Artist's Interpretation

Story Info
A sketching class gets a nude futanari model.
8.4k words
4.7
30.8k
102
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tea345
tea345
319 Followers

"Alright, class, let's get started," said Ms. Lane. 'Class' was being a bit generous she thought as all three of her students stopped chatting to turn their attention to her. "Today's the day you've all been waiting for: nude model day." The announcement was met with varied reactions.

"Please be hot, please be hot," Alicia muttered with her fingers crossed and eyes squeezed shut. Alicia had a fit figure with brown skin and long brown hair.

"Can't we just draw another bowl of fruit?" asked Valerie, not sharing any of her friend's excitement. She was a slim, pale girl whose dyed black hair matched her dark makeup.

"Come on, Val. Why do you want to draw fruit when we might get to see some real melons," said Alicia with a lecherous grin, cupping her hands in front of her chest and hefting a pair of imaginary breasts. "Big and ripe."

The third girl raised her hand. She was a tiny thing, with short, mousy brown hair and thick rimmed glasses. "Will we be graded on how big we draw the melons?" she asked.

Ms. Lane sighed, her own prodigious bososm stretching the buttons of her blouse to their limit. "No, Charlotte. For the last time: you're not being graded in this class. You're just here to improve your artistic ability." The teacher was a curvaceous woman with curly red hair tied up in a bushy tail.

"Now without further ado, I'd like to introduce you to our model for the day." Ms. Lane opened the door to the side room. "We're ready for you," she said to the model. But none of the students were ready for the woman who stepped out.

*She's so hot!* thought Alicia.

*She's so buff!* thought Valerie.

*She's so symmetrical!* thought Charlotte.

The woman was tall, blonde, and striking. Without a stitch of clothing on her, she strode onto the stage and waved cheerily at the three girls in front of her. "Hi, everybody. I'm Molly and I'll be your model today."

Three pairs of eyes roamed over Molly's body and all of them locked on to a certain part once they noticed it. All of their jaws dropped.

"I see you've all noticed why I chose Molly as our model," said Ms. Lane with a little smirk. "She is a futanari. Have any of you heard of a futanari?" All three students raised their hands. "And how many of you have seen one in the flesh?" Everyone dropped their hands.

"Well as you can see, a futanari is a woman with male genitalia. On average, they are taller and have a more muscular build than most women. But that doesn't detract from their feminine curvaceousness. They're male attributes, the penis and testicles, are considerably larger than the average man's. Molly here is an especially fetching representative of her sex. All in all she is a perfect display of the beauty and power of both the feminine and the masculine."

"Oh, stop. You're gonna make me blush," said Molly, preening under the compliments.

While Ms. Lane continued her lecture on what made Molly such a prime candidate, Valerie glanced over at Alicia. The Latina was practically drooling over the blonde bombshell. "You're really enjoying this?" asked Valerie.

"Hell yeah I am," said Alicia with a wide grin. "How are you not? We hit the jackpot, Val! She's hot as fuck. You like muscles, don't you? Just look at that six-pack; you could shred cheese on them."

Those abs definitely looked yummy, Valerie couldn't deny that. But she'd never ogle someone so blatantly, like Alicia was, and in public, too. She wasn't that much of a perv. Was she? She looked past Alicia and asked, "What do you think, Charlotte?"

Charlotte peered intently at Molly and rubbed her chin. "She certainly seems robust," she said. "And her posture is immaculate; I wonder how she manages it."

Alicia snapped out of her horny daze. "There's a damn goddess standing totally naked in front of us and that's what you're thinking about?"

Charlotte blinked. "You're right. I should ask about her diet and exercise routine, too."

"Ugh, you're hopeless. Am I really the only one who's excited about this?" asked Alicia.

Just then Ms. Lane finished her speech and clapped her hands, startling the students out of their conversation. "Right, so shall we get started?"

"How do you want me?" Molly asked.

"Hmm, let's start with something simple." Ms. Lane brought a chair over for Molly. "Just sit here with your hands at your sides." The futa did as she was told, and the students each picked up their pencils and began their sketches.

Valerie's palm was sweating so much her pencil nearly slipped out of her hand. *Okay, calm down*, she thought. *Don't think of her as a naked woman. Just pretend she's a fruit bowl. With a pair of melons, like Alicia said, and a... very large banana*. This method of thinking calmed her down a bit and she was able to concentrate on her drawing. In Valerie's mind, the smooth skin and shredded muscles became simple shapes that she could draw without getting flustered. That is until she accidentally caught Molly's eye and the model winked playfully at her. Valerie's face burned as she hid behind her easel.

