A Close Encounter of the...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the pace of her breathing quickened, Melinda let one trembling finger glide smoothly up and down her dripping slit. Her senses were saturated with passion as her wants and desires took control of her body. She suddenly thrust two fingers into her gaping opening and began to grin her hips against her hand as Lance reached for her swollen bud Letting the tip of his finger circle the sensitive flesh slowly, he fueled the fire burning in her pussy, pushing her inexorably towards still another ecstatic climax. Her body collapsed back into his as her fingers made love to herself faster and deeper. Lance s lips burned into the skin of her neck as he continued to relentlessly finger her clit, easily finding the one spot that drove her wild over and over. Her screams of pleasure filled the room as Melinda orgasmed, her fingers buried in her throbbing cunt as his finger rubbed firmly over her clit. As her pulse rate slowly returned to something approaching normal, he turned her to face him. With the music still softly playing in the background, he moved her at will across the room towards the bed. Melinda found herself completely under his spell and stood willingly motionless as he knelt down and removed the heels she was still wearing. She watched, fascinated as his hands moved up to the top of her stockings and smoothly inched them carefully down her long legs and set them aside as if he were preparing a child for bedtime.

Rising to his feet again, he commanded "Undress me, baby."

Melinda quickly began to unbutton his shirt, letting her hands slip inside the fabric to touch his chest Not lingering long though, she finished with his shirt, tossing it over a chair. Then kneeling in front of him, she hurriedly undid his trousers and began tugging them down past his hips. Glancing upward, her eyes met his and they both broke into smiles as he stepped free of his pants. She wasted no time in removing his boxers, anxiously gazing at his already hard cock.

Licking her lips, she begged, "Please allow me one more time, Sir."

"Yes, Mel… take my cock into your mouth, lick the head slowly. Make me want you even more than I already do."

She flashed a grin before immediately beginning to do as ordered. Lance s cock seemingly growing harder still as her tongue first licked around the head, flicking softy against the tip. Then as she took him fully inside her mouth, letting him push his length in at his own pace. Her lips tightened around the firm flesh, feeling it glides smoothly against her tongue. As she began to feel him throb inside her hot mouth, she could taste the precum, sweet to her taste, and his hips thrust forward harder. His fingers suddenly grasped a handful of her hair, pulling her mouth from his hardness.

"Get on the bed, baby…. NOW, slut!"

Quickly, she scrambled up onto the mattress, lying back completely as she watched him climb up between her widespread legs. His body parting them even more as he moved in close and tight. She watched expectantly as he guided his stiff cock to her needy hole, gasping a bit when she felt the head pops inside, opening her treasure to him.

He thrust quickly, driving his entire manhood deep into her cunt. His hips began rocking and grinding in against her body as she rolled her ass upwards to meet him. As Lance leaned down over her, she wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him closely to her, holding him inside as she flexed her internal muscles and tightened her pussy around his cock As he plunged deeper still, her own passion was once again driven towards the pinnacle of desire. Their bodies glowing with perspiration, they strained together; the wet sounds and smells of their flesh meeting filled the hotel room. As his moans echoed in her ears, her own responses were unintelligible, almost animalistic. They came together, his creamy hot seed released deep inside her already drenched pussy. The squishing noise of their juices was almost embarrassing to her as his cock continued to move persistently in and out, but finally slowing as their orgasms began to recede.

Lance lay down beside her and took Melinda into his arms. Kissing softly, the last thing she remembered before sleep overtook her was his lips on hers. As the early morning sun streaked through the drapes, she awoke momentarily to find herself still being held within Lance s warm embrace. Contentedly, she drifted back into dreamland.

"BEEP… BEEP …. BEEP"

"Oh my god… " she fumbled for the alarm clock and realized she was now alone and had an hour to shower, dress, and get to the seminar. She laughed to herself as she realized it was the first time since she arrived that her "real" reason for being here had crossed her mind. Sitting up in the bed and stretching, she spotted the note on the pillow.

"You were wonderful. Don't ever doubt that. Love, Lance" she read to herself. "Oh, well.. I guess all good things come to an end and at the very least, it was an experience I will never forget." She forced herself not to dwell on his leaving and headed for the shower.

Sleepwalking through the rest of her day, Melinda made it through the relatively boring seminar and all too soon was back at the airport, checking in for her return flight.

"Ma'am, " the clerk looked at her smiling, "Ma'am, your flight has been upgraded to first class."

"But… how did that happen?"

"I think that gentleman over there had something to do with it," the clerk's smile grew broader as Melinda glanced behind her and saw Lance leaning casually against a pillar.

Taking her boarding pass, she walked over to him and felt a gamut of emotions rush through her.

"You didn't have to do that, you know."

"I know, but I wanted to…. Make an impression, " he said, looking down at her with twinkling eyes.

She laughed, and replied "As if you hadn't already."

They stood together, holding hands without speaking, until her flight was called. He kissed her goodbye, a lingering tender kiss, and watched as she walked away. As she glanced back over her shoulder, he threw up one hand to wave while the other slid into the jacket pocket where her panties were safely tucked away. As his fingertips met the silky fabric, he smiled.

12