.

"Not yet," I say. "We're not done yet." She nods as I stride over to the flopping braggert. Can't even seem to find his hands and knees. "Aww, sonnuvabitch!"

"What is it?!" Charlotte sounds concerned.

"I was gonna come over here and lay this killer final line on this guy about listening to his momma and not counting his chickens before they hatch, but he can't hear shit..." I put my palm down against the base of his skull, and fire a Bolt. Simple, nearly effortless, and ruthlessly effective. "There's one more outside. Wait here..."

"W-w-wait!" But I'm already out the door and down the hall. What the hell could he have meant by rig...

Oooooh.

Circling the Chimaera, maybe 100 ft off the ground, is a ZR-65. Ain't worth a crap off the floor, but you can mod em to do damn near anything. This one looks pretty decked out, but it's not doing anything.

Pilot's gotta realize that no one is answering their comms anymore. He's got two choices, then. The smart one would be to go scorched earth on the Chimaera and bug out. The chickenshit option would be to just-

And he goes with option B. Just bug out. I jump out on the deck and summon the biggest kite I can manage. It's off and away before he hits top speed, but that 65 is awfully fuckin fast. Kite's trade speed and strength for maneuverability, and he's gonna hit the edge of my control before it catches him...

Don't serpentine, don't serpentine, don't...

...

...

The flash makes me blink several seconds before the boom arrives. I holler and punch my fist in the air. Somewhere, the Capn's awfully fuckin proud right now.

Charlotte appears next to me, smiling as the flaming wreck collides with the dunes. In a week, the winds will have blown a mound over his remains, and the chances that he gets uncovered this millennia are low.

"Congratulations, Mackenzie," Charlotte says as she kneels down beside me. "When future generations sing the song of The Last Stand of the AS Chimaera, your name is the one they'll hail as hero." The way she's looking up at me... holy fucking shit... Her hands are still bound behind her back.

"Char, don't you want me to-"

"These are the spoils of victory, Sweetness. Come and claim them." Her eyes look so innocent, but that voice... so sultry... so husky. My fingers tear at my pants, and no sooner are they falling down past my knees is she snaking forward. "I knew you would come for me," she pants between licks along the shaft of my bulbous prick. "I knew it!"

I reach down and grab her chin. "I would walk through fire for you." Her face flushes on the instant, and I guide my head to her lips. "Figuratively." She mumbles affirmatively.

For the first time since we woke up in the desert, I get a full hardon, and the weight of it is eye popping. Even more so, though, is the way Charlotte's lips envelop and take in the thickest part, just behind the head. It feels like I've knotted her mouth! I throw my head back and yell as my fist tightens in her short, black spikes. I pull her deeper with each thrust, filling her mouth and crushing her tongue down into her jaw. She nears my pelvis when I reach her throat, and she lowers herself just enough to make the angle work.

I finally look down to see that she's looking up at me. Tears gather at the corners of her eyes, and break across her cheeks each time she blinks. My arms clench, holding her tightly in place, and my hips take over. I pull the bulge out to her teeth, and put it back in her throat. Out to the teeth, into her throat. Her eyes flutter as I cram my flesh gag into her airway, and her stomach twitches as I withdraw.

Harder into her throat, slower on the withdrawal. Harder and slower, harder and slower. She backs off for a few seconds to gasp for air, and launches herself at it again with renewed vigor. Her tongue slithers back and forth just behind her lips, massaging the underside of my cock as the tip tickles her throat. I thrust and hold, and stay...

"Oh Gods... Oh Gods... Oh Gods...OH GODS!" I take a final withdrawal as I begin to fill the back of her throat and mouth with cum. I pull all the way out to head, cumming the whole time. The last spurt comes just as the head hits her lips. Her cheeks are puffed out, and her eyes are impossibly large. I grin and push back in one final time, stuffing what will fit down her throat, and the rest back out over her lips and chin.

Her cheeks flush, and her eyes roll up as I pull out. My prick slaps loudly against my thighs as Charlotte doubles over, and my eyes nearly pop out of my skull when I see that her hands are inside the back of her pants!!

"I have... oh! <swallow> never been... oh! OH! OHHHHHNNNNNNNNGHHH!!" She spirals downward, singing a tuneless melody as she glows.

"Look at you," I say. "Bright as a cherry... Cherry. Oh I think that's gonna stick." I didn't think she could get any redder, but then she proves me wrong!

"Yes, please," she gasps, as bits of cum drip from her chin to the deck. "I want to be your Cherry!"

I nearly stagger. I was just kidding... but she's not. She's serious. She's... submissive! I've always wanted to do this, be dominant, but I'd never found anyone who matched me that way... oh my gods, my own sub!!

"Don't take your fingers out..." My voice sounds so far away. Charlotte freezes in place, her eyes popping as she watches my shoes. I strip off my duster and relieve it of one of my knives as I walk around behind her. She keeps me just barely in her peripheral vision as I circle and kneel behind her. I take my knife and delicately cut straight down the middle of her pants. She whimpers lightly with each jerk and tear.