Alicia was having just as much trouble concentrating as Valerie, but for a very different reason. *I don't know what to draw first! Perky boobies with suckable nipples. An ass so tight you could bounce a quarter off of it. Legs that go on forever. And a dick and balls so big they would make a horse jealous.* She wondered if Molly was a shower or a grower. Could that dick get any bigger? She fidgeted in her seat and crossed one leg over the other. *Holy shit, I hope no one notices how horny this is making me.*

Charlotte was having an easier time. *Hmm, Nordic features, strapping build. Maybe we can do another set with Molly dressed as a viking. That would be fun!* She drew with a careful hand, making sure to capture every detail of Molly's body. *She is very attractive. She probably has no problem attracting sexual partners, and if the size of her organ is any indication, leaving them satisfied.*

They did a series of poses. Molly sat on the chair backwards, brushing her golden blonde hair over one shoulder and showing off the rippling muscles of her back and her firm butt. She lay on her side with her head propped on her hand and stretched her long legs out. They even did a silly cheesecake pose where she put her hands behind her head and thrust her chest out with a wicked smile. She broke the pose with a fit of giggles and bounces that made Alicia and Valerie swallow heavily.

"Okay everyone, I think it's time for a break," Ms. Lane called.

"Ooh, I want to see the drawings," said Molly. She pranced around to look and leaned over Charlotte's shoulder. Charlotte flipped through her sketchbook as Molly oohed and aahed. "Whoa, my butt looks so good in this one. These are all amazing."

Charlotte beamed. "Thank you so much! You have an incredible body; you should be a model for real."

"Aww, thank you. You're such a sweetheart," said Molly, and she pulled Charlotte into a friendly hug.

As the two of them talked, Alicia was staring at them wide-eyed. *Holy shit, how is Charlotte so calm?* she thought. Those lovely titties were literally pressed into her face and she didn't even react. Either she was completely oblivious or she was the smoothest player Alicia had ever seen.

"Can I look at yours?" Molly asked. She stood over Alicia, smiling politely.

Alicia cleared her throat. "Sure, help yourself." Trying to act casual, she paged through her book. "You know, Charlotte's right. You are very beautiful. Any modeling agency would be lucky to have you."

"Are you angling for a hug?" Molly asked with a devious smirk.

Alicia lifted her chin. "No, I just wanted to let you know what my opinion as an artist was." There was a beat. "But... I wouldn't say no if you were offering one." Molly chuckled and wrapped her arms around her. For a few glorious seconds, Alicia's head rested against Molly's chest. Her earlier cool completely abandoned, she melted into the hug. All too soon though, it was over and Molly was moving on to look at Valerie's work. *I really hope I didn't drool on her,* Alicia thought.

Valerie felt Molly come stand next to her. "May I see yours?" the model asked. Valerie passed her sketchbook over without even looking in her direction. Molly flipped through it making little noises of approval. She was standing so close that Valerie could feel the heat of her body. *Just don't look and she won't see how embarrassed you are* Valerie thought.

"There sure is a lot of detail on my arms and abs in your work," Molly mused. Valerie felt her face heat up. Molly gave her a quick squeeze. "I'm just teasing; you're a wonderful artist," she whispered in Valerie's ear.

Molly stepped up in front of the three girls. "You're all outstanding! I'm so lucky to be drawn by such talented artists."

Molly took the stage again; she turned to face the others with her hands on her hips. "What's next?" But no one answered. They were all staring down towards her waist with looks of astonishment. Molly followed their gazes; her cock bobbed up at half mast. "Whoops, sorry," she said, covering her mouth to hide a laugh. "It kinda has a mind of it's own sometimes. Just give it a minute and it'll go back down."

Suddenly, Valerie's hand shot up. "Wait! Uhh, Ms. Lane, didn't you say that futas are all the beautiful things about women and men wrapped into one? Wouldn't the best way to capture that beauty be if our model was fully... ahem, aroused?"

Ms. Lane smiled. "That sounds like a wonderful idea, Valerie. Would that be comfortable for you, Molly? Posing with a full erection?"

"That's fine by me," said Molly brightly. "But I may need a little bit of alone time, if you know what I mean."

Ms. Lane pursed her painted lips. "Would it be easier if I helped you?

Four heads snapped to look at her. "Helped me?" asked Molly, rasing a golden eyebrow.

"Yes, if I were to use my hand to stimulate your penis, do you think that would work better?"

"Umm, yes I think that would work great."

Ms. Lane joined Molly on the stage and, with only a slight moment of hesitation, took a gentle hold of the futa's cock. Molly let out a soft murmur of pleasure at the older woman's stroking. "Does that feel nice, dear?" asked Ms. Lane, her voice low and warm.

"Ooh, yeah, it feels great. Your hand is so soft," said Molly. Then she bit her lip. "Umm, speaking of soft..."

"Yes?"

"Well, I just think this would go a bit faster if I could see your boobs, uh I mean, breasts. I couldn't help but notice that you have... a very nice pair."

"If you think it will help, I have no problem with it," said Ms. Lane. She popped the top two buttons of her blouse, exposing a deep valley of freckle-dusted cleavage. The futa's cock jumped for joy at the sight. It had gotten so big that Ms. Lane's fingers could no longer meet around it. The foreskin had peeled back revealing a plump, pink head. A drop of pre-cum glistened at the tip.

Molly raised a tentative hand. "May I?" she asked. Ms. Lane answered by taking the girl's hand and pressing it right to her chest. Molly cooed at the feeling of the soft flesh filling her palm. Her other arm looped around Ms. Lane's waist and pulled her close; the teacher let out a little laugh of surprise.

Meanwhile, the students were dumbstruck at the sight of their teacher and model feeling each other up right in front of them. At least Alicia and Valerie were; Charlotte just seemed perplexed. "Psst, Alicia," she whispered, a hand cupped around her mouth. "Should we be drawing this?"

But Alicia wasn't listening. How could she? Ms. Lane's wonderful titties were bursting out of her top while she jerked off a massive futanari cock. It was like a wet dream come true. Alicia swallowed a lump in her throat; her hand drifting down between her legs to rub at the front of her jeans.

Molly had moved on to lightly kissing along the tops of Ms. Lane's boobs, while the redheaded teacher had gotten her other hand involved, gently massaging the futa's swollen balls. Both of them were completely absorbed with each other's bodies. "E-excuse me, ma'am?!" cried Valerie, her hand once again raised in the air. The girl's face was flushed with arousal.

"Mmm, yes, Valerie? You have a question?" said Ms. Lane. The interruption didn't slow their foreplay in the slightest.

"Yes, ma'am. I'm having a bit of trouble seeing the subject from here. Would it be alright if I got a closer look?"

Alicia's mind boggled at the normally modest girl's sudden forwardness. She'd been afraid to speak lest it bring an end to the scorching hot scene in front of her.

Ms. Lane smiled and briefly let go of the cock to crook a finger at Valerie. Valerie slowly approached the couple, in awe of how much Molly towered over her tiny frame. "This is better, but I think I should get down to eye-level with it."

"I like the way you think, Valerie. I'll join you," said Ms. Lane. And the two of them sunk to their knees before the futa.

Valerie watched entranced as Ms. Lane's hand stroked up and down the steely length. "Can I touch?" asked Valerie softly.

"Mmm-hmm," said Molly with an eager nod.

Valerie's fingers slowly wrapped around the shaft, amazed at the size and the heat coming off of it. The flesh was hard, but the skin was so soft. Valerie found herself leaning forward and softly pressing her lips against the side of the futa's cock. "Ooh, I like that," Molly murmured from high above her.

Valerie's lips left faint, black smudges on the pale shaft as she kissed along the side of it, following a blue vein all the way to the head. Ms. Lane was mimicking her on the other side. As she looked down the length, an idea came to her. "Can we measure it?" Valerie asked. "Uhh, purely for educational purposes of course."

"Of course," Ms. Lane said. She got up and rummaged through the drawers of her desk until she found a ruler. She passed it to Valerie. "Would you like to do the honors?"

As Valerie took the ruler in trembling hands, a smirk came to Molly's lips. She loved this part. Valerie lined up the ruler beneath Molly's cock and...

The ruler disappeared. It was completely obscured, both length and width, by the huge cock. "Uh-oh, where'd the ruler go?" Molly said in a sing-song voice.

Ms. Lane suppressed a laugh of pure delight. Her pussy was getting wetter by the second. "Well, since we lack the proper equipment to accurately measure you, could you just tell us how big your cock is?"

"That's thirteen inches you've got in your hands. Think there's enough to go around?" Molly's voice was full of pride.

"More than enough!" Ms. Lane said excitedly. She clamped her lips around the head, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked. Valerie was planting long, lustful licks up and down the length of Molly's shaft.