"No! Please! They're my only-"

"Be quiet." Wonder of wonders, she clamps down on her lip! I grab the edges of her pants, give one final tear, and shove them down her thighs. She has her middle and ring fingers plugged palm deep in her ass... I grab her hip and raise her up, but when she starts to lift her head too, I reach over her waist and push her back down. My jaw quivers as she whimpers and complies.

"These two piggies have been naughty," I say, withdrawing her fingers. She pants as I raise her hands up behind her, still tied together at the wrist. I scoot in closer, and the base of my prick comes to rest between her pussy lips. "It wasn't just convenience that put them back there, though. Was it?"

"Uh uh," she whimpers.

"You like having your ass played with, huh?" I lean in, and take the offending middle and ring fingers into my mouth.

"Uh huh," she whimpers, a bit more emphatically. I run my tongue up and down, in and around her fingers. She coos.

"Good. Then we're going to work on your pussy." My free hand grabs the trunk of my prick and lines it up.

"What?! Mackenzie, Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnmnmmgh." Oh that's wonderful. I don't know if I took her virginity last time, or if I'm breaking new ground now, but in either case, her pink lips are an ungodly kind of tight!! With a slow drive, I just work the front half of my prick in and out, stretching her lips around the fattest part over and over. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! MmmmmmmmMMM! MMMMMMMMMMMM!"

"That feels good, doesn't it Cherry?"

"Mmm hmmm!!"

"Pushing this big cock into that brand new pussy of yours is doing wonders for me, but it's not what you want, is it?"

"Mmm mmm..."

"You want this, don't you?" I lick my free thumb, and push it slowly down into her asshole. Her whole body squirms, and her pussy clamps down on my prick. .

"Mmmm hmmmmm!!" I thrust a little faster, going deeper. This is amazing. I slowly apply just a bit of warmth to my thumb. Just a bit, and then just a bit more. The reaction is instantaneous.

"Ooooooh, Mackenzie my sweet, please! Please put your cock in my ass!" I thrust faster, pounding her pussy. My balls slap noisily against both of our thighs. "PLEASE!!"

Her dripping pussy has my prick soaked, but I keep thrusting. Her cries get louder and higher, and just when I think she can take no more, I pull all the way out on the withdrawal and jam my swollen prick at the hole my thumb has all warmed up. It takes maybe a full second to squeeze the thick part through, and less than half of one to cram the rest inside of her.

Her full throated cry echoes out over the empty dunes, carrying the sound of a woman filled. My eyes cross, and as she vibrates and shakes beneath me, I manage one more thrust before unloading again inside of her.

"Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit..."

"Mackenzie," she pants, "oh my dear little one..." She groans as I pull out and settle back on my heels, and she falls to her side. The first thing I notice is the look of drunken glee on her face, but then I follow her gaze to a white puddle and spatter right below where she...

I stare at it. Is that... I put a finger down into it. Thick. Just a dab on the tip of my tongue, and my eyes bug out. Char rolls over onto her back, and her cock flops over against her thigh.

"I'm an idiot," I wheeze. "All I had to do was talk to you. I wouldn't have...wouldn't have had to feel like I was dealing with... with something different. If I had just talked to you..."

She struggles to sit up. I frown and where did I throw that blasted knife? Once I cut her free, her arms are around me, pulling me in. It's my turn to weep now.

***

It's too much to go through quickly, so we set up camp in the Chimaera. One of the fuel tanks didn't rupture, so it's not too much of a hassle to reestablish some power to charge the batteries back up. The Capn didn't believe in automated defenses. We do our best to keep lights to a minimum after dark and pray that no one else finds us.

The useable and worthwhile materials quickly climbs beyond what our skiff can carry, so I get to work making the scrap skiff serviceable. We both cry a little remembering the absurd tale Mendosa told when he brought it back in 7 pieces. Charlotte is less than useless as a helper, but I get nervous every time she wanders off to work alone. Eventually she had to sit me down and explain that I was just going to have to learn to let her out of my sight.

I never really got the hang of it while we were there. The Chimaera was home, but it was also a battlefield.

We spent 7 days combing through room after room, and box after box. When we weren't scouring, we were fucking. We fucked in the mess, we fucked on the bridge, and we fucked in the brig. We fucked down in the hold, and we fucked up on the deck. I bent her over every waist high object I could find.

It was glorious.

***

"I can't wait to go back," she says for the dozenth time in as many hours. She's ecstatic over my idea to open a shop. I was nervous about it, but I'd spent too much time over the years complaining that no one ever gave me a chance without really getting out there and trying.

"I'll be glad if the clunker can keep up the whole way. Everything after that is gravy."

"I'm sure it'll make it," she says cheerily. "You're the best!"

My cheeks warm a little, and the time feels right. I reach my hand down into the sand and pull out the last metal rose. Her eyes go as big as saucers on the instant.

'I wandered past your room yesterday, and I saw that all the other ones got crushed..."

She reaches out and takes it from my hands, as gently as if it were real. Her lips open and close several times as she spins the stem between her fingers. "Never the same. Each one was unique..."

"I made that one that last night before the attack. Had it in my hand as I was coming up the stairs." She nods, and the tears stream. I reach out and wrap my hands around hers. "I will make you a garden, if you desire it." She nods again.

A garden it is.