Alicia stood up. "I also need a closer look because I, uhh... Oh, fuck it! I just need a taste of that dick!" She marched up, dropped to her knees across from Valerie, and started smooching the other side of the futa's shaft.

Just as the three of them were settling into their roles worshipping Molly's cock, there was a shout. "Stop!" They all froze and turned to look guiltily at Charlotte. Ms. Lane still had the cock head tucked snugly between her lips. Charlotte glared and pointed a menacing finger at them. "Alicia," she said, "Scoot a little bit to your left." Alicia did as she was told. Charlotte narrowed her eyes, staring at them intently. Then her face lit up with a smile. "Perfect! Sorry for the interruption. Please continue." Charlotte went back to sketching, humming cheerfully. The others shared looks of confusion before shrugging it off and returning to their work as well.

Ms. Lane pulled the cock from her mouth with a smack and licked her lips. "Alright, girls, class is in session. Think of Molly as the canvas and your tongues as the brushes. Let's show her the passion only an artist can achieve. I suggest you start with those big balls, they look like they could use some attention."

"Yes, ma'am," Alicia and Valerie said enthusiastically before ducking down to get to work. From her vantage point at the head of the cock, Ms. Lane could keep an eye on her students. She took note of the differences in their styles. Valerie used soft kisses and quick flicks of her tongue to trace little patterns and tease out coos of joy from Molly. Conversely, Alicia planted big, sloppy licks to cover as much area as possible. Her plump lips massaged the heavy nut, eventually opening wide enough for her to take the whole thing into her mouth. This must have looked appealing as Valerie quickly lifted her ball onto her tongue and slurped it up.

Molly moaned at having each of her balls being tended to by a different warm, worshipful mouth. She ran a hand through each of the girls' hair, Valerie's soft, black bob and Alicia's silky, brunette tresses. The futa pulled their heads in until their cheeks pressed together. The girls moaned in unison, the sounds making the balls in their mouths vibrate softly causing Molly to moan along with them.

An extra large spurt of pre-cum filled Ms. Lane's mouth as she nursed on the head. She let out a happy little noise, proud of how well her students were accomplishing their task.

Valerie stared up in wonder at the incredible body she was worshipping. How many chances like this would she get? She decided to take it. With some reluctance, she let the big nut slip from her mouth. She started kissing up Molly's body until she reached her goal: that amazing set of abs.

With trembling hands, Valerie glided her fingers over the toned muscles. Tracing the lines of definition. Soon she upgraded to her tongue. Molly's gorgeous tummy sucked in sharply when Valerie's tongue dipped into her bellybutton. She let out a little squeak. "Sorry," she said, "I'm a bit ticklish."

Valerie stood up. Ms. Lane and Alicia were still going to town on Molly's cock and balls, but Valerie ignored them. She was a woman on a mission. "Could you do something for me?" she asked.

"After the world-class sucking you just gave my girls, I'd be happy to," Molly said with a broad smile.

"Could you, um, flex?"

"Excuse me?"

Valerie was as red as a tomato. "Flex... like your arm. I want to see your muscles."

Molly did as requested, lifting one arm and flexing her bicep. Valerie practically melted. "Oh my god," she gasped. She pressed her face into the huge muscle. It was almost as big as her head.

"You like muscles, huh?" Molly said.

"Fuck, yes! I love them, and yours are incredible." Valerie kissed the big arm adoringly.

"Well how about this?" Molly twisted to the side and scooped Valerie into her arms, carrying her bridal style. Valerie immediately wrapped her arms around Molly's neck and smashed their lips together.

Down below, Alicia was panicking. Without her partner, the huge, swinging balls were too much to handle. While Valerie was getting smooched like some princess in a fairly tale, Alicia was licking away like crazy. But her little tongue wasn't enough to cover such an expanse of ball meat all by itself. So she'd resorted to pressing her face into the warm sack. Letting the heavy hangers rest on her face where they throbbed away happily at the attention they were receiving. Finally, Alicia pulled back, gasping for breath. "A little help please, Ms. L," she said.

Ms. Lane let the tip drop from her mouth. "I guess it's time to get the big guns out." Before Alicia could ask what she meant, Ms. Lane pulled her blouse all the way open. She shrugged it off and started working on her bra.

Molly broke her kiss with Valerie and frowned. "Why'd they stop?" she whispered so only the girl in her arms could hear. Suddenly her cock was squeezed tight between something very soft and very warm. "Oooh, that's nice," she moaned. "Sorry, hon, but I gotta see this." She carefully set Valerie on her feet so she could take in the sight.

tea345
tea345
319 Followers